Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Battle Royale: Lethal Virus

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fbc765
    replied
    Re: Battle Royale: Lethal Virus

Originally posted by dunpi View Post
    i think they should add one copy of z-virus at 800 or 900 that would make sence plus will make empires to participate since you need at least 5000 bullets to get empire rewards or make it 10k bullets empire participations to get a copy of z-virus
    just get your z-virus like the rest of us... Rank or casings. Your asking for too much there imo

Leave a comment:

• Dunpi
    replied

Originally posted by Kilolbs View Post
    Good idea. Empires woild give an extra push for another copy of event lt. And maybe rsise minimum threshold for individual to get that copy
    Exactly they should add a copy of the event epic and raise the minimum for that last prize to 10k bullets,that will make empire push more for it and 10k is not that easy you will need like 1 vip to reach it

Leave a comment:

• Kilolbs
    replied

Originally posted by Dunpi View Post
    Duke i would like to suggest on empire rewards if you guys can add one or two copys of z-virus at 800k and 1million...that would be more then great and will make empire push it @duke
    Good idea. Empires woild give an extra push for another copy of event lt. And maybe rsise minimum threshold for individual to get that copy

Leave a comment:

• Bungboy
    replied

Originally posted by aNYth1ng View Post
    So I noticed in my news feed that I had 4 consecutive deaths that were 1 minute apart from one another. Is there no hospital delay?
    There is no hospital delay for the event. It pulls you if people attempt to attack you like 20 times. The best ways to get around it are to either stack health or just get stronger so less people want to hit you.

Leave a comment:

• aNYth1ng
    replied

So I noticed in my news feed that I had 4 consecutive deaths that were 1 minute apart from one another. Is there no hospital delay?

Leave a comment:

• Dunpi
    replied

Originally posted by Dr death View Post
    I would but I do not know how to here now.

250 K scratcher
    280 1 energy
    310 1 stamina
    340 200 CCs
    370 2scratchers
    400 2 energy
    430 2 stamina
    460 1 crate
    490 3 scratchers
    520 3 Energy
    550 3 stamina
    600 3 crate

Appears to Top out at 600. My feeling is they wanted a Top end limit so as to not favor the 3-4 Super Beast Empires but at the same time reward the very active ones.
    I think they should add one copy of z-virus at 800 or 900 that would make sence plus will make empires to participate since you need at least 5000 bullets to get empire rewards or make it 10k bullets empire participations to get a copy of z-virus

Leave a comment:

• Dunpi
    replied

Duke i would like to suggest on empire rewards if you guys can add one or two copys of z-virus at 800k and 1million...that would be more then great and will make empire push it @duke

Leave a comment:

• Cthulu
    replied

I'd like to have the auto-execute feature, it would help in my opinion

Leave a comment:

• Quaranj
    replied

Originally posted by Ogre180 View Post

I had brought this up last event and I will bring it up again. There needs to be 4 buttons on the attack screen: 1 , 5 , 10 , Run. I think this will make the game more enjoyable and strategic as it always seemed to me that when scrolling through the hit amount is when I would lose an X, especially at rank 8.
    This is where I have lost X this event too. Switching to the 1 or 5 hit after the 10 drops more than 3/4 of the bar. The switch menu is incredibly slow. Buttons would be awesome!

Last event they rigged a refresh button in during the event. Not sure why that code was omitted this time but could someone please flick that switch back and use the updated PvP event list as it was the last event? I'm a little shocked it still hasn't been addressed this time and it was fixed fast last battle event.

Leave a comment:

• Ogre180
    replied

I would agree that the thresholds are a bit extreme even for active empires. Obviously some empires have hit them already which doesn't aide my argument but regardless there it is.

I agree with some earlier comments that say it seems X's being stolen has drastically decreased, this was a huge complaint the last time and seems to be remedied this time around. Thumbs Up

I had brought this up last event and I will bring it up again. There needs to be 4 buttons on the attack screen: 1 , 5 , 10 , Run. I think this will make the game more enjoyable and strategic as it always seemed to me that when scrolling through the hit amount is when I would lose an X, especially at rank 8.

And to go with other comments as well, I also disagree with the shadow alloy at 11,000. Would rather see a weapon/gear/vehicle that goes with the LTs being awarded within the event.

I still don't understand the method of choosing certain LTs in these events. In the MMB events, the LTs (or bosses) all are tied together in a way and makes sense. Lethal Virus and Exterminator, I can see a tie there, King, nope. I would like to see event's like this that are offering Epic LT's to somehow associate them into the story or theme. And since its typically an older LT offer something to go with it, such as weapons, gear or vehicles that add to the desirability of that, sometimes forgotten, LT. I do like that fact this the power of this LT is tied to PvP (actually all aspects of the game really) and will be used by those who like PvP events. We've had some LT powers in the past that pertain not a bit to the event they are associated with.

Leave a comment:

• Teddy_UE
    replied

This event needs a refresh button like in regular PvP. Whatever the process is that generates the list seems flawed. I'll get lvl 2k diamonds on one toon and wimpy lvl 400 diamonds on the other (both toons ranked within 1k of each other). Needs better randomization.

Leave a comment:

• Kilolbs
    replied

Empire reward. What a great addition to the already great event. Great job dev for coming up with new ways for the empire to work together to achieve a goal.

Leave a comment:

• p@go
    replied

Would be cooler if the prizes would have started at 100k.... not more prizes just a wider range between thresholds. Maybe next time

Leave a comment:

• fbc765
    replied

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    like empire rewards, but the threshold is "unbelievable high". For non spending empires even the first threshold will be unreachable. 250k pts with 40 actives would be still 6250 per person playing and that for just 1 scratcher?
    ridiculus... All i have to say. Duke fix please

Leave a comment:

• Big Worm
    replied

The empire rewards are a joke. Roughly 97% of empires won't even get one empire reward.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X