Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

A few things that needs to be addressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few things that needs to be addressed

I've enjoyed most of my time in UE but there are a few frustrating issues that needs to be addressed:

1. Add a hit limit to bosses where you can't attack the boss for awhile. This is to prevent high-level players from heavy overhitting just to dump their stamina. If there was a limit somewhere slightly above the 3-epic threshold, the other players would actually have a chance of reaching the 1-epic threshold at least. I've wasted a lot of stamina on bosses only to have some high level join halfway and instantly take the boss into the lower health regions. No one in this game will play responsibly unless they are forced to do it, because this game is obviously full of bullies who like to demonstrate their power. This hit-limit should be removed when there is only 48 hours left on the timer, because by then people had enough time to build their points and extra fire-power might be needed to bring down the boss.

2. Prevent players from attacking other players of much lower rank, to make pvp more fair for everyone. A good limit would be within 5 ranks of your own. This would also include not listing weak players in the battle list. If you choose to engage players in pvp, it's your choice and then you take the consequences but people who aren't interested in this part of the game shouldn't be forced to take the heaviest fire.

3. A more detailed Lieutenants screen that shows your currently equipped attack and defense with an option to make sets of LTs that you can equip instantly.

4. Make it possible to remove all gifts. If there is an "accept all" button, why not a "remove all" button? I'm simply tired of removing all of the useless gifts I get, so I just ignore them and let them stack. It would be even better if there was an option to block all gifts.

5. Make all LTs attainable. Why not? What do you as a game developer have to lose? We should be able to get all the level-up dependent LTs at any time(I didn't know I had a limited window to get them) and the others, like Six, Reaper and Reine could be added in a pack. You would increase FP sales that way.

6. Remove the blinking achievements icon. This is actually very annoying, because if you're like me and you don't care about daily achievements, you don't want to wait for it to load just to stop it from blinking.
    Last edited by Cassius; 01-13-2015, 11:09 AM.

Re: A few things that needs to be addressed

1) So its OK for the big guy to come in when you need him to finish a Boss but otherwise he's a bully? If you can kill a boss by yourself don't make it public or join an empire that can handle the bosses they call.

2)This is a war game. If a player is hitting you 5 ranks down he/she has a reason. If you don't get that your missing a big part of the game.

3)LT setups are in game? Figuring out which LT's to seat where/when is part of the game.

4)Whatever

5)No way on the event LTs. Players that attained event LT's deserve the right to have that exclusive LT. They make a ton of money on events, if they started giving away the reward after why in the world would you even do them?

6)Agreed. The icon should only blink when a reward is available

Comment

Lame...
      sigpic

Comment

In regards to point one I usually just put my boss public when I myself have reached a certain threshold, then everyone else can go crazy on it.

Point two I would like that but it would never happen and no one on here will admit it but the ones that visit these forums and post negatives about comments like these are the ones that are actually doing it lol.

three already has happened , four I'm not bothered about, five I'm sure lots would like that but I cant see that happening and definately 6 that is annoying the sara icon blinking repeatedly during the day for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by tha dude View Post
          1) So its OK for the big guy to come in when you need him to finish a Boss but otherwise he's a bully? If you can kill a boss by yourself don't make it public or join an empire that can handle the bosses they call.

2)This is a war game. If a player is hitting you 5 ranks down he/she has a reason. If you don't get that your missing a big part of the game.

3)LT setups are in game? Figuring out which LT's to seat where/when is part of the game.

4)Whatever

5)No way on the event LTs. Players that attained event LT's deserve the right to have that exclusive LT. They make a ton of money on events, if they started giving away the reward after why in the world would you even do them?

6)Agreed. The icon should only blink when a reward is available
          I completely agree with all of the points here. Sounds like you are a new, low level player. I guarantee that if you stick around and build up your toon, you will look back and see that requests #1 and #5 are rather silly (for the reasons outlined above) and will likely find #2 to be unwanted as well.

BTW, regarding bosses, if you are not hitting the 1 epic level before some heavy-hitter comes in to finish the boss, you are joining boss fights that are too big for your toon. Just because you can join a Doomsday boss when you are level 120 doesn't mean it's a good idea. Note that heavy hitters don't come in overhit on small bosses because if they wanted to drop some stam, they would do it on bigger bosses where the rewards are better (don't think most heavy hitters need more Golden Boys) and even if they did (because they wanted recombinators or something like that), they wouldn't over hit it because again the stam would be better spent doing something else.

Your comment about people not playing responsibly doesn't even make any sense. I don't know what 'responsibility' people have when playing this game, but most people are reasonable enough to know that overhitting a boss for no reason other than to do it is a waste. Sure, I could take my lvl 920 and finish every public Titan and Skull Soldier I see, but I don't. Why? Because it doesn't make any damn sense.
          Last edited by Mdwstrnkid; 01-14-2015, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius View Post
            I've enjoyed most of my time in UE but there are a few frustrating issues that needs to be addressed:

1. Add a hit limit to bosses where you can't attack the boss for awhile. This is to prevent high-level players from heavy overhitting just to dump their stamina. If there was a limit somewhere slightly above the 3-epic threshold, the other players would actually have a chance of reaching the 1-epic threshold at least. I've wasted a lot of stamina on bosses only to have some high level join halfway and instantly take the boss into the lower health regions. No one in this game will play responsibly unless they are forced to do it, because this game is obviously full of bullies who like to demonstrate their power. This hit-limit should be removed when there is only 48 hours left on the timer, because by then people had enough time to build their points and extra fire-power might be needed to bring down the boss.

2. Prevent players from attacking other players of much lower rank, to make pvp more fair for everyone. A good limit would be within 5 ranks of your own. This would also include not listing weak players in the battle list. If you choose to engage players in pvp, it's your choice and then you take the consequences but people who aren't interested in this part of the game shouldn't be forced to take the heaviest fire.

3. A more detailed Lieutenants screen that shows your currently equipped attack and defense with an option to make sets of LTs that you can equip instantly.

4. Make it possible to remove all gifts. If there is an "accept all" button, why not a "remove all" button? I'm simply tired of removing all of the useless gifts I get, so I just ignore them and let them stack. It would be even better if there was an option to block all gifts.

5. Make all LTs attainable. Why not? What do you as a game developer have to lose? We should be able to get all the level-up dependent LTs at any time(I didn't know I had a limited window to get them) and the others, like Six, Reaper and Reine could be added in a pack. You would increase FP sales that way.

6. Remove the blinking achievements icon. This is actually very annoying, because if you're like me and you don't care about daily achievements, you don't want to wait for it to load just to stop it from blinking.
            1.) No. If you can't handle the boss, don't join it. Bigger players need to be able to dump Stamina and get gear. I've yet to see a heavy hitter in a lower level boss fight.

2.) Battle Rank shouldn't factor into it. LSI players rank up from winning against other LSI players, why should they be forced to fight BSIs simply because their BR has gone up? If you're going to restrict PvP, do it with levels.

3.) You can't handle looking at the lieutenants like everyone else?

4.) Pointless.

5.) No. People worked hard to earn those event lieutenants. If you want one, put some more effort into events.

6.) I concur. The flashing agitates me on so many levels.

My Regards,
            Joker,
            Manager of Dark London.

Comment

Look, I don't need any gear from low or mid-level bosses anymore, so Doomsday and up is the only option but I always join public bosses since I can't summon them myself yet, which makes me think it would be a good idea to get that far on the jobs soon, instead of spamming challenge jobs. However, recently I summoned Illuminati just for Sara's items and released it pretty fast. I got 1-epic without any problem but several high-levels actually joined and took it down on the same day and wish I could have kicked some of them from the fight. That's just one of the many bad experiences I had with bosses. The problem is usually that it's so hard to know what to expect. Some bosses don't go down at all while some go down extremely fast when you least expect it. But I guess that is part of the game.

That makes think of another suggestion. What if the person who summons the boss gets has the possibiltiy to make the boss private when it's obvious no more firepower is needed? I think it would be fair to give the creator a little more control.

Regarding the LT screen, I don't think anyone understand what I meant. I know perfectly well when to use a certain LT but swapping them out everytime you do something is tiresome. If we could store a 5-set of LTs and equip them with a single-click from the top, it would spare us the work of scrolling down through them all and opening menus for each one.
              Last edited by Cassius; 01-15-2015, 10:53 AM.

Comment

I don't know about anyone else but when I'm joining public bosses I scroll through the ones I might be interested in and look at the amount of points everyone has done and the amount of time left and make a decision of whether or not I believe that lot are committed to really bringing that boss down and if I believe no then I don't join, but if yes I join and contribute a lot of points sometimes dropping enough to finish it off.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_teflon View Post
                  I don't know about anyone else but when I'm joining public bosses I scroll through the ones I might be interested in and look at the amount of points everyone has done and the amount of time left and make a decision of whether or not I believe that lot are committed to really bringing that boss down and if I believe no then I don't join, but if yes I join and contribute a lot of points sometimes dropping enough to finish it off.
                  That's exactly what I do but I join bosses with almost full health and a lot of time left to have a chance and by then not many people have joined, so it's hard to know what will become of it. Not saying it's your problem though. If you join a high-level boss you have to be prepared to contribute a lot.
                  Last edited by Cassius; 01-15-2015, 11:44 AM.

Comment

1- Dumb idea. You missed out miss out. Makes that window bigger for heavy hitters, who is force to wait a day or 2 to dump as much as s/he can

2- at six rank diffrence no BP is rewarded. 3 reasons, 1 money from Hotwire, 2 common mistake I got a feeling when people just look at badge color not number I.e. rank 22 hitting a plain gold badge assuming hitting a rank 18. 3 empire drama.

3- You teach yourself on that

4- pointless like what Joker said

6- Agreed. It is very annoying.

5- Making an event LT, available to everyone else defeats the purpose of the event. It is like a trophy, that you have and only few other players has. The developer will lose the 1% of players that pays the most, which is a bigger loss if the other 99% players stops paying.
                    1594dc
                    362b14
                    Add Me

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius View Post
                      Look, I don't need any gear from low or mid-level bosses anymore, so Doomsday and up is the only option but I always join public bosses since I can't summon them myself yet, which makes me think it would be a good idea to get that far on the jobs soon, instead of spamming challenge jobs. However, recently I summoned Illuminati just for Sara's items and released it pretty fast. I got 1-epic without any problem but several high-levels actually joined and took it down on the same day and wish I could have kicked some of them from the fight. That's just one of the many bad experiences I had with bosses. The problem is usually that it's so hard to know what to expect. Some bosses don't go down at all while some go down extremely fast when you least expect it. But I guess that is part of the game.
                      I'm not sure what level you are, but unless you are a pure BSI player who hasn't opened up many jobs yet, my take is that you should probably not tackle any bosses that you cannot summon yourself. I kinda doubt that you have gotten all gear that you need from mid-to-low level bosses yet. How many Business Man suits do you have? They only get dropped by the Titan boss and are some of the best gear you can get early on. How many SS69 or Panzer tanks have you build? Have you built enough to get both of the achievements?

Look if you don't want heavy hitters to join your boss, don't make them public or at least don't make them public until you get your points. If you can get to 1-epic on Illuminati (15K points if I'm not mistaken) without any problems, it shouldn't be that much harder to get to the 2 or 3 epic level. (3x very easy is still easy, no?) The Illuminati boss has a long timer on it, so you should be able to do a slow kill without any issues. Just open it up to your empire and ask them to help. If you hit 3 epics level on that boss, you probably should not have any problems getting your empire mates to join in.

Comment

1. We are not good enough early in the boss, but when it is in trouble, you beg for us to save you. Sorry but I don't join public bosses unless I see some heavy hitters in there or I know it is going to get done. I don't want my FPs spent on it to be wasted. FLED on my boss list is not an option.

2. It's a war game, go play Candy Crush or ask an empire mate what they did. I prefer hitting people at or near my rank for the BPs, but others just hit the top of their fight list.

3. In the game now and it is great stuff. You just need to spend the time to figure out your best 5 for various things.

4. Just accept them all and move on. This way you can call up your own bosses.

5. Absolutely not. Those event LTs cost me and the others a TON of money to obtain. You want to roll the. Out, then be prepared to award those that EARNED THEM something VERY SIGNIFICANT AND UNIQUE and would really add to their builds. We had one FP boycott before, we would not hesitate to do it again.

6. This I agree with, do it the first time I log in for the day so I see what I need to do, then when it is done.

Comment

Working...
                        X