Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Factions are so outdated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Factions are so outdated

a fifth faction for health ?

Comment

Updated below and merged.
      Last edited by AnalOverload; 12-02-2014, 06:32 PM.

**Tap Banner for Latest AO LT post**

Comment

I like it. Adding to that, what if since she is already seated; she could be a player's 6th seat? We would have to pay respect for however many days, but in the end we would just gain a "passive" always seated Epic LT?
        ICE WOLF
        OMEGA DYNASTY

Comment

This is so exiting ! Nice posts guys!

Comment

That's how it should be done! Already paying respects and earning no bonuses..besides a SP..if u change factions respect it changes you're stat bonuses..that sucks..adding in the 2&3x weapons bonus and looping them for each faction is a great idea..then at the end of the 4th respect cycle for each faction throw in 1* Epic LT..finish off them all and have a passive (6th) seated LT that is 5* (combined all Epic faction LT's given for finishing 4 cycles of respect) that can't be changed and adds bonuses for every faction or something similar. It'd be easy to do. The code is already in place for the weapons and bonuses under each faction..take 2hrs to finish it all and implement it into the pre-existing coding.

Comment

Originally posted by DemoMike View Post
              That's how it should be done! Already paying respects and earning no bonuses..besides a SP..if u change factions respect it changes you're stat bonuses..that sucks..adding in the 2&3x weapons bonus and looping them for each faction is a great idea..then at the end of the 4th respect cycle for each faction throw in 1* Epic LT..finish off them all and have a passive (6th) seated LT that is 5* (combined all Epic faction LT's given for finishing 4 cycles of respect) that can't be changed and adds bonuses for every faction or something similar. It'd be easy to do. The code is already in place for the weapons and bonuses under each faction..take 2hrs to finish it all and implement it into the pre-existing coding.
              This is an excellent idea. But Pablam will never implement it or any other ideas in this thread. Unless there's some way to milk people out of more money for it; they won't spend 1 minute of their time developing it.

Comment

Originally posted by thedehr View Post
                This is an excellent idea. But Pablam will never implement it or any other ideas in this thread. Unless there's some way to milk people out of more money for it; they won't spend 1 minute of their time developing it.
                Truth hurts so bad :/

Comment

When i saw the new boss and items, the first thing i checked was the faction cause i hoped they would give us new items through the daily faction rewards.

And no...i was wrong..

Comment

Under new tech lab items are 4 'insignias' that can be created, one for each faction... AND a 5th, 'Shadow Insignia' - could it be that there is a new faction hiding in the shadows!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Tresco Jones View Post
                      Under new tech lab items are 4 'insignias' that can be created, one for each faction... AND a 5th, 'Shadow Insignia' - could it be that there is a new faction hiding in the shadows!?!
                      I think the shadow insignia has more to do with the shadow broker and his people. That being said, the shadow broker having his own faction could be pretty sweet.

My Regards,
                      Joker,
                      Underboss of Dark London.

Comment

Isn't Shadow Insignia for the unalligned lts? Not a faction per se, but already used in game.

Yeap:

image.jpg
                        Last edited by alexian; 11-20-2014, 06:50 PM.
                        48BE8B

Comment

Since there are a number of items that require faction "contracts", I hope those are something we can earn by paying respect, doing jobs, and PvP. Even if they don't increase the 6,000 pt limit, getting one of these for every 300 respect over that limit would be better than what we've got now.

Comment

Originally posted by MurdeReR
                            Well in the end, Siri is a locked LT, just like the locked executions, just like the locked empire drops, just like the locked passports that nobody can obtain unless ur millionaire...
                            With any luck, they'll release better ways of obtaining these items in the future. We can complain all we want, but in all honesty they made positive progress. Bigger players need bigger weapons to work for, and what we've got in the tech lab now is far better than the outdated items that nobody could get.

My Regards,
                            Joker,
                            Underboss of Dark London.

Comment

Originally posted by alexian View Post
                              Isn't Shadow Insignia for the unalligned lts? Not a faction per se, but already used in game.

Yeap:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3751[/ATTACH]
                              Yeah I saw the same thing after I posted this. So unaffiliated LTs now covered by the 'Shadow' faction. Guess that's ok - makes sense. Shadow implies secretive, so being unaffiliated could be secretly Shadow.

Comment

So we all know that 6000 is the limit for all 4 of the factions. I was kinda hoping for more factions to earn more rewards but then I thought about it and you programer guys can just loop the rewards with newer limits. And give out Lts and the final reward would be a legendary

Bronze tier:
                                100 AWP Sniper +100
                                300 Double Barrel Pistol +200
                                600 Favor Point +300
                                900 Tactical Vest +300
                                1,200 Machete +300
                                1,600 Favor Point +400
                                2,100 AK-47 +500
                                2,500 La Pistola +400
                                3,000 Favor Point +500
                                3,500 Cellphone Bomb +500
                                4,000 G700 +500
                                4,500 Favor Point +500
                                5,200 Massacre Chainsaw +700
                                6,000 El Aguila +800

Silver tier:
                                7,100 2 AWP Sniper +1100
                                8,300 2 Double Barrel Pistol +1200
                                9,600 2 Favor Point +1300
                                10,900 2 Tactical Vest +1300
                                12,200 2 Machete +1300
                                13,600 2 Favor Point +1400
                                15,100 2 AK-47 +1500
                                16,500 2 La Pistola +1400
                                18,000 2 Favor Point +1500
                                19,500 2 Cellphone Bomb +1500
                                21,000 2 G700 +1500
                                22,500 2 Favor Point +1500
                                24,200 2 Massacre Chainsaw +1700
                                26,000 Common Cartel "Mia" +1800

Gold tier:
                                28,100 3 AWP Sniper +2100
                                30,300 3 Double Barrel Pistol +2200
                                32,600 3 Favor Point +2300
                                34,900 3 Tactical Vest +2300
                                37,200 3 Machete +2300
                                39,600 3 Favor Point +2400
                                42,100 3 AK-47 +2500
                                44,500 3 La Pistola +2400
                                47,000 3 Favor Point +2500
                                49,500 3 Cellphone Bomb +2500
                                52,000 3 G700 +2500
                                54,500 3 Favor Point +2500
                                57,200 3 Massacre Chainsaw +2700
                                60,000 Uncommon Cartel "Lucas" +2800

Platimum tier:
                                63,100 4 AWP Sniper +3100
                                66,300 4 Double Barrel Pistol +3200
                                69,600 4 Favor Point +3300
                                72,900 4 Tactical Vest +3300
                                76,200 4 Machete +3300
                                79,600 4 Favor Point +3400
                                83,100 4 AK-47 +3500
                                86,500 4 La Pistola +3400
                                90,000 4 Favor Point +3500
                                93,500 4 Cellphone Bomb +3500
                                97,000 4 G700 +3500
                                100,500 4 Favor Point +3500
                                104,200 4 Massacre Chainsaw +3700
                                108,000 Rare Cartel "Raven" +3800

Diamond tier:
                                112,100 5 AWP Sniper +4100
                                116,300 5 Double Barrel Pistol +4200
                                120,600 5 Favor Point +4300
                                124,900 5 Tactical Vest +4300
                                129,200 5 Machete +4300
                                133,600 5 Favor Point +4400
                                138,100 5 AK-47 +4500
                                142,500 5 La Pistola +4400
                                147,000 5 Favor Point +4500
                                151,500 5 Cellphone Bomb +4500
                                156,000 5 G700 +4500
                                160,500 5 Favor Point +4500
                                165,200 5 Massacre Chainsaw +4700
                                170,000 Epic Cartel "Diablo" +4800

Legendary tier:
                                151,100 10 AWP Sniper +5100
                                180,300 10 Double Barrel Pistol +5200
                                185,600 10 Favor Point +5300
                                190,900 10 Tactical Vest +5300
                                192,200 10 Machete +5300
                                291,600 10 Favor Point +5400
                                207,100 10 AK-47 +5500
                                212,500 10 La Pistola +5400
                                218,000 10 Favor Point +5500
                                223,500 10 Cellphone Bomb +5500
                                229,000 10 G700 +5500
                                234,500 10 Favor Point +5500
                                240,200 10 Massacre Chainsaw +5700
                                250,000 Legendary El Aguila +9800
                                [The final and biggest hump]

You get the idea. Also Aguila has Power of +20 Attack +1% Crit. , the 2nd time around you get a legendary version of it. The legendary faction weapon times 5 so you can get power +100 Attack +5% Crit.

Originally posted by SpaceDive4 View Post
                                a fifth faction for health ?
                                As much as that seems like the obvious bonus, I gathered from other players that played CA that health faction caused things to go downhill.

Personally I'm all ok to add any stat point except health on my build. I stated with 30e and 10s but health base is 100 and I'm just fine with that. I don't want to be forced to gain a stat for health for paying respect to a faction and making my heal cost go up.

I think the best solution is to make this a 3day respect with the reward of 2sp and 1FP. I think the faction weapon power should be something like: +1 atk/def to each seated Lt +5% Crit Damage

Also I think Siri should be the unaffiliated faction leader. I think her power would mirror all the other faction leaders. I know this photo has the wrong power listed. It's a mix of Diablo/Raven and King.

Here's how it should read out

1* +.1 Atk/Def to Seated Lts per Unaffiliated Member owned
                                2* +.1 Atk/Def to Seated Lts per Unaffiliated Member owned
                                3* +.2 Atk/Def to Seated Lts per Unaffiliated Member owned
                                4* +.2 Atk/Def to Seated Lts per Unaffiliated Member owned
                                5* +.3 Atk/Def to Seated Lts per Unaffiliated Member owned
                                6* +.3 Atk/Def to Seated Lts per Unaffiliated Member owned
                                7* +.4 Atk/Def to Seated Lts per Unaffiliated Member owned
                                8* +.5 Atk/Def to Seated Lts per Unaffiliated Member owned
                                9* +.6 Atk/Def to Seated Lts per Unaffiliated Member owned

[.1atk would round up to 1atk]

Also just like how you win Diablo in the extended respect matrix I came up with, I think Siri should be given in this same form. And before people start to fuss about giving out free epics, you remember how long it took to get to 6,000 right? This is many times that.

It only makes sense that Siri adds bonus to inner circle, I mean look at her, she's already seated, and she is featured in the Crates Page.
                                Last edited by AnalOverload; 12-17-2014, 11:58 PM.

**Tap Banner for Latest AO LT post**

Comment

Working...
                                X