Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Content Suggestion Thread 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Content Suggestion Thread 1.0

Originally posted by TonKa View Post
    EvE Battle caller:

Please allow us to pass a "lead star" to battle callers, this star will change their text to a different color than the rest of empire. In return it will stand out among the rest of chat, so we can still chat freely and pay attention to current eve calls without reading through messages or having to "clear chat"
    This would help, maybe a green color?

яєρ мє

Comment

I Think Orange would Stand Out Pretty Good!
      Craz3d Immortal
      Craz3d Empire

Comment

Originally posted by StvnSD View Post
        Mik this is one I have thought of as well. Right now the only good looking frame is the epic. Its a nice shiny gold. As for the others they are very old looking with no life to them, specially the uncommon and common looking so alike. You have to look very carefully to see the difference. Since the Epic is a gold frame which looks good and stands out, I think Rare should be a nice silver, shiny border, the Uncommon should be a nice Bronze, and the common should be a Wood frame. If there is anyone who has photoshop that could bring these frames ideas to life would be awesome. Its a lot better to be able to SEE the idea instead of just reading it.
        My other idea for the frames would be to have the Epics changed to Diamond frame, Rares to Gold, Uncommon to Silver and Common to Bronze.

Also I think there should be a more unique dislay of stars to the lts. The fact that the 4* is the same all the way to 6* is kinda boring. And that goes for 7* and 8* as well. I think they all lt lvls should be different and a little nicer. This game has awesome graphics, beautiful art, and these suggesting would just make it more appeling to the eyes just as the update on the art of the Vehicles. The vehicles look awesome now and they fit the looks of the whole game a lot more. Ofcourse an update on the weapons and gear would be awesome as well.
        These art ideas would just be the cherry on top as the game looks awesome already...
        Here ya go steven Common, Uncommon, Rare, and Epic!

Epic-

Rare-

Uncommon-

Common-

Easily Done with Hue Change, Emboss, and Color Correction

яєρ мє

Comment

Originally posted by EpicNeoGreg View Post
          This would help, maybe a green color?
          Originally posted by CEImmortal View Post
          I Think Orange would Stand Out Pretty Good!
          Other ways could also be: Name color change, a General chevron/stripes (covering LT pic) or allow Leader/officers to choose color of said text, to their individual likings. (some may not me able to see orange, green, or blue) without bothering eyes.

My reason for idea is this is the time most empire mates are on (battle time) and want to chat but at same time want to effectively call battle and maintain empire chat. Keep adding thought and thanks for input
          sigpic
          # VJ please stop quoting every comment, TonKa*"

Comment

Originally posted by EpicNeoGreg View Post
            Here ya go steven Common, Uncommon, Rare, and Epic!

Epic-

Rare-

Uncommon-

Common-

Easily Done with Hue Change, Emboss, and Color Correction
            oH here it is! Awesome Neo, just the uncommon Bronze frame needs some work. The wooden frame can almost past as bronze. Maybe the wooden frame is going to need those lines some woods have..
            BandOfBrothers

Comment

Originally posted by Mist View Post
              Please consider having small 4-5 day or even a 1-2 day event monthly. This game is becoming repetitive fast and when u carry this everywhere u expect certain value. Waiting for recharges is not very entertaining.
              Bumping this suggestion. Please consider it. It will go a long way in making this game more interesting and worth spending more time on. Which in turn should make pa more money. It's a win win.
              sigpic

Comment

Yes I think a monthly small event would rejuvenate things a lot! I would bump this too. Every event doesn't need to be huge, just the thought of having something different to do every once in awhile would be fun. Would make playing less routine and more dynamic. Like they said prize could be small like a crate roll or a uncommon LT. We could use another Trix, Ghost, or Hotwire right lol?
                sigpic
                Signature by: MageFX

Comment

Originally posted by Godric View Post
                  Yes I think a monthly small event would rejuvenate things a lot! I would bump this too. Every event doesn't need to be huge, just the thought of having something different to do every once in awhile would be fun. Would make playing less routine and more dynamic. Like they said prize could be small like a crate roll or a uncommon LT. We could use another Trix, Ghost, or Hotwire right lol?
                  Or a free fp lt with a random item

яєρ мє

Comment

I think it would be cool to be able to define sets of LTs; for example, I don't use/need the same LTs to do Jobs & Boss fights and I usually have to change more than one LT in my inner circle to move from one activity to another, which is very long and tedious. By defining a set of LTs for Jobs and another set of LTs for Boss fights, I could change multiple LTs in my inner circle in just one maniplation!

Another thing I thought about is, in the Jobs area, being able to buy the items needed for the next Job without having to wait for the required energy amount. For example, if I have 20 energy and just want to buy the items needed for my next Job which require 25 energy to be done, I can't buy them because I'm told that I'm missing energy! but I don't want to do the Job, I just want to buy the items it requires!

Hope you'll consider my suggestions. Thanks in advance!
                    – MIST KNIGHTS –

Comment

Can we please implement a system so that you can only attack a play once every 24 hours. The amount of farming in this game is getting crazy. Some people work hard at a low level to get high ranks only to have a level 300+ come in and farm them up. If not then the tiers need to be broken up beyond the +80 group. I've worked hard at level 164 to get to battle rank 20. Now I have levels as high as 500 attacking me. How is that a fair fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
                        Can we please implement a system so that you can only attack a play once every 24 hours. The amount of farming in this game is getting crazy. Some people work hard at a low level to get high ranks only to have a level 300+ come in and farm them up. If not then the tiers need to be broken up beyond the +80 group. I've worked hard at level 164 to get to battle rank 20. Now I have levels as high as 500 attacking me. How is that a fair fight.
                        You are right, its not a fair fight.
                        The pvp system is definately a flaw of this game.

Check out the Thread "PvP Love?" by CAPTAIN. Its under "To the Devs" forum.

I mention the same there. I hope PA changes this.

It should be honorable for a lvl 164 to have a rank 20. But its not, its stupid. Which is why PA needs to change this.

Like you said, it was tough earning it. And now some lvl 1000 guy comes and takes a piss all over the badge. Not to mention some might even start farming you now, and if your not in an empire with elite high lvl players or buddies, then o well you got no help.
                        BandOfBrothers

Comment

I would like abilities added to the HQ Hospital & HQ Armory also that affect the offenders. The sniper tower adds more attack to the people in it's tower. The Hospital should add Health Reg to the offenders in it and the Armory should give you a 10% boost on token regen if your in its offense.

Currently there is NO BENEFIT to spreading your empire out in the buildings. The safehouses and HQ provide their benefits to all areas. I would like to see some type of benefit to being in the hospital and armory as an offender.

Possible Upgrades:

Hospital:
                          5% Health Stat Boost at start of war. To level 5 being 20%. Can make enforcers really strong.
                          1HP Regen per minute. Not much but make it upgradeable. To say level 5 is 5HP per minute. That's not much during war. Also should put the person in sleep mode when they have enough health to attack fully again. Otherwise it will draw attention.

Armory:
                          2% Decrease in action recharge. To level 5 10% action recharge on top of what the time already gained.
                          5% Chance to recover token after successful attack. To 20% Chance to recover token.

I really want the 5% chance to get tok back on successful attack. I would leave the sniper tower immediately for this one. It would give players and officers a reason to move around the map. Right now everyone that is not a defender is in the Sniper Tower and the HQ. Most High levels are in the safehouses protecting the larger properties. This would make them think if they wanted the chance to recover tokens.
                          Last edited by Xcali1985; 12-05-2013, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Now that we have those new fortress properties, release one that reduces regen time for energy/stam... maybe health.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
                              It your fault why you get a rank you can't defend also the pvp used to be different you could hit 300 level and get xp you can no longer do that, you will get no xp if you hit someone under 200 levels than you.
                              Hunter=CB in-game name.. 👀🎪Sinister Circus🎪

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                                It your fault why you get a rank you can't defend also the pvp used to be different you could hit 300 level and get xp you can no longer do that, you will get no xp if you hit someone under 200 levels than you.
                                Your logic is flawed. I shouldn't be punished for grinding to a rank early by someone who got played the game months before me. How is that fair? Rank should have nothing to do with who you can hit. It should be levels. Someone ranked almost 300 can hit someone ranked 100 where is the logic in that.

Why should I stop my player progress for fear of levels 3x as high as mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X