Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

PvP Empire War "threats"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PvP Empire War "threats"

Originally posted by BBB View Post
    I also don't bad mouth empires. You may notice that one thing you will not see is an FA player with trash talk about another empire on their status message. It's not an accident, and I don't have to enforce it like a rule. We respect our adversaries, even if we want to kick the crap out of them.

❗B❗B❗B❗
    Free Agent
    Funny, I guess Shia never got that message. image (2).jpg

Comment

Interesting. It is annoying that people try to impose their own unspoken rules, but equally annoying FA feels the need to hit down 600 lvls. Of course you can squash me...don't totally get the point even with Hotwire I only have maybe 1 mill in game cash so giving up 30k on the off chance is ok lol.

I try to hit within range of my BR and game level. That's just me. Been playing a few months. Dropped way too much money. Finally realized who gives a fook and I'll never ever catch up so whatever.

Game on and have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by FemurBreak View Post
        We could do it ever soo nicely and gently and still there would be ultimatums. "If you continue your starting a war" or "back down or your entire empire will be farmed"
        How do you hit and execute someone soo nicely and gently?
        Pour gasoline and burn them to death? Cut em up with a chainsaw? Some people take that shit serious you know? lol
        oh, and having a dove take a crap on your face just before you die, that's not compassion.
        BandOfBrothers

Comment

Shut it StvnSD I saw you always attack ppl .

Comment

But I don't use the dove...
            BandOfBrothers

Comment

I would like to put my 2 cents in for what its worth as a non-PVP player.

Most everyone knows I am a really soft enforcer for my lvl built for EVE only. With 4k health and relatively low defense for my lvl it takes about 200 hits for someone to kill me. I get hit constantly I have 9k wins and 38k losses (Not complaining). I will say I have only been farmed a few times and mostly by people that were higher lvls. Never complained but a few times when I was trying to boss fight and not because they kept hitting me. It was because it costs me an arm and both legs to heal. I just simple asked them to hold off for a few minutes and most of the time they oblige.

I know that this is a War game based on fighting and except that I am going to be killed because of my weak build. I only have a BR of 17 because I refuse to Farm in order to get the XP needed to rank up. It is pointless for me a LVL.2000+ to hit 1000 lvls below just to get a badge. I would rather make you all suffer trying to go through me in EVE so that is were I focus.

FA does get a bad rap just for pvping focus which I don't understand. They are simply more focused on a part of the game that they enjoy. I have talked to several members of FA and all of them have been respectful even when they are hitting me lol. Never once have I been Farmed by any of their members. To me they are a good group of people. Yea they have their trouble makers but what empire doesn't.

With all that said enjoy the PVP. After all if getting hit is your biggest issue in life I would love to be you.

Comment

If only 1% of players in that level range shared your sentiment, lol. The norm now is for players to go full LSI and attack others 500 levels ( and above) below them for battle points and no XP. I have seen a level 2k bounce of a level 1k, lmao. If i could go back in time i guess I would employ the LSI strategy as well .
                Originally posted by TokenEater View Post
                It is pointless for me a LVL.2000+ to hit 1000 lvls below just to get a badge. .

Comment

Originally posted by BBB View Post
                  Yes Femur! This is exactly why we created Free Agent Empire!

No one likes to be told who they can and cannot hit for fear of a war. We don't tell our players who to hit or not hit, and we don't intervene in these little skirmishes. There are always two sides to every story. And you would be surprised how it leads to more responsible game play when ppl feel "free to decide" instead of "protected". Not to mention, who are you gonna threaten when you threaten Free Agent? We all act alone and "ask" for help. Novel idea eh?

Now to your second point. What if I told you that most high lvl players don't hit each other for fear of being beat if they fail to keep pace with their peers, the same as most everyone else in UE? Would you believe me? The only difference is because there are so few of us that most take advantage and hit way down lvl, because there is no fear of retaliation. So there is a tacit agreement amongst high lvls not to hit each other, and yes it is hypocritical for them to pretend they are "nice" when in fact they are just cowards being "nice" to each other, trying to prevent "drama" (IE things from happening that may lead to losses on their record as opposed to yours). They get their badges. And except for a select few get them from players well below them. This is my biggest pet peeve in UE at this moment, and I assure you it didn't use to be like this. One of the things we try to do at FA is encourage ppl to be active in pvp. I know that's of no surprise to anyone. But it also means testing the other high lvls around you, even in your own empire. Lol.

It takes a player with a thick skin to be in FA, but we are trying to confront the cowardly behaviors you are speaking to by refusing to even play the game that way.

So don't feel obligated to follow the generally accepted practices of UE. Break the rules, create new strategies, and never accept the status quo in UE. That's just how top empires and players make sure they stay in control.

❗B❗B❗B❗
                  Free Agent
                  I hate you guys <3 so much.

i don't mind the fights but when ever i look at my news feed it's from free agent i hate the PvP aspect of this game and only play for the EvE part + social Part. so i have really only a rank 10 badge. as lvl 647, my stats goes to defence, since as demo and perhaps future enforcer, makes you demolish more dmg

but aye. Free Agent always on my news feed ! dang you guys <3

Comment

Re: PvP Empire War &quot;threats&quot;

Seeing a FA in my feed is basically a daily occurrence. Getting to be the same with GF. Sadly they are usually over lvl 1000 and I'm lvl 330, but hey. BB is correct. Most high lvls won't hit their lvl. To be fair, their BL is crazy spread out, so a 400-500 lvl difference may seem like a lot to us lower lvls. It isn't shit to them. Although I have a feeling a good number of them haven't seen the BL. PA makes it too easy to just hit off an empire page. Most pvp games like this do not allow easy linking. PA apparently had a brain fart when they created that piece.
                    I see it as a college kid shows up at a grade school wearing a Panda hoodie and starts kicking the shit out of 1st graders and taking their lunch money. Then he yells "stop crying you pussies! You shouldn't have had lunch money"
                    Lol, but again, to be fair. There are a lot of Winey bitches in this game.
                    I look at it like this. If you're going to play a pvp MMO. Than you better be ready for the occasional sociopath to roll on through. What he/she wants is for you to cry on his wall or PM. It makes them smile.
                    For me, I size up them up, swap out some LTs, and get to farming whoever I can beat in their empire. If they are really big like RM (Only using RM as an example, they are not known for exclusively hitting lowers like some other top empires) I just walk away. Most of the time, they x you once, and you don't see them for a month or so.
                    But there is no need to post shit on other players walls, or threaten war. I say strap up and take matters into your own hands. Make some big friends so they can farm the highers hitting down on you. Farm their lowers if you can.
                    Revenge is a large part of this game, and I say get you some, and a lot of it.
                    So get that BSI up and throw down. It is much more satisfying than crying on some lvl 1000-2000 players wall. Gotta be someone you can sit on right?

Comment

Working...
                    X