Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Content Suggestion Thread 2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Content Suggestion Thread 2

don't think this would ever happen... but maybe after Sara's reward it's a possibility. I think it's well beyond time to revamp the daily login rewards to be more meaningful and really reward daily loyal players. I would suggest switching the current 10 day reward cycle to a 30 day cycle (to reward people that are active more long term). Now the catch would be if you miss 1 day, you start at the beginning since the rewards would be better. Given some new features that were released I would do something like this

Day 1 - random item (e.g., sea corsair, cash)
    Day 2 - 50 class coins
    Day 3 - 1 scratcher
    Day 4 - common insignia
    Day 5 - Common crate roll
    Day 6 - common recombinator
    Day 7 - 100 class coins
    Day 8 - 2 scratcher
    Day 9 - Uncommon insignia
    Day 10 - Uncommon crate roll
    Day 11 - random item (e.g., sea corsair, cash)
    Day 12 - 200 class coins
    Day 13 - uncommon recombinator
    Day 14 - 1 random empire drop
    Day 15 - 1 stam refill
    Day 16 - 1 energy refill
    Day 17 - rare recombinator
    Day 18 - 3 scratcher
    Day 19 - Rare insignia
    Day 20 - Rare crate roll
    Day 21 - random item (e.g., sea corsair, cash)
    Day 22 - 300 class coins
    Day 23 - 2 random empire drop
    Day 24 - 2 random tech lab parts
    Day 25 - 2 stam refill
    Day 26 - 2 energy refill
    Day 27 - epic recombinator
    Day 28 - 4 scratcher
    Day 29 - Epic insignia
    Day 30 - Epic crate roll

Comment

Originally posted by galperins4 View Post
      don't think this would ever happen... but maybe after Sara's reward it's a possibility. I think it's well beyond time to revamp the daily login rewards to be more meaningful and really reward daily loyal players. I would suggest switching the current 10 day reward cycle to a 30 day cycle (to reward people that are active more long term). Now the catch would be if you miss 1 day, you start at the beginning since the rewards would be better. Given some new features that were released I would do something like this
      Hell yes, please make this happen devs!!

Comment

An EvE war feature would be cool. No buildings, just PvP as a EvE event that lasts a specific time (week-month) or til 1 team reaches a certain point level. Keep track of stats so warring empires can have a true winner and loser.

Comment

Empire wall like the personal profile wall. This would be a nice add on

Comment

We got one more warehouse in wars... What to do with it? Turn it into a dojo. Thinking that the defenders and health be like the sniper tower. This building will give CC bonuses to players in wars... 5-10 more cc for each 1000 points earned in war. At level 3, everyone who has war points will receive one skill point. Why shouldn't some one earn skill in a war? I'm a veteran and much of my skills was learned in war as a soldier. The kicker is the building must remain standing to earn the bonuses.... This building can be very beneficial for the lower levels in a strong empire to earn more than that miserable 30-40 cc.

Comment

The building layouts: make graphics upgrade with level of building. A level 3 hq shouldn't look the same as a level 1. Level 2 armory look different than a level 1, and so on. Make each empire a little bit more unique. Besides just having to read the stat of a building being level 4, we could see it. Be a nice graphical upgrade.

Comment

- Xp from building properties, collectible on completion of a property.
                - Add a new property 'Black Market' giving percentage discount on purchases in the black market.
                - Current daily rewards really are BAD. Any change would be nicer.
                - Make Sara's favor a permanent monthly card.
                - A new section in the black market where we can buy black market Lts and items we missed previously.
                - increase number of high level achievements. Game is really get boring if we dont have a goal to work towards all the time.
                - divide crates into 2 types. One cheaper type have common and uncommon lts, other expensive crates containing rares and epics.
                - increase number of SP from doing bosses, to have it a little balanced with SP from jobs.
                Thx in advance if u implement any of these suggestions.
                ⭐️SouthernStars⭐️

Comment

Event Idea:

Top 100 players get to reset their Attack/Defense/Health stats. They get to email the developers exactly how they want their stats allocated.

AGAIN - I'm not talking about players moving energy or stamina stat points to Attack, or Defense.
                  ICE WOLF
                  OMEGA DYNASTY

Comment

Log On Data

In the empire activity menu I would love to see a list that tells a Boss or Underboss "last log in" for the players in the empire.

Bryan - 11/12/2015
                    Joe - 11/11/2015
                    Dan - 10/30/2015
                    etc.

Comment

Just created a new toon just found something frustrating I levelled quickly killed alpha in 2 stamina and rushed to the next boss for the next reward and had that stupid wait timer a suggestion to make the game flow faster in the beginning reduce or remove the boss wait timer for level 80 and lower ... I suggest having each area having it's own timer for each of the bosses so that I'm not stuck waiting 55 hours to do duke boss after spending 2 stamina killing alpha just a suggestion most players probably open up the first two area's within a few hours of starting play so I suggest PA helps players get their toon started without any interruptions

Comment

Alloy drop when pvp. I stockpiled around 9000 from boss fighting and jobs and now I've stopped boss fights to focus on PVP. Dumped a lot of Stam 15k+ and it's a struggle to get alloy from jobs alone. Even if it's only a small return would mean that the alloy is balanced, espesh with low Stam toons that don't hit bosses.
                        EF825A
                        B7B1B8

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos93 View Post
                          Alloy drop when pvp. I stockpiled around 9000 from boss fighting and jobs and now I've stopped boss fights to focus on PVP. Dumped a lot of Stam 15k+ and it's a struggle to get alloy from jobs alone. Even if it's only a small return would mean that the alloy is balanced, espesh with low Stam toons that don't hit bosses.
                          I think this would be a great addition to the PvP revamp. It could just be reward alloy, no need to have to steal it or execute for it.
                          Come join us
                          on the official
                          Underworld Empire Discord Server
                          https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

Donated item activity? See how many items were donated like there is money.
                            EF825A
                            B7B1B8

Comment

Combine recombs tech lab option like for En and Stam drinks. Combine 2 of any to make one of your choice of a recombinator.

Comment

it would be really interesting to see which members are in the empire war screen during the EvE. It's like seeing who is in the battlefield or which members are online during EvE. UE could restrict that view to officers and above.

Comment

Working...
                                X