Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Blue chat ban

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blue chat ban

When I say I have enough information on PA to possibly shut them down I'm not at all referring to my chat ban. I'm referring to documents, and chat logs that I possess that could cause much harm. I'm not going to use that. All I am saying is I have enough proof beyond a reasonable doubt certain people within this company have done illegal acts against their own ToS. I'm not going to get into it. Nor am I going to try to ruin the game. I like this game a lot.

To ban me from chat forever I feel is biased and unfair. I have seen many people say the same things to others and get temporary, not permanent chat bans. I feel singled out and bullied. 90 % of the reason I play this game is because of the social aspect.

Don't think I want to hurt PA. I DON'T. Remember, I was the first to reach levels 400 - 900. I was he first Grand Over|ord, the first Rainmaker and I was the champion of the entire game. If I still was, I do not believe for one second I would have a "permanent" chat ban. That's all I am saying.

image.jpg

B̸L̸U̸∄™
    Last edited by THEBLUNATIC; 08-31-2013, 11:33 PM.
    sigpic
    B̸L̸U̸∄: T̸h̸e̸ O̸R̸I̸G̸I̸N̸A̸L̸ G̸A̸N̸G̸S̸T̸E̸R̸â„¢

Comment

Depends if they reported it to support or just ignored it. Remember people take things a lot different no one will take things said the same way it's human personality. Say for example you said something to a woman and she took it as you were a pig and slapped you! then you say it to another girl and she just laughed it off. No one will know how someone will take what someone says we ain't mind readers. You did say you did say some really bad things and to a few people maybe the people who got warned or a temp band said it to one person and that's why it was a short time ban. We don't know. Maybe you were reported before and they did nothing to you but kept it on your record and now with the current issue of your messages in game got you permanently banned. If they gave you a answer that did not seem good enough to you ask for a clearer one if you don't get it then maybe try a lawyer he might contact them by certified mail asking a reason why you were banned from chat if he don't get one from them then he might talk legal action but I guarantee he will read their TOS to make sure the punishment fit the situation. Ranting on here is not gonna help you has it ?? Do you have your chat back? Guess Not Its not working. Try those avenues even send a typed or written out letter to PA (Certified is the best way they will have to sign for it and cant deny never getting it then )asking why your chat was banned other then you did this and that's why. Remember the law up there that I posted don't let your anger get the best of you or you will lose forums and face criminal charges if you go over board in anger.

Comment

Originally posted by Big John View Post
        Depends if they reported it to support or just ignored it. Remember people take things a lot different no one will take things said the same way it's human personality. Say for example you said something to a woman and she took it as you were a pig and slapped you! then you say it to another girl and she just laughed it off. No one will know how someone will take what someone says we ain't mind readers. You did say you did say some really bad things and to a few people maybe the people who got warned or a temp band said it to one person and that's why it was a short time ban. We don't know. Maybe you were reported before and they did nothing to you but kept it on your record and now with the current issue of your messages in game got you permanently banned. If they gave you a answer that did not seem good enough to you ask for a clearer one if you don't get it then maybe try a lawyer he might contact them by certified mail asking a reason why you were banned from chat if he don't get one from them then he might talk legal action but I guarantee he will read their TOS to make sure the punishment fit the situation. Ranting on here is not gonna help you has it ?? Do you have your chat back? Guess Not Its not working. Try those avenues even send a typed or written out letter to PA (Certified is the best way they will have to sign for it and cant deny never getting it then )asking why your chat was banned other then you did this and that's why. Remember the law up there that I posted don't let your anger get the best of you or you will lose forums and face criminal charges if you go over board in anger.
        Thanks. As the son of a lawyer and a man whose faced many criminal charges, I have to say.. If they want to bring it, let them do so. But I respect your advice.
        Last edited by THEBLUNATIC; 09-01-2013, 12:02 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

No problem I ain't a bad person but seen this same situation on a social site happen and it lands up hurting more people then help them. You said its your social aspect and you spent a lot of money on your game profile Don't jeopardize it or open yourself for possible criminal charges, I Heard County prisons are not that great on the inside.

Comment

No problem I ain't a bad person but seen this same situation on a social site happen and it lands up hurting more people then help them. You said its your social aspect and you spent a lot of money on your game profile Don't jeopardize it or open yourself for possible criminal charges, I Heard County prisons are not that great on the inside.
            You seem like a good guy. Im not saying anything about that. I am Canadian and am never due to my last conviction allowed to step foot on US soil again. Im not worried about County prisons, nor am I worried about the Don Jail, Maplehurst or Millhaven Prisons. They are not that great on the inside believe me, but the last thing I am worried about is ME facing any criminal charges and you would agree if you were here and saw what I possess on them.

On a side note, this is a video game, and all I have done is threaten VIDEO GAME TUNES. Never have I once threatened any real person as most people who war with me like to hide behind the mask of anonymity. On the other hand, my real name, and city are public knowledge. Them threatening me in real life could lead to imprisonment without a doubt.
            Last edited by THEBLUNATIC; 09-01-2013, 12:14 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

I know I can't say anything on what you have on them but keep in mind if it is anything you seen in game on their profiles just remember they might use " testing a feature" if its anything a employee did I would hope and you probably would hope that the employee was fired for their actions. If you want them to take you word keep your credibility with them in good standings so they take your word as ok we will address it and remember as always their words we can't discuss suspensions or anything else that you report.

Comment

I know I can't say anything on what you have on them but keep in mind if it is anything you seen in game on their profiles just remember they might use " testing a feature" if its anything a employee did I would hope and you probably would hope that the employee was fired for their actions. If you want them to take you word keep your credibility with them in good standings so they take your word as ok we will address it and remember as always their words we can't discuss suspensions or anything else that you report.
                What I have on them has nothing to do with testing on their personal accounts, although, they should only be testing on their administrator accounts. Even though they say the cannot discuss suspensions, they do. I have proof of that. But the proof I have has nothing to do with any of this. A few other people have seen my proof some who play others who are professionals, and 2 of them are international lawyers. They were shocked at what I was able to obtain, and they think I should go about commencing a law suit in concern to this. I on the other hand, dont really feel that is necessary at this point in time, although I am being pushed to the brink hard and fast.
                sigpic

Comment

On a side note, this is a video game, and all I have done is threaten VIDEO GAME TUNES. Never have I once threatened any real person as most people who war with me like to hide behind the mask of anonymity. On the other hand, my real name, and city are public knowledge. Them threatening me in real life could lead to imprisonment without a doubt.

Exactly if you were threatened you certainly have the right to report it to law enforcement don't report it to the game they can't do anything they can't arrest them or charge them. But YOU CAN Law enforcement will find them its easy for them to get a warrant wanting any info PA might have on the person that threatened you even it's just the email they bounded their character too and they will move on from there it takes time but it will happen. This day and the Internet no one can hide you leave a trail all the time .
                  On the side note of threatening a character toon in game Remember the person behind the toon is a Real Person not a toon named whoever it's hard with war games to separate yourself from a character in a game but some people have taken toon characters in game to real life and vice versa it's what happens and that's why there's laws to help with it. Kids are killing kids because of video games because they can do it in a game and get away with it but when they do it in real life they are sent to prison for life. If people can't separate themselves from a game character then they should not play those types of games my opinion only .
                  Last edited by Big John; 09-01-2013, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Then I suggest you go forward with legal action If PA retaliates because of your choose to peruse legal action that would be a BIG MISTAKE for them It is a right to seek legal action upon anyone, or business that might violate the law or rights of others especially if a lawyer brings it in front of the court. We all know lawyers wont take a case unless they know it will get a judgement and it violates a law.

Comment

It is pretty bad that Blue has a chat ban on him but yet PA unbans someone they banned for going on a psychotic rampage on people's walls. Blue being one of those people this person said stuff to. If you're going to enforce stuff, enforce it properly and to everyone EQUALLY. Don't just single one person out when others have done bad too

Comment

Originally posted by Static View Post
                        It is pretty bad that Blue has a chat ban on him but yet PA unbans someone they banned for going on a psychotic rampage on people's walls. Blue being one of those people this person said stuff to. If you're going to enforce stuff, enforce it properly and to everyone EQUALLY. Don't just single one person out when others have done bad too
                        Please PA. I have learned my lesson. I have been chat banned long enough. I cannot lead an empire or be of any use as an officer this way. I have never once heard or seen anyone get the punishment of a permanent chat ban. Many people are asking me why I'm empire jumping so much. My answer is that I don't get any say in the empire and I don't get to know anyone either. As a result of this chat ban and everything that comes with it, I have had misererable gaming experience. Even though I swore I'd stop buying fps since this chat ban I still have broken my promise and spent over $1000 in the past month. Please reconsider this ban. I urge you to treat me as you would anyone else.

Thanks.
                        BLUE
                        3681DE
                        sigpic

Comment

Exactly if you were threatened you certainly have the right to report it to law enforcement don't report it to the game they can't do anything they can't arrest them or charge them. But YOU CAN Law enforcement will find them its easy for them to get a warrant wanting any info PA might have on the person that threatened you even it's just the email they bounded their character too and they will move on from there it takes time but it will happen. This day and the Internet no one can hide you leave a trail all the time .
                          On the side note of threatening a character toon in game Remember the person behind the toon is a Real Person not a toon named whoever it's hard with war games to separate yourself from a character in a game but some people have taken toon characters in game to real life and vice versa it's what happens and that's why there's laws to help with it. Kids are killing kids because of video games because they can do it in a game and get away with it but when they do it in real life they are sent to prison for life. If people can't separate themselves from a game character then they should not play those types of games my opinion only .
                          Congratulations on gaining the ability to recognize the fact that, for most people, this game and real life are two separate things, and that what works in one does not necessarily translate to the other. I applaud your growth and progress.

Comment

Working...
                          X