Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Tusk not working ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tusk not working ??

on one eve while defending and having a 4 star tusk seated i was watching warlog constantly and noticed that this one guy hits me 3 times on a row for 3 different max damage (300,800,900) but the counter damage he takes is the same on all hits (24).
    isnt he supposed to recieve higher counter damage when his hits do higher damage ?
    is tusk working? or is it that warlog doesnt show the damage he takes from tusk skill?.
    http://m.imgur.com/GVyMuh0

Re: Tusk not working ??

That is strange.

Comment

Tusk description is incredibly vague. Probably because it's meant to dress up a power that isn't very good. 100% of an unknown amount just means you'll always get an unknown amount.

Comment

he isnt working at all . i noticed it at the previous battle again .
        when hitting with my reaper with preciseblade on an enforcer with a 5* tusk and did about 680 damage ,but recieved only 25 counter damage .
        when hitting on a 5* tusk with that amount of damage i should recieved a +20.4 counterdamage making the total counterdamage 45.4.
        please fix it .i spent a lot to buy tusk on my enforcer and fuse him up to 4* and not being able to benefit from his power its just so annoying.
        i cant believe no one is complaing about it in such a long time and ive seen so many people on eve seating him.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper9292 View Post
          on one eve while defending and having a 4 star tusk seated i was watching warlog constantly and noticed that this one guy hits me 3 times on a row for 3 different max damage (300,800,900) but the counter damage he takes is the same on all hits (24).
          isnt he supposed to recieve higher counter damage when his hits do higher damage ?
          is tusk working? or is it that warlog doesnt show the damage he takes from tusk skill?.
          http://m.imgur.com/GVyMuh0
          Hi, I looked into the code and the bug should be fixed. I also refactored a lot of code regarding deflect/nano/dodge to make them share the same logic. I could have made some mistakes, please let me know if you see anything weird about the above skills.

Thank you for reporting this.

Comment

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
            Hi, I looked into the code and the bug should be fixed. I also refactored a lot of code regarding deflect/nano/dodge to make them share the same logic. I could have made some mistakes, please let me know if you see anything weird about the above skills.

Thank you for reporting this.
            While that's great that is fixed, it makes you wonder how was the code before! A lot of changes have happened recently to fix bugs. Was the game developed by 3 people in a garage?

Comment

Originally posted by joetaxi View Post
              While that's great that is fixed, it makes you wonder how was the code before! A lot of changes have happened recently to fix bugs. Was the game developed by 3 people in a garage?
              I just appreciate the accountability. They could have fixed it and told us that it was working as intended we have heard that in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by joetaxi View Post
                You just need to realize that a Game's Code is massive. Many people have worked on this code over the years I'd also assume. A simple example is the massive amount of bugs that exist in League of Legends yet the game just keep trucking along as long as there isn't a massive game breaking bug. Someone made a list of Mordekaiser's bugs and the list was over 100 bugs just for that 1 champion.

Duke has openly admitted there are bugs in this game such as Lady Luck's Code. You know there is highly likely many other bugs that exist throughout the code but the game works!

It's great to see Duke fixing the bugs and letting the players/public know he is actively working to make the game better.

Comment

Originally posted by Rokub View Post
                  You just need to realize that a Game's Code is massive. Many people have worked on this code over the years I'd also assume. A simple example is the massive amount of bugs that exist in League of Legends yet the game just keep trucking along as long as there isn't a massive game breaking bug. Someone made a list of Mordekaiser's bugs and the list was over 100 bugs just for that 1 champion.

Duke has openly admitted there are bugs in this game such as Lady Luck's Code. You know there is highly likely many other bugs that exist throughout the code but the game works!

It's great to see Duke fixing the bugs and letting the players/public know he is actively working to make the game better.
                  I agree with this - There have been a lot of hands in the code over the years, some more experienced than others. Kabam liked to break things... a lot. I've seen more fixed since Gaea has taken over than Kabam would ever admit to (I suspect that they had very little understanding of the code itself when the last of PA left, otherwise they never would have touched Penelope mid-event.)

Sometimes new developers have to unravel some pretty big threads to try and figure out the head-space of what the previous team was doing. I have also seen it in other dev projects where the new team couldn't make heads or tails of what the previous team was doing and scrap the whole thing.

The rounding "bug" fixed by Kabam was a feature. I still stand by this opinion.

Comment

Last week I didn't see Tusk deflect even a single damage...

Comment

Hey guys any update on this... still cant see Tusk deflect the 1% as mentioned in EvE.....
                      UWE Duke - were you able to check this ?

Comment

Originally posted by Allwyn View Post
                        Hey guys any update on this... still cant see Tusk deflect the 1% as mentioned in EvE.....
                        u wont see the word delfect on warlog u only will be able to notice the counter damage u did to the same guy when he hit u once for 300 damage and then 900 or more .

Comment

Originally posted by Allwyn View Post
                          This was pushed to production after I made the post. If Tusk is equipped, it's guaranteed to deflect some damage back, so no need to put it in war log. It is counted as counter damage.

Comment

Duke why is there no need to put what tusk deflects into war logs ?
                            Overkill lt proc rate and damage goes into war logs whiplash proc rate and damage goes into war log whilst I accept not all lts damage dealt can be put into war log I think for tusk it could be good to put into war log and this will also assist with players identifying if tusk is a great defending lt or not. I currently have tusk at 7* and although I plan to take tusk to 8/9* I would love to know is it worth it against high powered ghosts etc or am I better of focusing on other lts ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ste View Post
                              Duke why is there no need to put what tusk deflects into war logs ?
                              Overkill lt proc rate and damage goes into war logs whiplash proc rate and damage goes into war log whilst I accept not all lts damage dealt can be put into war log I think for tusk it could be good to put into war log and this will also assist with players identifying if tusk is a great defending lt or not. I currently have tusk at 7* and although I plan to take tusk to 8/9* I would love to know is it worth it against high powered ghosts etc or am I better of focusing on other lts ?
                              bcz why would u put him on warlog if he procs 100% of the times.

Comment

Working...
                              X