Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Lt Salvadore

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lt Salvadore

Devs/Duke

So everyone has received the mmb epic lt which is supposed to be of great ability. However, he seems useless to everyone that's used him at various *.

What do you have to say to this and are there any resolutions to improve him ?

Defensive wise I think if the 30% reduction was always an ability that didn't rely on respect points would make him great.

Re: Lt Salvadore

I remember a looooooot of forum threads / posts about how bad it is to change the event lt powers after the event have finished. Now we are asking exactly the opposite?
    The power was known from the beginning. It wasn't debated as much as probably the forum have wanted, but his power was pretty clear, except if he works or not on demo (though, there a safer bet would have been not, just that it wasn't an official answer).
    48BE8B

Comment

I hope that adjusting his powers afterwards does not happen. His power was explained. Understood. Even an example given. Some of the older events... we never knew the power until the event ended! That sucked when you got a Reine. You made the decision to get the lieutenant to fit your build.

Comment

Everyone should just fuse him away and pretend he never existed 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Ste View Post
          Devs/Duke

So everyone has received the mmb epic lt which is supposed to be of great ability. However, he seems useless to everyone that's used him at various *.

What do you have to say to this and are there any resolutions to improve him ?

Defensive wise I think if the 30% reduction was always an ability that didn't rely on respect points would make him great.
          Don't think he needs to be improved. Flat 30% damage mitigation is illogical, I'm not sure how did you come up with that. Six only provides 25%.

"Useless to Everyone", not sure where you get that either. Last time I checked the poll he still has more Stud than Dud votes.

If you don't like him, fuse him. Changing event LT power after event starts is simply wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
            Don't think he needs to be improved. Flat 30% damage mitigation is illogical, I'm not sure how did you come up with that. Six only provides 25%.

"Useless to Everyone", not sure where you get that either. Last time I checked the poll he still has more Stud than Dud votes.

If you don't like him, fuse him. Changing event LT power after event starts is simply wrong.
            i think one thing on him should be changed .
            the enemy should not see the blue thing indicating that he has respect points and that is going to shield 30% of the damage.

Comment

@duke

Not sure where you have your stud/dud count from. If you refer to the stud / dud chat in general on him and actually read the comments then you will see that a third of the comments are inconclusive then between the rest there are around 13 negatives (equates as 13 dud) and around 6 postives (6 studs).

This would show how pathetic this event epic is. When it doesn't proc enough to give the 30% ability it's poor.

An event epic I supposed to be a lt that's everyone must have.

Does everyone want this lt ? No.
              Does everyone want a vice,six,chopper,frank,scythe,reaper, for example ? Yes.

From those lts that everyone wants can they get a lt that's better on crate rolls ? Not really.

Would people prefer a lt in crate roll whether rare or epic instead of Salvatore ? Yes because his ability is poor for a event lt.

What will you do about it ?
              Obviously nothing.

Whilst some of the game changers you've made have been good , this one is just another dud and it doesn't matter how many good you do because the populate always refer to the bad and this again is another bad and another way of disengaging your customer base.

Read up on facts not assumptions Before delivering feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper9292 View Post
                i think one thing on him should be changed .
                the enemy should not see the blue thing indicating that he has respect points and that is going to shield 30% of the damage.
                This, when my alt got respect points opponent tends to suicide with their weakest mini to waste the respect points. Other than that combined with plague he do wonders to healthy defender - which was nice at offensive end. Almost 5% current health damage per hit lol
                Last edited by tambunan; 05-02-2017, 10:46 PM.

Comment

My only suggestion would be that u shouldn't have to have him seated for the respect points to work, then I'd really have a huge use for him. Put him in a demo loadout on my enforcer, build up respect points that way, then switch to defensive loadout and it's like having a 6th defensive lt. I'd even be happy with this at 20% instead of 30, heck even 15%. If you're attacking ppl it wouldn't change much since you're building respect as u use it so you'd probably keep him in anyway but as a defender if he isn't proc-ing much when you're spending tokens then u basically have to switch him out of your defensive loadout since he's kinda useless. And for defenders absorbing like 400+ tokens the 30% dmg mitigation for only x amount of tokens will be mostly insignificant since even if he proc'ed every token spent you'd still only start with 50 respect points from first 10 tokens. At 11% for 2* you're looking at 5, maybe 10 if you're lucky. Doesn't seem like much...

Comment

Which is exactly why powers can be changed , it's another lt that's been thought of but not in depth.
                    In other terms they've created a dud lt and got people to buy into mmb thinking it would be a good lt when actually it's useless and doesn't even become worthy of being called a epic lt. it's a glorified rare at best.

Therefor I'm asking the devs , what are you going to do about it ?

Comment

And sure he helps a bit when attacking too but not nearly as much as any of my attacking toons' LTs so I'd actually lose out on those accounts if I equipped him as well

Comment

Having a hard time finding much use for him at all reaiiy

Comment

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post

Duke, I've got to say. I love how you are so straightforward and transparent with the whole community. Please keep up the great work.
                          ICE WOLF
                          OMEGA DYNASTY

Comment

Yeah the way it stands, my 2 star salvatore isnt even as useful as some of the rare lieutenants i have. Most of the people voting stud either havent tried to use him yet or are lying because they passed on the event and dont want his power improved because it doesnt benefit them. I think his power doesnt need to be changed completely but it needs to be tweaked. Basically he needs to be able to proc when being hit. I think using the respect attacking etc is fine i just think he needs to be able to generate tokens when being attacked. Maybe you only generate one respect if he proc's (while defending) rather than 5 like when you use a token or you need to take out the random part and just give 1-5 respect per token used. When i first saw this lieutenant i thought it was a response to people having dead accounts as meat shields and providing a benefit to players who are active the whole war. I liked that you had to actually play with him to get his ability to work for you. Theres nothing wrong with changing the power after the event is over if the lieutenant isnt working as intended and this one, in my opinion, doesnt do what i think it was intended to do, which is provide a benefit to active players.

Comment

Look guys the event lt powers were posted before event started. Which is anwesome imo. Everyone that wanted the event lt knew what they were getting. The powers will not be changed now as it would be unfair to people who would have got him if the change was appealing to them.

You got what was promised. Stop complaing after the fact. Just my opinion.

Thread will be closed as it's been answered.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X