Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Open letter to PA about strange MMB reward

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Open letter to PA about strange MMB reward

Originally posted by ѕєχувιтآ¢н View Post
    Just as a side note...
    I was locked out of buying FP's for the last couple days of the event. Ended up missing top 150 because of it. I accepted it... moved on... then I found out that the toon in GF's ended up emailing PA complaining about a similar situation and was awarded Six. To be perfectly honest, I thought it was completely absurd that he was award the top 10 epic LT even though he didn't make the top ten and didn't spend nearly as much as those who did make the top ten. Of course, as soon as I found this out I said to myself "why play fairly if no one else is playing fairly". So I went ahead and emailed PA complaining to see if they would reward me the additional Scythe LT.
    ...I'm still waiting on a response.
    It was top 250 dumb dumb ☺️

Comment

It's concerning to me that these posts that are insulting are not flagged by Chelsea.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay123 View Post
        Who was the #12, #13 & #14 people? I bet they are seriously pissed now. Why shouldn't they get her too?

I will say that this game has a lot of control issues. I bet the teenagers running this game are laughing hard right now. They really don't care about any of us. Haha.
        The only one that compete was Jeffrey and he ended at 12, and he is happy for Mike. #13 was like 200M points from them, so no competition at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Asswhooper View Post
          It's concerning to me that these posts that are insulting are not flagged by Chelsea.
          You can also ask your mother a tissue?

Comment

I'm glad you can agree with that statement Kickass. There have been too things that have raised too many eyebrows lately. Quite frankly I'm to the point where I feel like having an honest toon is becoming rare. Discounted illegitimate FP purchasing, lying and working the devs to get what you want, the list goes on and on. After this situation with MM getting Six... I don't see me spending for a good long while, if at all, to be perfectly honest. What's the point when others are working the system non-stop?

Yeah Everyone is hearing about the 50,000 FP for $2,000. The top empires are loading. Why do you think you see such high levels and epics.
            ~~~~Padawans~~~~

Comment

I'm glad you can agree with that statement Kickass. There have been too things that have raised too many eyebrows lately. Quite frankly I'm to the point where I feel like having an honest toon is becoming rare. Discounted illegitimate FP purchasing, lying and working the devs to get what you want, the list goes on and on. After this situation with MM getting Six... I don't see me spending for a good long while, if at all, to be perfectly honest. What's the point when others are working the system non-stop?
              Originally posted by NSFW View Post
              Yeah Everyone is hearing about the 50,000 FP for $2,000. The top empires are loading. Why do you think you see such high levels and epics.
              Anyone know more about this practice, post what the deal is. We would like to know
              ~~~~Padawans~~~~

Comment

Wow... this is the first time I'm hearing that.

I wish I knew of a way I could get 50,000 FP for $2000.

That would have saved me a ton of cash over the last few months.

I do not know anyone in Chosen that is doing that. If they are, I will happily have them removed from the empire and hope they get banned from the game for life.

Please investigate this developers. I'm not spending another dime until it is resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by NSFW View Post
                  Anyone know more about this practice, post what the deal is. We would like to know
                  I think sexybitch has to explain how it works, or who does it. Since she is so sure it happens.
                  Because im not aware of any problems like that. Maybe im blind, but i sure haven't seen any proof of it.

There is always rumors, but your innocent until you can prove otherwise. I highly doubt that is a big problem.
                  A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.

SoCo Mafia, Free Agent, Goodfellas, LightningStrike, retired.

Comment

Thread is an open letter to the devs not an open discussion for name calling and or derailment of topic. The thread has been noted and hopefully will be responded to. I will leave it here for awhile in the interest of op. Thanks and cheers.
                    Last edited by Mist; 02-02-2015, 08:06 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

FYI.... GGs are NOT PA STAFF!

GGs do not work for PA but simply help! GGs respond to threads when they can and DO NOT MONITOR IT AT PLAYER CONVENIENCE. Harrassing/Insulting GGs via PM will lead to infractions as well. All Ggs do is try to make forum a better place for all not REFEREE player infighting.

PM Devs or Admins if anyone feels stuff isn't handled right. Pleas refrain from sending PMs to GG to support your point of view and do stuff according to your own timing.

Some of us GGs have a real Job and do other stuff and chelsea IS NOT THE ONLY GG on forums.

I had earlier hoped for civil folks to post and wait on devs but it is what it is. My colleague said it best in previous post.

Thanks!
                      Last edited by chelsea; 02-02-2015, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X