Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Im getting really tired of Choosen Bullies - you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im getting really tired of Choosen Bullies - you?

Hey all,

Just a personal rant and a place for all of you to express your opinions on the matter.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting really tired of Choosen bullying everybody around.

I think Choosen has forgotten from where they are coming from and why they created choosen in the first place.

Its sad to say but I feel they have become the worse thing in UWE history. (Yes! You are strongest but are also the most pitiful bunch)

Just by writing these words, I and probably all Russian Mafia members will be considered as ES lakeys.
    I still dont get why, except for choosen, all the rest of UWE is considered to be ES.
    So rest assured Choosen, I speak on my own terms.

RM is not that strong, but we have something you dont have and will probably never have... that is RESPECT.

So my message is this: You have become the greatest bullies this game has ever seen.
    If there was an award for the worst empire (worse strong empire, because you ARE strong) you would win it.

You guys should be the ones we look up to, not the ones we despise.

I am fed up with your bullying and I am not alone.

Maybe all of UWE should unite a form a crusade against Choosen?

We are not strong but we have numbers.

Maybe we should all write Pms to all choosen members reminding how they are bullies.
    Maybe we should spam global chat about how choosen is just a bunch of bullies
    Maybe we should all write a post against choosen in the forums.
    Maybe there will be a few wars and farming.

But in the end, you will and you will remain the most despised group of players in UWE.

Oh, feel free to simply ignore all of this. But deep down, I know that knowing that thousands of players hate you is gonna get to you eventually.

Drach'nyen

PS: And sorry to my Choosen friends, this is more aimed at Ruger and a few of his Posse
    Traitors will be hanged high, Dissidents will be sent to reeducation camps in Siberia, others will mostly just disappear.
    sigpic

Re: Im getting really tired of Choosen Bullies - you?

Chosen has been infiltrated and they think they have a spy...

Comment

Originally posted by knowledge View Post
      Chosen has been infiltrated and they think they have a spy...
      Huh? So what if they do. Doesnt change the fact that they are bullying the rest of UWE

And as mentionned above some Choosen members are good folks. They just with the wrong bunch.
      Traitors will be hanged high, Dissidents will be sent to reeducation camps in Siberia, others will mostly just disappear.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drachnyen View Post
        Huh? So what if they do. Doesnt change the fact that they are bullying the rest of UWE

And as mentionned above some Choosen members are good folks. They just with the wrong bunch.
        I'm with you just wanted to help the crusade with a spy

Comment

I need some examples of them bullying... Smack talks probably don't count.

Comment

Hey all,

Just a personal rant and a place for all of you to express your opinions on the matter.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting really tired of Choosen bullying everybody around.

I think Choosen has forgotten from where they are coming from and why they created choosen in the first place.

Its sad to say but I feel they have become the worse thing in UWE history. (Yes! You are strongest but are also the most pitiful bunch)

Just by writing these words, I and probably all Russian Mafia members will be considered as ES lakeys.
            I still dont get why, except for choosen, all the rest of UWE is considered to be ES.
            So rest assured Choosen, I speak on my own terms.

RM is not that strong, but we have something you dont have and will probably never have... that is RESPECT.

So my message is this: You have become the greatest bullies this game has ever seen.
            If there was an award for the worst empire (worse strong empire, because you ARE strong) you would win it.

You guys should be the ones we look up to, not the ones we despise.

I am fed up with your bullying and I am not alone.

Maybe all of UWE should unite a form a crusade against Choosen?

We are not strong but we have numbers.

Maybe we should all write Pms to all choosen members reminding how they are bullies.
            Maybe we should spam global chat about how choosen is just a bunch of bullies
            Maybe we should all write a post against choosen in the forums.
            Maybe there will be a few wars and farming.

But in the end, you will and you will remain the most despised group of players in UWE.

Oh, feel free to simply ignore all of this. But deep down, I know that knowing that thousands of players hate you is gonna get to you eventually.

Drach'nyen

PS: And sorry to my Choosen friends, this is more aimed at Ruger and a few of his Posse
            I find it hilarious how everyone thinks we are bullies... All we do is protect ourselves and each other. If we are hitting your empire, it's because your empire was hitting us... Period. We don't hit to be bullies. If fact it's discouraged and we are asked not to. Some hit for battle points, but isn't that part of the game?

There are tons of ppl who, when hit by someone stronger, take it out on their empire... We have members that do the same thing. But because we are chosen... Not choosen lol, we are bullies for doing whatever more than half of UE does.

Nah we aren't bullies... We just finish what
            ​EVILSIN CHOSEN

Comment

Originally posted by EVIL SIN View Post
              I find it hilarious how everyone thinks we are bullies... All we do is protect ourselves and each other. If we are hitting your empire, it's because your empire was hitting us... Period. We don't hit to be bullies. If fact it's discouraged and we are asked not to. Some hit for battle points, but isn't that part of the game?

There are tons of ppl who, when hit by someone stronger, take it out on their empire... We have members that do the same thing. But because we are chosen... Not choosen lol, we are bullies for doing whatever more than half of UE does.

Others choose to start.
              ​EVILSIN CHOSEN

Comment

Well said Drach, much respect for RM

-Dr. Austin

Comment

Lets clarify that PvP is always ok... Its always been ok. No problem there.

Farming seems to be ok by you guys for some reason. Thats bullying
                  Everytime someone tells something about Choosen or Ruger, we get called ES lackeys and get farm threats... Thats bullying

Today we are being farmed by Choosen....

So tell me again why you are not bullies? And PLEASE tell me what you are finishing?
                  sigpic

Comment

Bullies in a "WAR, MAFIA, STYLED GAME" dude......for real? Last time I checked bullying was the reason you were stuffed into a trash can in school. Not a phone app game BASED ON WAR AND KILLING EACH OTHER. Get a clue

Comment

Lets clarify that PvP is always ok... Its always been ok. No problem there.

Farming seems to be ok by you guys for some reason. Thats bullying
                      Everytime someone tells something about Choosen or Ruger, we get called ES lackeys and get farm threats... Thats bullying

Today we are being farmed by Choosen....

So tell me again why you are not bullies? And PLEASE tell me what you are finishing?
                      You clearly can't differentiate farming from retaliation... And it's not ok to back our empire? Words in this game carries as much weight as someone hitting us. It's always the same story in any game. If a crew is the strongest and can back that up, then they are the bullies and everyone else is the victim, regardless if what they do. If we had an EvE loss, this wouldn't even be a conversation. Get over it. If you don't back up your empire, fiercely, then I feel sorry for them for having members like you.
                      ​EVILSIN CHOSEN

Comment

Bullying is certainly Ruger threatening to use chosen to farm empires because of his ego being bruised by forum posts.
                        Russian Mafia Forever!!! Add me c1076f

Comment

Originally posted by Claymore View Post
                          Bullying is certainly Ruger threatening to use chosen to farm empires because of his ego being bruised by forum posts.
                          You crack me up... FYI, ruger is not in empire chat calling for the destruction of all empires speaking against him. We are a bunch of serious and enthusiastic players who WANT to war... In a war game.. Get a clue. If anything, he has asked us NOT to attack someone or some empire more than anyone else. If an empire has made our hitlist, they've earned it. I don't think I've ever played a game with so many crybabies who wanna play but never get hit. It's pathetic. Go play candy crush or words with friends ya bunch of weeping vaginas.
                          ​EVILSIN CHOSEN

Comment

You clearly can't differentiate farming from retaliation...
                            We are getting retaliated upon because of a post in a forum?

That is exactly my point... some guy says something you dont like and you think its ok to go farm 80 people.

You should either:
                            1. grow a pair and move on
                            2. Talk to the offender
                            3. Talk to the leader

but NO

You decide to farm an entire empire... THAT is how you react and this is why I call you a bunch of bullies. You have no respect because of events like these.

You can all think you are all brave and worthy but im sorry you are not.
                            sigpic

Comment

You crack me up... FYI, ruger is not in empire chat calling for the destruction of all empires speaking against him. We are a bunch of serious and enthusiastic players who WANT to war... In a war game.. Get a clue. If anything, he has asked us NOT to attack someone or some empire more than anyone else. If an empire has made our hitlist, they've earned it. I don't think I've ever played a game with so many crybabies who wanna play but never get hit. It's pathetic. Go play candy crush or words with friends ya bunch of weeping vaginas.
                              Thank you... Exactly what I mean by NO RESPECT to you.

Anyways, game on
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X