Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]


Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.


These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.


Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.


This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Critical crates

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Critical crates

    I had this idea that for each crate of the same type that a player rolls, there would be this counter, like the one in the hunting range. And basically, every 10th roll of the same type of crate, the player gets a critical roll which has better odds, for example: 50% chance at an uncommon, 35% chance at a rare, and 15% chance at an epic.

    The point of this is so players are more excited about crate rolling since they're likely to get something decent on the 10th roll and not go on long streaks of commons and uncommons. Since it would be only on every 10th roll of each specific crate, it shouldn't have much of an effect on the amount of rares/epics being brought into the game. It would just make crate rolling feel a lot better to players.

  • #2
    Re: Critical crates

    Someone get this man a beer and a trophy.


    • #3
      Re: Critical crates

      I’ve also seen other games with similar mechanics use pity timers such that every time you don’t get X the chance to get X is slightly higher on the next attempt and keeps getting higher until you get it at which point the pity timer resets. Something like this could guarantee a minimum of 1 epic every 20 rolls, 1 rare every 10 and 1 uncommon every 5.

      Knowing that I have a 55% chance of getting a common is pretty demotivating so I’d be much more inclined to want to roll crates if something like this or the previously mentioned idea were implemented.


      • #4
        Re: Critical crates

        This is a great idea.


        • #5
          Re: Critical crates

          I like this idea as well


          • #6
            Re: Critical crates

            This is a fantastic idea. Make it so!


            • #7
              Re: Critical crates

              I like it too
              Come join us
              on the official
              Underworld Empire Discord Server


              • #8
                Re: Critical crates

                Yes please 👍🏻


                • #9
                  Re: Critical crates

                  Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
                  Someone get this man a beer and a trophy.
                  No, give that man an epic crate roll !!!


                  • #10
                    Re: Critical crates

                    anything that removes commons out of a crate roll is a plus even after every 10 rolls I'll take that.