• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Metalstorm
    Brawler
    • Nov 2013

Collateral Damage

Does collateral damage only do damage to in the current building you are hitting? I'm hoping that's not the case and I've just been incredibly unlucky because I don't think I have ever seen a player in a different building get hit and on multiple occasions I have hit defenders who had 0 health.

When I first got collateral damage it was in the hope that I could occasionally do some damage to random defenders to help out the killers in my empire. Given that it takes 17000cc to max (the same as decapitation for assassins) it seems reasonable to assume that it would add some serious firepower to my arsenal but as it stands it seems more or less useless.

I hope I'm wrong or that it's just temporarily not functioning correctly for me because currently it's hitting defenders with 0 health around 75% of the time meaning that the 5% hit rate is effectively 1.25% and even then it only seems to hit offensive players in the building I'm hitting

At the very least it should be programmed such that it cannot hit players who have 0 health.
Working...
X