Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Chosen exposed

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Chosen exposed

    why can't everyone just be friends so we can ride ponies on the jersey shore while watching Jerry Springer on our iPhones?

    Inspiration:
    "Those who wait for the world to change, never see change in the world." - Sean B.
    "Drama will always exist in a society that feeds on it." - Sean B.
    "Healthcare is free, but we pay for water." - Sean B.

    Lost for Words
    "In terms of Airmid, yes I harassed her, not illegally as I was very angry" - Blue
    "155 FP for 1 LT is insane... You can get 6 LTS for the same price from crates, at least 1-2 guaranteed epics." - Innocence

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Chosen exposed

      I guess I will care more when I get to those higher levels but right now, I only care when I forget to deposit money!

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Chosen exposed

        Do you still consider it a war if it was entirely manifested and declared by one side only? Not to mention the attacking of ES2. You guys have fully immersed yourselves within the game, trying to use mental warfare and "break" ES... How many wars did DoA start with ES prior to merging with Chaos? Were you not striving to dethrone ES back then as well? Why the sudden change in tactics? DoA was respectful and all of ES wanted to see their success and to one day have more challenging battles with them. I've lost that respect for many DoA members in Chosen based on their complete change in demeanour after the merger. That said, many have still been respectful and those still uphold what it meant to be DoA. It's like SumFun said in another thread, ES has never decided to use it's strength to crush another empire, there's never been threads about us abusing our power, never complaints about ES being bullies. Up until the Chosen merger we all thought there was a mutual respect between DoA and ES since we upheld the same values. Clearly that's changed.
        Paul - EmpireShadows

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Chosen exposed

          Originally posted by Paul View Post
          Do you still consider it a war if it was entirely manifested and declared by one side only? Not to mention the attacking of ES2. You guys have fully immersed yourselves within the game, trying to use mental warfare and "break" ES... How many wars did DoA start with ES prior to merging with Chaos? Were you not striving to dethrone ES back then as well? Why the sudden change in tactics? DoA was respectful and all of ES wanted to see their success and to one day have more challenging battles with them. I've lost that respect for many DoA members in Chosen based on their complete change in demeanour after the merger. That said, many have still been respectful and those still uphold what it meant to be DoA. It's like SumFun said in another thread, ES has never decided to use it's strength to crush another empire, there's never been threads about us abusing our power, never complaints about ES being bullies. Up until the Chosen merger we all thought there was a mutual respect between DoA and ES since we upheld the same values. Clearly that's changed.
          So you guys where respectful to Unfucks?
          Ruger

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Chosen exposed

            Originally posted by Thc Scientific View Post
            So you guys where respectful to Unfucks?
            As UFW made their way to the top we didn't wage a full war on them to try and slow them down. You can ask them if you like, when we almost lost to them, it was our favourite match, the same as the close matches with UG we had. There are some players who members have personal differences with, but we respected UFW enough to welcome the competition and enjoy it. UFW didn't wage a huge war on ES, or vice versa. Blue was an original ES officer and while things have gone back and forth between Blue and ES, there is a mutual respect there.

            I'm looking forward to EvE against Chosen because of the competition aspect, it's all the "war" and political drama that takes away from the experience. I have no problem with PvP (your members know full well I'm built for it), I don't mind getting attacked here and there, but Chosen tells members to farm ES while calling it "war". Obviously given our own strength we're not going to back down and have reacted in kind to the attacks. Telling ES2 to publicly step away from ES is abusing your power and it's that distinction that makes people refer to Chosen as bullies.

            I know using power to obtain results isn't something you view as negative and that's fine, to each their own, but to assert that ES is in anyway similar to Chosen with regards to empire culture and values is simply wrong. What I don't get is why Chosen members feel the need to deny their actions, ES and Chosen are different, the whole idea of good vs. bad is silly, it's just two empires who operate very differently. It's all perspective based on your own ideals.
            Paul - EmpireShadows

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Chosen exposed

              Originally posted by Paul View Post
              As UFW made their way to the top we didn't wage a full war on them to try and slow them down. You can ask them if you like, when we almost lost to them, it was our favourite match, the same as the close matches with UG we had. There are some players who members have personal differences with, but we respected UFW enough to welcome the competition and enjoy it. UFW didn't wage a huge war on ES, or vice versa. Blue was an original ES officer and while things have gone back and forth between Blue and ES, there is a mutual respect there.

              I'm looking forward to EvE against Chosen because of the competition aspect, it's all the "war" and political drama that takes away from the experience. I have no problem with PvP (your members know full well I'm built for it), I don't mind getting attacked here and there, but Chosen tells members to farm ES while calling it "war". Obviously given our own strength we're not going to back down and have reacted in kind to the attacks. Telling ES2 to publicly step away from ES is abusing your power and it's that distinction that makes people refer to Chosen as bullies.

              I know using power to obtain results isn't something you view as negative and that's fine, to each their own, but to assert that ES is in anyway similar to Chosen with regards to empire culture and values is simply wrong. What I don't get is why Chosen members feel the need to deny their actions, ES and Chosen are different, the whole idea of good vs. bad is silly, it's just two empires who operate very differently. It's all perspective based on your own ideals.


              See the difference between us is we dont talk behind anyones back and go online and pretend to be all apples and peaches.

              This is how your leader respects other clans.





              The question is if you respect Unfucks so much how much do you respect other clans?
              Ruger

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Chosen exposed

                Originally posted by Thc Scientific View Post
                So you guys where respectful to Unfucks?
                nice name calling

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Chosen exposed

                  Originally posted by Thc Scientific View Post
                  See the difference between us is we dont talk behind anyones back and go online and pretend to be all apples and peaches.

                  This is how your leader respects other clans.





                  The question is if you respect Unfucks so much how much do you respect other clans?
                  Rugbait I don't respect you or your empire for being bullies. I pm that when archaic was with ufw. Check my wall to see how blue feels about me. I respect ufw now that archaic is gone. Rugbait why don't you post the pm you sent certain respectable ladies of UE so everyone can see how you treat women. Didn't you used to run an escort agency???? How much does your new GF cost?? I hear plat doesn't come cheap!! 😘😘check my wall for the truce terms. They still apply. Except everyone wants to see you take your head out of your arse, kiss it, take a photo, them put it back in. I hope there's room for Anthony in there and the rest of the players who used to be respected but now have become bullies! Enjoy

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Chosen exposed

                    I thought you were smart enough not to post in the forums about me anymore. You get beat down everytime. Oh well some people never learn. Keep it coming if you want. Ps everyone check rugbaits wall and see how his training is going!!!!!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: Chosen exposed

                      Originally posted by Salvatore riina View Post
                      Rugbait I don't respect you or your empire for being bullies. I pm that when archaic was with ufw. Check my wall to see how blue feels about me. I respect ufw now that archaic is gone. Rugbait why don't you post the pm you sent certain respectable ladies of UE so everyone can see how you treat women. Didn't you used to run an escort agency???? How much does your new GF cost?? I hear plat doesn't come cheap!! ����check my wall for the truce terms. They still apply. Except everyone wants to see you take your head out of your arse, kiss it, take a photo, them put it back in. I hope there's room for Anthony in there and the rest of the players who used to be respected but now have become bullies! Enjoy

                      Originally posted by Salvatore riina View Post
                      I thought you were smart enough not to post in the forums about me anymore. You get beat down everytime. Oh well some people never learn. Keep it coming if you want. Ps everyone check rugbaits wall and see how his training is going!!!!!

                      And ladies and gentleman there is your fearless leader. Name calling and all, can never can carry a converstation without resorting to childish antics. Good luck Tyron or I mean Sal. The pig that screams the most is the one that gets slaughtered first.
                      Ruger

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Chosen exposed

                        Mooooooooooooooo someone else actually came up with rugbait. I just thought it was more fitting than ruger ATM. Nice comeback btw. Must have taken you and all of your officers to come up with that one. Keep up the great work.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: Chosen exposed

                          Originally posted by Salvatore riina View Post
                          Mooooooooooooooo someone else actually came up with rugbait. I just thought it was more fitting than ruger ATM. Nice comeback btw. Must have taken you and all of your officers to come up with that one. Keep up the great work.
                          Its funny how you dont single out archaic but call all of unfucks dumfucks and nitwits. Trying to twist words huh. No problem buddy always was a good politician, you know what they say about politicians, best liars and thieves in the world.
                          Ruger

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X