Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Free Agent Such Mario Game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Agent Such Mario Game.

UNDERWORLD EMPIRE SUPER MARIO SUPER SHOW 5D HD BLUE-RAY GAME.

Nintendo presents the newest super duper Mario Game. Free Agent Edition!.

Wa-hoo! Underworld Empire Community, today I would like to talk about our newest game Super Mar…. *cough* *Cough* would like to talk about Free Agent. We all know the great Empire, which is in top 10, even in top 5. But did you know they are working together with Nintendo, and so far have been making sure that you have all been playing a Mario Game towards them? Let me explain. Here I present.

We all know the Mario game right? If not, let me explain. Mario is an Italian Plumber, or just me. Mama Mia! You didn’t expect that but let’s continue. I’m from the Mushroom Kingdom, where we have my lovely Princess Peach. And unfortunately we have the bad villain Bowser Koopa, who wish to have the princess and take over the Kingdom.
    When you play the Mario game. Thank you so much for playing my game!. But yes. There are always different zones. As area 1. Mission 1 or called 1-1, each area usually have 5 missions, so you could play 1-1 1-2 1-3 1-4 1-5, where the final in 5, would be a castle and that you have to save the princess., but you only realize that it was the wrong castle and that you have to go to area 2,3 or even more until you face the real Koopa who is Bowser. Usually 8-5.

Now for come back to the topic Free Agent. What is this post about, and where is the connection?
    Free Agent is a poorly designed Mario Game. When you play the game, and finally meet one of those from Free Agents. Especially if there was drama somehow, or you just managed to piss one person off. You should expected to get farmed every single day. How do you stop this farm? You keep playing the game. As you have realized. Your in area 1 right now. It’s a bit tough, but with time by gaining experience, and acknowledge of the game. You shall beat him and find the princess.
    Hello I finally beat him, where is my princess? Remember I said it was . Area 1. You have by this time contacted atleast several Free Agents members and found out that they have the rule of “Doesn’t care with individual player issues” which means that if there is an issue between 2 players, and one of them is Free Agent. Then no matter the outcome, nobody else cares. Is this an important factum? Yes it is. It’s a double edged deal. If you beat the stage and own him. He can’t do much as Bowser Koopa doesn’t tolerate losers!. And has no mercy!.
    But. They are an empire, they back up each other, which means you now have a completely different enemy, and Right now, you should be expecting a train full of invaders into your Kingdom. Bowser is MAD. You will realize your news feed are full of terror. In addition, the small mushrooms does not know how to handle the situation as you keep being lifted in and out of the hospital.
    You finally lose your Consciousness, and after a day. You gain your Consciousness again. You are now ready for Stage 2. A whole new castle has been spotted. This Free Agent person farms you it’s all over again. You need even further experience. Once you surpass the challenges and beat this. You can now continue to next stage.
    So how does this game end? It has been quite a while. Tell us the ending please. All right mama-mia. You will be facing a lot of trouble, once stage 2 is clear there will be stage 3, stage 4, and stage 5. As free agent is an empire who back each other, up (even when they do not care for individual player issues… ehm right. Yes. You know) but final stage has yet to come.
    You are not free BEFORE the big Koopa Bowser is done for the mighty BAL.
    If you can beat this person. The princess is yours. A FA will farm you every single day. Once you beat it, another one will come until the strongest and mightiest one FALLS.
    Remember, I told you a poorly designed Mario Game. There is no Princess Preach.
    However, her soul is in it. Because in this game she is the symbol of Victory, Freedom and finally the joy + fun of the game. After you beat the game and beat BAL. You are Free.

As you can see. Free Agent is just a Mario Game.

Thanks for-a playing my-a game!

Edit:

The Mighty Bowser claims his titel ingame by changing his name Bal into Bowser. Will he succes and take the kingdom together with Princesse Peach, or Will there be a Mario somewhere here who is a crazy Italian plumber enough to rescue everybody!.

Last edited by Mario; 07-21-2014, 05:24 AM.
    Mama Mia! It's a-me, Mario!

Mario Free Agent Edition Game : http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...uch-Mario-Game

Re: Free Agent Such Mario Game.

I got badge 24 by farming FA

Comment

Originally posted by FemurBreak View Post
      Keep killing them then ��

Comment

Loved this post. Changing my name to koopa. Bal already took Bowser appropriately.

But I submit to you for your approval that FA may be more like Zelda. There are more than just boss (pvp) battles to consider.

Like you said we have a top 5 EvE empire complete with the class skills to prove it. Zelda has many adventures, not just boss battles.

Respect the original 8-bit! We know you still play Minecraft too!

BBB is dead
        Free Agent

Comment

Originally posted by BBB View Post
          Loved this post. Changing my name to koopa. Bal already took Bowser appropriately.

But I submit to you for your approval that FA may be more like Zelda. There are more than just boss (pvp) battles to consider.

Like you said we have a top 5 EvE empire complete with the class skills to prove it. Zelda has many adventures, not just boss battles.

Respect the original 8-bit! We know you still play Minecraft too!

BBB is dead
          Free Agent
          I'm glad and honored that I could in fact make people change their names in the game, didn't actually expect this outcome!. but i'm glad you all enjoy yourself. After all this was only made for fun !. With the latest threads in wars and politics. I just wished there was a post people would like to read, which was my main point making this in hope that I might inspire other people to do so as well. Da mean leaving AF, Chosen finally losing wars, or other crap like that was just waste of time.

So I would like to remain nameless, and thank you and Bal. and hopefully I managed to start something new with this post!

So the real question now is. Do any of you have what it takes to be the next Mario?

Mario Free Agent Edition Game : http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...uch-Mario-Game

Comment

The forums never cease to amaze me.

яєρ мє

Comment

WTF have I just read...
              When I am good you never remember. When I am bad...you never forget!
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

💀❌ᑎIKᑎᗩKᔕ❌💀

❗️ᑭᗩᗪᗪYᗯᕼᗩᑕK❗️

Comment

This should be stickied for being fantastic.

The quest has begun and our hero Mario needs a trusty companion to see it through. So I've become yoshi to carry him to victory. Because I'm a green dinosaur, bish.
                You are not what you are born but what you have in yourself to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario View Post
                  UNDERWORLD EMPIRE SUPER MARIO SUPER SHOW 5D HD BLUE-RAY GAME.

Nintendo presents the newest super duper Mario Game. Free Agent Edition!.

Wa-hoo! Underworld Empire Community, today I would like to talk about our newest game Super Mar…. *cough* *Cough* would like to talk about Free Agent. We all know the great Empire, which is in top 10, even in top 5. But did you know they are working together with Nintendo, and so far have been making sure that you have all been playing a Mario Game towards them? Let me explain. Here I present.

We all know the Mario game right? If not, let me explain. Mario is an Italian Plumber, or just me. Mama Mia! You didn’t expect that but let’s continue. I’m from the Mushroom Kingdom, where we have my lovely Princess Peach. And unfortunately we have the bad villain Bowser Koopa, who wish to have the princess and take over the Kingdom.
                  When you play the Mario game. Thank you so much for playing my game!. But yes. There are always different zones. As area 1. Mission 1 or called 1-1, each area usually have 5 missions, so you could play 1-1 1-2 1-3 1-4 1-5, where the final in 5, would be a castle and that you have to save the princess., but you only realize that it was the wrong castle and that you have to go to area 2,3 or even more until you face the real Koopa who is Bowser. Usually 8-5.

Now for come back to the topic Free Agent. What is this post about, and where is the connection?
                  Free Agent is a poorly designed Mario Game. When you play the game, and finally meet one of those from Free Agents. Especially if there was drama somehow, or you just managed to piss one person off. You should expected to get farmed every single day. How do you stop this farm? You keep playing the game. As you have realized. Your in area 1 right now. It’s a bit tough, but with time by gaining experience, and acknowledge of the game. You shall beat him and find the princess.
                  Hello I finally beat him, where is my princess? Remember I said it was . Area 1. You have by this time contacted atleast several Free Agents members and found out that they have the rule of “Doesn’t care with individual player issues” which means that if there is an issue between 2 players, and one of them is Free Agent. Then no matter the outcome, nobody else cares. Is this an important factum? Yes it is. It’s a double edged deal. If you beat the stage and own him. He can’t do much as Bowser Koopa doesn’t tolerate losers!. And has no mercy!.
                  But. They are an empire, they back up each other, which means you now have a completely different enemy, and Right now, you should be expecting a train full of invaders into your Kingdom. Bowser is MAD. You will realize your news feed are full of terror. In addition, the small mushrooms does not know how to handle the situation as you keep being lifted in and out of the hospital.
                  You finally lose your Consciousness, and after a day. You gain your Consciousness again. You are now ready for Stage 2. A whole new castle has been spotted. This Free Agent person farms you it’s all over again. You need even further experience. Once you surpass the challenges and beat this. You can now continue to next stage.
                  So how does this game end? It has been quite a while. Tell us the ending please. All right mama-mia. You will be facing a lot of trouble, once stage 2 is clear there will be stage 3, stage 4, and stage 5. As free agent is an empire who back each other, up (even when they do not care for individual player issues… ehm right. Yes. You know) but final stage has yet to come.
                  You are not free BEFORE the big Koopa Bowser is done for the mighty BAL.
                  If you can beat this person. The princess is yours. A FA will farm you every single day. Once you beat it, another one will come until the strongest and mightiest one FALLS.
                  Remember, I told you a poorly designed Mario Game. There is no Princess Preach.
                  However, her soul is in it. Because in this game she is the symbol of Victory, Freedom and finally the joy + fun of the game. After you beat the game and beat BAL. You are Free.

As you can see. Free Agent is just a Mario Game.

Thanks for-a playing my-a game!

Edit:

The Mighty Bowser claims his titel ingame by changing his name Bal into Bowser. Will he succes and take the kingdom together with Princesse Peach, or Will there be a Mario somewhere here who is a crazy Italian plumber enough to rescue everybody!.

lolwut
                  Nikâ„¢

Comment

I think you have too much free time
                    I like flat soda.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario View Post
                      [SIZE=2]UNDERWORLD EMPIRE SUPER MARIO SUPER SHOW 5D HD BLUE-RAY GAME.
                      tldr;

LcKpEgEca.jpg
                      You Industry. We in the streets.

a i r в о r n e ✈

Comment

Originally posted by FemurBreak View Post
                        Mama Mia not what you wrote on Bal's excuse my french, Bowser's wall !. mr. Killing spree.

Originally posted by Sheena View Post
                        I think you have too much free time

I'm scared that i don't have enough time to save the kingdom!.
                        Last edited by Mario; 07-21-2014, 12:34 PM.

Comment

http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...ehunt-hurts-me

Refer to my post mario. I felt like this was a conspiracy. Glad to see i'm not the only one being unfairly targeted. I may not be mario but i'll shoot for luigi!

Comment

There are Browser, Koopa, Luigi, Yoshi, Peach...where is Mario !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceDive4 View Post
                              There are Browser, Koopa, Luigi, Yoshi, Peach...where is Mario !!!!
                              There is a mario too. try look again xD

Comment

Working...
                              X