Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

World War Item Creation Deadline

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • World War Item Creation Deadline

    The last event that included a tech lab construction element was the Casino Royale: Monte Carlo back in December. At the end of the event, players could still craft more red, blue, and green chips, as well as the victory-determining gold chips even after the individual cards that comprised these items were no longer available. Will the deadline for receiving more token and health refill parts be the same time as the deadline to craft them, or will people still be able to craft the items (and thus keep earning participation points) after the event ends?

  • #2
    Re: World War Item Creation Deadline

    This needs to be answered ASAP by the devs.

    If there is an end date and time for an event, that should be the END. If you have parts to craft you better have them done by the end of the event.

    I almost lost my Red Countess because of this. My ranking went from in the low 1400's to somewhere close to 1500 HOURS AFTER THE END OF THE EVENT. Yes I'm yelling, because it's important.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: World War Item Creation Deadline

      Originally posted by Glarus View Post
      I almost lost my Red Countess because of this. My ranking went from in the low 1400's to somewhere close to 1500 HOURS AFTER THE END OF THE EVENT. Yes I'm yelling, because it's important.
      I'm ranked 1200 now too and i'm afraid i'll miss out on Frank for that same reason

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: World War Item Creation Deadline

        How about the unused items that just are there because the drops are uneven and poorly distributed?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: World War Item Creation Deadline

          NickB I thought my difference was bad....yours is even worse.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: World War Item Creation Deadline

            I m also having a huge disparity in the items I collect too. I have over 500 items that cant be used because I only have 1 part.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: World War Item Creation Deadline

              Originally posted by dukewhite View Post
              The last event that included a tech lab construction element was the Casino Royale: Monte Carlo back in December. At the end of the event, players could still craft more red, blue, and green chips, as well as the victory-determining gold chips even after the individual cards that comprised these items were no longer available. Will the deadline for receiving more token and health refill parts be the same time as the deadline to craft them, or will people still be able to craft the items (and thus keep earning participation points) after the event ends?
              The end of the event and the ability to create items is as originally stated: will end at 9PM PDT on the 27th.

              Please note that the team learned a lot about how we could improve our Events from the experience with Casino Royale: Monte Carlo and the timeline was something we specifically addressed in this thread: http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...ht=monte+carlo

              Also, folks, please keep threads on topic. It helps keep the main focus on point. I believe there are two discussions already on the point of drops here:

              http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...uch-much-worse
              http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...ratios-are-off

              Thanks!
              Last edited by UWE_Tank; 04-22-2015, 08:50 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: World War Item Creation Deadline

                Tank thanks for the answer with this very important question

                Is there anyway you could please address the other threads on the imbalance of parts in the tech lab? It would be much appreciated, good sir!

                Looks like we have nothing to worry about, as the ability to create packs will cease at the time of the events end. Taking from the thread Tank just linked to:

                Tank -
                Congratulations to all and thank you for participating! Remember, for future Casino Royale Events, players will not be able to construct additional chips after time has expired.
                It only says Casino Royale events I suppose we should just take that as "all tech lab" events.
                Last edited by DarkLotus; 04-22-2015, 09:45 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: World War Item Creation Deadline

                  Thanks for the quick response, Tank. I hadn't read that thread about Casino Royale, so it's good to see that the dev team learned from the event and applied that knowledge to this one.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: World War Item Creation Deadline

                    Originally posted by UWE_Tank View Post

                    The end of the event and the ability to create items is as originally stated: will end at 9PM PDT on the 27th.

                    Please note that the team learned a lot about how we could improve our Events from the experience with Casino Royale: Monte Carlo and the timeline was something we specifically addressed in this thread: http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...ht=monte+carlo

                    Also, folks, please keep threads on topic. It helps keep the main focus on point. I believe there are two discussions already on the point of drops here:

                    http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...uch-much-worse
                    http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...ratios-are-off

                    Thanks!

                    UPDATE 4/23 - 4:30 PM PST

                    After some consideration by the Team, the end of the event will continue as originally stated: it will end at 9PM PDT on the 27th. However, the ability to create items will stop at 8 PM PST on the 27th.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: World War Item Creation Deadline

                      What's the difference between PST and PDT? is that the same day?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: World War Item Creation Deadline

                        Originally posted by NickyB View Post
                        What's the difference between PST and PDT? is that the same day?
                        Typo. S and D are right beside each other on a keyboard.

                        My Regards,
                        Joker,
                        Member of Irish Mafia.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: World War Item Creation Deadline

                          Originally posted by UWE_Tank View Post

                          UPDATE 4/23 - 4:30 PM PST

                          After some consideration by the Team, the end of the event will continue as originally stated: it will end at 9PM PDT on the 27th. However, the ability to create items will stop at 8 PM PST on the 27th.
                          The final WW battle will run from 6–8 PDT on the 27th. We will not be able to spend refills after 8 PM. According to this post, we will also be unable to make new refills (and thus earn points for doing so) after 8 PDT. So what exactly can we do in that last hour (8–9 PDT)? Doesn't the event end when the scores can no longer change (ie. at the end of the last war and when tech lab crafting of new refills is done)?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: World War Item Creation Deadline

                            Originally posted by dukewhite View Post
                            The final WW battle will run from 6–8 PDT on the 27th. We will not be able to spend refills after 8 PM. According to this post, we will also be unable to make new refills (and thus earn points for doing so) after 8 PDT. So what exactly can we do in that last hour (8–9 PDT)? Doesn't the event end when the scores can no longer change (ie. at the end of the last war and when tech lab crafting of new refills is done)?
                            It's probably a similar time frame to allow calculations like after each individual World War
                            Come join us
                            on the official
                            Underworld Empire Discord Server
                            https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: World War Item Creation Deadline

                              If so, then the event, for all intents and purposes, ends at 8, not 9. If not a single player can do anything to effect the outcome of the event, it's over. I know it may seem like semantics, but if the in-game messaging is that the event ends at 9, but it's effectively done at 8 PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE ANGRY. A very small percentage of the game's players read these forums, much less dig into posts buried in other threads of the messageboards. Even I, the threads OP, didn't see this update until 24 hours after it had been made.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X