Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Regarding MMB Rewards

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding MMB Rewards

We are greatly appreciative of everyone’s dedication and participation during our recent Million Man Boss 2 event. Not only was it a fantastic show of everyone’s power and might, but it showed us that you all care very deeply about not only Underworld Empire as a game but that you want to see it thrive and grow! We are greatly appreciative of that.

In regards to the Event itself: Yes, everyone did their best to reach their final Rank all the way up to the end of the Event. Absolutely, we know that each one of you fought tooth and nail to get your rank. In saying that, we understand the concerns that have been brought up and what we plan to do about it. I can assure you that we always take our Events very seriously because it matters to you - to compete, to have fun, and to enjoy the spoils of your hard work.

Please know that we take care to review the final rankings of each and every single participant during our Events. Including this one. We have always strived to provide an Event that is held over a period of time that encourages not only fun but a satisfying victory for all and in reality, it was a very tight race to the finish. Contribution was tight and because of that, our team reviewed the final standings with a fine tooth comb. We do that after each Event because we are diligent to provide a fair outcome that proves and solidifies the time and effort of each player made.

We review each and every player support ticket and react appropriately on a case-by-case basis . While we understand that some players may feel that there is “favoritismâ€‌ we can assure you that we always do our best to remain impartial and address each issue based on the facts presented.

While there was no malicious action made nor was there activity that caused any alarm on account security or the final standings of the Event, we did provide the correct end Rank and Rewards based on the final contribution amounts to each player who participated. We can understand the concerns brought up on account security or support abuse, but ultimately we strive to provide an equal ground for all that contact our Support team as we want to provide the best response and solution that is within a realistic reason.

We understand that with all the activity going on that it may feel like we do not hear the core concerns of our community but I can assure you, we do. Underworld Empire has grown so much and it is because of all of the dedication, time and effort that each player has put in. While we have goals for the game, at the core, you are who we think of first and foremost.

Regarding concerns of large sums of FP being bought in an unfair way, we can assure you that we take these reports very seriously and that the only legitimate method to purchase FP is through our App. All allegations of suspected cheating or exploitation to gain FP fraudulently are taken very seriously and we investigate those claims immediately. While we strive to stay on top of malignant behavior, scams, fraud or schemes, we continuously want to protect you, our players, from harm. We ask that our community continue help us with any confirmed knowledge about any FP propositions that are made outside legitimate methods to our Support Team at [email protected] since this helps us.

Additionally, we also wanted to take the time to indicate that Game Gurus are not PA staff. GG’s are players who have offered their time/help in monitoring the forums (which we are very appreciative of). We understand that the GG’s have received numerous threats/complaints/harassments with regards to this issue and want the player base to understand it is NOT appropriate to PM them with threats/complaints/harassments about issues that are out of their control.

Thank you for being a part of the Underworld Empire Community!

Best Regards,
    -Alpha

Re: Regarding MMB Rewards

Originally posted by UWE_Alpha View Post
    While there was no malicious action made nor was there activity that caused any alarm on account security or the final standings of the Event, we did provide the correct end Rank and Rewards based on the final contribution amounts to each player who participated. We can understand the concerns brought up on account security or support abuse, but ultimately we strive to provide an equal ground for all that contact our Support team as we want to provide the best response and solution that is within a realistic reason.
    Hello,

Would you mind releasing the top200 ranking for the event?
    Thank you

Space

Comment

According to this sticky - there were no account security issues (lock-outs) that prevented FP being purchased.

I would also like to see the top rankings in the event. This would verify that the correct rank and rewards were given out.

Comment

Originally posted by Asswhooper View Post
        According to this sticky - there were no account security issues (lock-outs) that prevented FP being purchased.

I would also like to see the top rankings in the event. This would verify that the correct rank and rewards were given out.
        And where did you read that exactly? He said there was no action done that caused alarm on account security. That doesn't mean at all that someone couldn't have been locked out of purchasing FP due to some random error. You are making the connection between account security = lockout, he never did.

He did say they review every support ticket and react appropriately. Since I know this is a Mike issue for you that means they reviewed his ticket carefully and found that their solution was appropriate for that case and not the "favoritism" they were accused of.

As others have stated elsewhere no one had a problem with PA compensating the players who missed rank last event due to players combining tech items late. Actually they were applauded for it. This is only an issue to those complaining due to the individual that got compensated.

It's a sign of goodwill that PA did because they felt someone deserving of a reward wasn't given the chance to get it due to no fault of their own. Out of everything that might be wrong with the game, how this is one of the things some are up in arms about baffles me. It's a reasonable decision no matter who was the victim of it and a generous move by PA.

I applaud actions like this just like how I felt when countess was rewarded to the players who fell out of rank post event due to players combining late, and I was someone who spent a lot to safely be in a rank and didn't fall out. Instead of being mad that others got the reward also I was glad that PA was looking to do right by its fanbase.

TL;DR Thank you for the response Alpha. Great communication like this is a definitely step in the right direction.
        You are not what you are born but what you have in yourself to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Asswhooper View Post

No dev ever mentionned that The 1K man was locked out. They said on the other hand that they gave the rewards correctly.
          So there is only one way to get Six if the devs gave the rewards correctly: The 1K man hacked the game and awarded himself a Six.
          I didnt want to believe it, but since Pa keeps saying that the awards are correctly given, then there arent many other solutions since we cannot roll event Lt
          Last edited by SpaceDive4; 02-03-2015, 09:00 AM.

Comment

I can assure you that we always take our Events very seriously because it matters to you - to compete, to have fun, and to enjoy the spoils of your hard work.
            Thank you, you taking the time to write this is much appreciated.

I loved the MMB Event and its rewards!! if I was only allowed one small criticism, would be to be to create more rank levels. I stopped at 3000 blue Eagles as it was the maximum but I could have spent more money if there was any higher rewards (4k, 5k, 6K... whatever).
            I know the top 100 spent a fortune but us smaller guys also could have invested a little more of our disposable income if there was more goodies beyond the 3k Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceDive4 View Post
              No dev ever mentionned that The 1K man was locked out. They said on the other hand that they gave the rewards correctly.
              So there is only one way to get Six if the devs gave the rewards correctly: The 1K man hacked the game and awarded himself a Six.
              I didnt want to believe it, but since Pa keeps saying that the awards are correctly given, then there arent many other solutions since we cannot roll event Lt
              I agree with you Space. The only way to ensure that rewards were given out properly would be to post each rank. If you did not rank top 10 you should not receive top 10 rewards. Again, as I said in your previous thread, I was locked out of FP purchasing and failed to make top 250 to receive one additional Scythe LT due to this issue. Did I receive it? No, because I did not rank top 250. Just the same as the 11th ranked player should not have received a top 10 reward.
              ѕєχувιтآ¢н
              AssFam

Comment

Originally posted by ѕєχувιтآ¢н View Post
                I agree with you Space. The only way to ensure that rewards were given out properly would be to post each rank. If you did not rank top 10 you should not receive top 10 rewards. Again, as I said in your previous thread, I was locked out of FP purchasing and failed to make top 250 to receive one additional Scythe LT due to this issue. Did I receive it? No, because I did not rank top 250. Just the same as the 11th ranked player should not have received a top 10 reward.
                You completely missed the point of the OP.
                We review each and every player support ticket and react appropriately on a case-by-case basis .
                The devs distributed the correct event rewards. Then the player in question sent in a support ticket and evidently managed to convince the devs to give him a Six LT.

Case-by-case means that ticket was evaluated on an exceptional basis without setting any precedent to the normal event rewards system. In no way does player A receiving something obligate the devs to give player B something as well.

By all means, you can send in a support ticket and attempt to get an additional Scythe. But using the argument "he got something so give me something too" is rather immature and highly unlikely to work.
                Inactive as of July 14, 2015

Comment

The question has been answered.I do not see the point of continuing this topic further.

Cheers and let's look forward to getting some new updates and events. Happy gaming ������.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Selene View Post
                    By all means, you can send in a support ticket and attempt to get an additional Scythe. But using the argument "he got something so give me something too" is rather immature and highly unlikely to work.
                    My apologies. My statement was not meant to insinuate that I felt obligated to receive the additional LT, but rather to state the fact that should a player not reach a certain ranking they should not be awarded as though they did.
                    ѕєχувιтآ¢н
                    AssFam

Comment

We review each and every player support ticket and react appropriately on a case-by-case basis . While we understand that some players may feel that there is “favoritism” we can assure you that we always do our best to remain impartial and address each issue based on the facts presented.
                      This, this and re-this.

Comment

If 11th place was able to get the 10th place award on a technical issue, shouldn't 10th place not get the award? There should only be 10 "Six LT" prizes given out not 11. Also is the 11th place player making up the difference in FP to make it in the top 10? That would be only fair. Or maybe they should arm wrestle.

Comment

It seems nothing PA would say and have said would satisfy all ( as expected ). PA was asked to comment and so they have. We all have our point of view on this topic but at this point I would implore anyone still not pleased with PA comments to contact them directly via support ticket or PM their forum accounts and not use forums to haggle on this issue any further.

Further posts or threads leading to drama or addressed issues like this one would be closed ( when i am online or by another GG/ADMIN/MOD) and infractions would be issued if players won't stop. Reason I would do this is NOT BECAUSE I SIDE WITH PA ( ASK THEM AND THEY WOULD TELL YOU HOW I ARGUE AND FIGHT WITH THEM FOR THE CAUSE OF THE RESPECTABLE UE FOLKS OUT THERE ( REAL TALK!) WHO PLAY THIS GAME A LOT ) but because I side with keeping the forum healthy for the folks that want to come here to learn and chat and communicate and so on which was why i implored Devs to say something on this issue ( as with other chaotic issues ) since threads and complaints kept coming up.

As a player (from day 1 of US release), I can relate to a lot of discontent in this game but i learnt a long time ago that this is just a game. While the money we spend on this app is enough reason to take things personal( I have in the past which was why i stopped spending like i once did and made exceptions to events, new bosses and crates ), it's still a game and nothing more. Games don't go on forever. Enjoy the game to the best of your ability without giving yourself cause for regret in the future.

Lets move on from this issue please. Thread closed.
                          Last edited by chelsea; 02-04-2015, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X