Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Content Suggestion Thread 2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Content Suggestion Thread 2

Viwwiv that's very true haha. Would be easier to have the current cap limit next to the excute button when you choose your attack or something. It's more of an incovience than anything. They released them so we can test and they make changes. And that should be one of them
    EF825A
    B7B1B8

Comment

I'd like to have all skills visible permanently, so we just have to click an icon to attack someone.
      I'm just posting a template of how I'd like the UI design to be, though it's not well polished, it gives an idea.

NB: I'm on iPhone 4 so the elements might be a little shriveled due to the low resolution of the screen.

On the left side is how EvE currently looks like; on the right side is how I'd like it to look like:

Original: New:

Thanks to consider my post.
      – MIST KNIGHTS –

Comment

Or like that:

– MIST KNIGHTS –

Comment

Would be quicker like that, amount of times I wasn't able to hit or cap because I had to press attack first then select option. Especially when bad signal.
          EF825A
          B7B1B8

Comment

Would love to see UE restrict number of empires out there. Seems to be a lot of new empires being created and many that are less than 1/2 active. Also, would be nice to have a way for free agents to search for new empires to join based on league rather than depending on world chat / ally connections.

Comment

Originally posted by Annwn2 View Post
              Would love to see UE restrict number of empires out there. Seems to be a lot of new empires being created and many that are less than 1/2 active. Also, would be nice to have a way for free agents to search for new empires to join based on league rather than depending on world chat / ally connections.
              Yes...yes..yes.. And yes

Comment

That might be nice for Assassins, but for a ghost or sniper or anyone else that seems pretty cluttered for me :/ I hardly ever ex

Edit: Your corrections are great I would welcome that change. The skills on the side should function by scrolling up or down to select which one you want to use. (js cuz the pic only shows four skills)
                Last edited by DarkLotus; 07-30-2015, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Love the new look ViwwiV. That would be so great ��

Comment

Thanks!
                    – MIST KNIGHTS –

Comment

Originally posted by ViwwiV View Post
                      Or like that:

I love that UI suggestion. LOVE IT.

Comment

Originally posted by ↁѓ. ↁэатЂ View Post
                        Id honestly like to see the donations tweeked.

Id love to see an option to only allow empires to donate cash to a "selected target" im so sick of seeing the rouge donations.

Additionally the same concept for donating items. Maybe even add a tab that shows who is donating items as well!
                        This would help so much now that the news box length has been nerfed in size. I also agree that some method of recognition for item donations is needed.

Comment

This idea is bound to be both loved and hated depending upon where you sit. From a marketing standpoint, however it is a really easy call.

The Commitment Pack $499.00 - Every black market LT at 2* and their gear. Maybe some random fillers like class coins or energy/health packs to go with it.

The Devoted Pack $999.00 Every event LT at 1* along with a mass of tech lab and empire drops.

From what I understand from world chat, some have spent several times this amount already. Giving the people who are willing to dole out to play what they want at a premium is win/win? No?

I am a moderate spender, but with the time invested I might even grab a commitment pack if it were offered and provided a good value.

Make them both available at the start of an event. Watch people 9* the event LTs.

This will make things very interesting amongst the top empires who buy crates in bulk. It would impact the common players very little as the playfields are different once a certain spending limit has been surpassed from the casual to the committed paying player.

Comment

Hey I would like to suggest a few idea's first a event .... Bsi type players can't change their stats to powerlevel often realising too late how this game works so I would like to see some events that favour bsi players compared to the usual stamina/ energy events .... My suggestion is an alternative version of the pvp event ... With a few changes players points will be effected by level eg a level 400 beating a level 800 in the event gains 2 times the points where as a player 800 hitting a level 400 and winning would only get half points (the event will have a maximum reduction of 50 percent of the points like the level 800 beating the level 400, and also a maximum of 3 times points eg level 80beating a level 240+ ).... The event will have a max of 10 tokens with 1 refilling every 6 min (also with the usual ability to buy a full refill with fp) ... Also with a power boost that can be activated in the event lasts maybe 10 minutes -1 hour and triples points earned (costs fp to activate ) cost of the power boost doubles with each use but resets the next day . Rewards should be something bsi players struggle getting eg insignia's instead of refills along with the usual epic lt and gear rewards this type of event will push high levels to focus on players closer to their level and give strong bsi players an advantage

Comment

I think cash rewards on the scratches need to be changed winning $25,000 is silly especially considering a each of those scratches cost 5fp or 45 fp for 10 and lsi even a bsi can easily earn more cash by using the fp as a refill ... Especially with the new insignia's added to the game people need millions to upgrade those .... Just my opinion the minimal reward should be 500,000 maybe make the max 5 million instead of 1 million or possibly even more would help and incourage players to buy those scratches

Comment

Final idea from me tonight promise a new battle list like castle age has multiple ways eg war (the 10 heroes ) , duel, invade (the equivilant of the UE war) , duel champion festival rank( a more intense bsi type battle list ) .... I would love to see a new duel battle list but that favours bsi builds the list will only show players higher level then yourself ... Also rewards more for EvE maybe power boosts eg rank 1 gain 0.5 percent defence in EvE ... Eg boost damage against shields , increased damage resistance etc maybe some epic and even legendary gear for the top ranks ... Because let's face it the only reason bsi players keep playing UE is for the empire wars

Comment

Working...
                                X