Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Support ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support ticket

Put in a support ticket the other day. Still no response.

Re: Support ticket

There is a huge backlog of support emails that they are currently working on.
    Last edited by MattMI; 02-04-2014, 10:37 PM.

"All I wants a hundred million dollars and a bad b...."
    F R E E A G E N T

Comment

Do they have a backlog on emails all back to nov/des?
      5/5 emails ever sent to PA still reminds unanswered, just sayin..
      A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.

SoCo Mafia, Free Agent, Goodfellas, LightningStrike, retired.

Comment

Yea well this is over a grand I have sitting in failed FP purchases.

Comment

I have an email in as well. Took my friend a week and he had an old account restored. I emailed them on Sunday and still haven't received a reply three emails later. Won't give them a favorable rating if they don't get back to me ASAP. Pretty sad...guess they don't want my money.

Comment

Originally posted by Minion View Post
            I have an email in as well. Took my friend a week and he had an old account restored. I emailed them on Sunday and still haven't received a reply three emails later. Won't give them a favorable rating if they don't get back to me ASAP. Pretty sad...guess they don't want my money.
            Pa does not work on weekends, also it will take more days until they reply to you back.
            Hunter=CB in-game name.. 👀🎪Sinister Circus🎪

Comment

if they have that much of a backlog you would think they would do a few weekends to get the load down. thats what a good company would do anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulKilla View Post
                if they have that much of a backlog you would think they would do a few weekends to get the load down. thats what a good company would do anyways.
                That's true also for all people sending e-mails to support I have read multiple time that every time you e-mail them your counter in the que starts back over. So just e-mail them once.
                I am not in danger, I AM THE DANGER!

Comment

Yeah right.... Email them once? It has taken them 4 months to get my account back to me and I still don't have my account back just yet! They need to make it easier to get into your account! Maybe they should consider making it where you can help yourself more instead of making it where they have to help you. No need for them to answer questions that other members can answer! Maybe also a phone number to call in a ticket for support which would keep down the amount of time it takes to get results as well as keep down duplicate tickets for the same problem! They need to re-think their tech support that's for sure!

Comment

WE ARE GIVING PA TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS EACH DAY, HIRE MORE STAFF AND STOP BEING CHEAP!!!

I for the record support PA on most all topics but this is getting rediculous, there are games that would beg to make the income UE does and their support team covets and caters to their players on response time. To me it feels like we as the consumer are being taken for granted and do not get the appreciation that so many other games try to make sure their fan base and players feel valued. This type of approach will not prosper in the long run, if someone were to comeout with a game that ripped this one off and mimicked it's gamestyle and play and treated their players as well as most games do then goodluck with the future of this one. People like to feel like they matter, in this game it feels like as long as the money's flowin that they could careless about the people who keep them in business. FIX THIS PROBLEM, it should never take weeks muchless months to get a reply, don't forget where you came from and who got you there PA, without the players there would be no game and any business who doesn't acknowledge such will not make it forever.
                    ***TheDavidMf'nRussell3*** ***Atlanta's Own***

Comment

I do want to apologize on behalf of the team. You guys shouldn't have to wait this long.
                      For what it's worth to those willing to listen, we did have a service agent move on to another job recently and another who needed to be out of the office for a week soon after.
                      Unfortunate timing to say the least. We currently have our full available staff dedicated to answering Underworld emails and even bringing in others from different departments to help out.
                      We're also hiring people as we speak, so this situation should be under control soon.

Thank you for your patience.

Comment

thanks for that and i hope so over 4months now of me waiting and no help so a runaround of answer thought about leaving way more then once flat face 9c8dbb

Comment

Working...
                        X