Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Content Suggestion Thread 2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Content Suggestion Thread 2

It'd be sweet if our class icon changed when we leveled the class up, and not only from the classes base level either. It could change according to what passive/active skills we have leveled as well. Example would be an enforcer's regular tan enforcer symbol would get more and more gold and shiny as they leveled their class. Not only that they could add some bullet holes to the symbol indicating what level deflect the player has or add a color-coded + sign to the symbol showing that the player has x lvl stim pack.

Its not only cosmetic it helps in showing off your skills and class level and also planning strategy during war.

Comment

Originally posted by Vane Dinh View Post
      - Register account by email instead of game center.

- So we can log on to different account on the waiting screen by choosing which email/account we want.

- Remove cool down time when log in multiple accounts on the same device. 2 hours cool down is too much.
      People would just have dozens of accounts, you could fight a war yourself. The current setup is perfectly reasonable.

My Regards,
      Joker,
      Manager of Dark London.

Comment

In addition to the new building types opened up when we upgrade to Blood Cartels, can we get HQ upgrades that increase all empire members' stamina and energy? With body armor, fortification, extortion, and combat training, there are ways for an empire to increase all members' health, defense, income, and attack, respectively. Should be a way to increase the other two as well. And maybe class xp as well, similar to Wraith, Palladium, Arrow, and Walker, only for all classes instead of just one class per upgrade.

Comment

How about giving us some cash and XP for bosses after we beat em, similar to the cash and XP we get after wars.

Comment

More available properties might be nice

Better experience/$ rewards after wars would be nice as well. It used to help towards leveling early on but now it's an imperceptible drop in the bucket.

I think both have been mentioned elsewhere but still would be nice.
            Come join us
            on the official
            Underworld Empire Discord Server
            https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post
              More available properties might be nice

Better experience/$ rewards after wars would be nice as well. It used to help towards leveling early on but now it's an imperceptible drop in the bucket.

I think both have been mentioned elsewhere but still would be nice.
              True dat!!

Comment

Originally posted by Twiztid View Post
                How about giving us some cash and XP for bosses after we beat em, similar to the cash and XP we get after wars.
                The XP and money earned after a war is commensurate with the 10 Stamina spent to enter the battle. Assuming equal chances of getting 1, 2, 3, or 4 XP per point of Stamina spent, the average amount you're going to earn for 10 Stamina is 25 XP. Wars already give more than that average. You're not getting bonus cash and XP after an EvE, you're just getting the cash and XP from the 10 Stamina spent delayed. To add more XP to a boss without the additional expenditure of Stamina would remove one of the balances that exists in the game across all modes: the range of possible XP:Energy and XP:Stamina ratios. Sorry, but I just don't see it happening.
                Last edited by dukewhite; 02-16-2015, 07:32 AM. Reason: clarity

Comment

Veteran could be one answer, also getting a spot on the MVP list. I can't remember ever getting anything above 35, though, even when earning a 25% bonus to cc from MVP. I'm only at veteran 7, however, so it might increase at the next level. We should probably take this conversation elsewhere, though, since this is really not the place for discussing existing mechanics.

Comment

Something is bothering me in EvE... Why does it require 2 loadings to attack someone?! First we need to click on the Attack button, the game communicate with the server to load the attacks available, and then we need to click a second time on the Skill/Execution we want to use, and the game communicate a second time with the server to achieve the action. This is really frustrating when having a bad connexion, because there is always one communication or the other which ends up in a time out. Why not make shortcuts for all attacks so that attacking someone only require to communicate one time with the server; no need to have an Attack button to load the attacks available.
                    – MIST KNIGHTS –

Comment

ViwwiV, use the first person view for EvE, which includes all attacks in the same view as selecting the target.

Comment

Originally posted by DL_Joker View Post
                        People would just have dozens of accounts, you could fight a war yourself. The current setup is perfectly reasonable.

My Regards,
                        Joker,
                        Manager of Dark London.
                        Not the cool down time for sure. I'm sorry I don't have many device to play so 2 hours waiting is too much.

And in my opinion everyone mostly just have 2 accounts to play. I know some have maximum 4 accounts but they ain't actually play the mini. So I don't think it's so much to ask for.

Also please add the call for back up feature in the new boss style please.
                        And I totally agree with showing the last time player has been active. It's very useful for empire build.
                        Someone have mentioned it, a heath faction to pay reputation to would be nice, or you can add more into the old one.
                        And a lots of require part in tech lab still don't show where I can find them. I'm not even sure what are they

Thank you so much.

Comment

An option to go straight to the main page when donating would be great, it can cause some frustration especially when either the net or game is laggy, then instead of having to push back twice then clicking main we could just jump straight to the main page.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuruptd View Post
                            An option to go straight to the main page when donating would be great, it can cause some frustration especially when either the net or game is laggy, then instead of having to push back twice then clicking main we could just jump straight to the main page.
                            You just gave me a great idea.

There should be a 'Donations' page for the Empire Home menu. Leaders should be able to add a building to the 'Donations' page, it could be represented as a little building symbol like the one we see in war that returns us to Home, and when a player clicks on that symbol it immediately takes them to the building where Cash/Items are being donated.

So tired of explaining how to donate to new players lol

Comment

Can u just put an exit button adjacent to gift button.I am an android user.Many times game just hang.To function it properly o need to keep pressing back button 100 tym so that I can get an option of quitting this game and then login again.Even simply pressing home buton and closing all active application dont work,the game still hang .The only way to this is that I keep on pressing back button hundred of times so to get an exit option.So please add an exit button adjacent to gift button.

Comment

I'm kinda tired of scrolling to use the ability I need. Made a quick photoshop of what I think would make life simpler for a lot of us.

Comment

Working...
                                X