Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Chosen exposed

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chosen exposed

I have been getting a lot of pm lately about chosen. Here's the cold hard truth.
    Chosen tries to blame es for the war and all the farming. Yes we do have people who pvp. Part of the game. In no way do we farm people like chosen does and try to ruin the gaming experience for them.
    Yes Anthony really does like ponys and still wets the bed.
    Chosen prefers to farm lower level empires like all bullies who don't want to dont want to fight people who they think can't fight back. Then they cry about everyone attacking them back like its some conspiracy.
    Chosen really digs drama and can often be found watching reality shows such as Jerry springer and jersey shore.
    Chosen does have low self esteem in RL and try to bully people in the game which has no bearing on RL at all. Anyone can be a telephone, texting, pm MSG, white tank top wearing, wannabe tough guy. May also be seen wearing tap out or affliction type clothing.
    If anyone thinks I missed the cold hard truth please feel free to post here.

Re: Chosen exposed

Why isn't this on Dateline yet !?!?!
    I am not in danger, I AM THE DANGER!

Comment

What is wrong with liking Ponies, Jerry Springer, and Jersey Shore?
      sigpic
      Never lose your curiosity!

Comment

Originally posted by Airmid View Post
        I agree...I like all three

Comment

I am only stating the truth. Didn't say I agree or disagree but sorry I don't watch reality tv

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatore riina View Post
            I am only stating the truth. Didn't say I agree or disagree but sorry I don't watch reality tv
            Not even BGC...aka Bad Girls Club??

Comment

I have been getting a lot of pm lately about chosen. Here's the cold hard truth.
              Chosen tries to blame es for the war and all the farming. Yes we do have people who pvp. Part of the game. In no way do we farm people like chosen does and try to ruin the gaming experience for them.
              Yes Anthony really does like ponys and still wets the bed.
              Chosen prefers to farm lower level empires like all bullies who don't want to dont want to fight people who they think can't fight back. Then they cry about everyone attacking them back like its some conspiracy.
              Chosen really digs drama and can often be found watching reality shows such as Jerry springer and jersey shore.
              Chosen does have low self esteem in RL and try to bully people in the game which has no bearing on RL at all. Anyone can be a telephone, texting, pm MSG, white tank top wearing, wannabe tough guy. May also be seen wearing tap out or affliction type clothing.
              Chosen is being kind of bullies, I'm getting hit by grand overlords at rank 16, seriously, I don't mind being hit by say rank 18, but what are they getting out of it.
              sigpic
              FBF0C0 EN/ES/AF/TS

Comment

When you girls come over we can watch good or bad. Whatever you like. 😘😘😘

Comment

I'd read a book if Salvatore wrote it.
                  I am not in danger, I AM THE DANGER!

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent View Post
                    I'd read a book if Salvatore wrote it.
                    I thought sal was writing a book? At a few months a go he was.
                    sigpic
                    FBF0C0 EN/ES/AF/TS

Comment

Originally posted by Airmid View Post
                      What's this show called Ponies?
                      ally code C89B4D

Comment

May also be seen wearing tap out or affliction type clothing.
                        Don't forget the Ed hardy douchebags hahaha
                        Ohhhh god I hope jersey shore just...... goes ..........away

Comment

Sal, I'm going against my empires policy of "talk is over" to address this, because it needs to be done. We built a super empire to overcome ES in pvp, boss, and EvE. Which is why we are warring with ES. You are the strongest empire in UE. If anyone can take it without making personal attacks, and trying to make us look like bullies, it should be you guys. Building your pvp in a war time is the most rewarding way to earn your badges, (I think at least). The only other empire we are hitting is ES2, and we are leaving the majority of that for the lower lvl guys. There are a lot of players in ES who wear badges, and they are super squishy. I'm not a super high BSI/TBSI player, and some of these guys I kill had 30 lvls on me (before I power leveled a bit). You're telling me they got their battle rank off of their battle list? I don’t think so. So maybe the pot is calling the kettle black?

As far as crying goes... not that I'm aware of. I hope no one in Chosen is crying to you guys. I don’t cry when I get hit by you, Sum, and Dirty2. I do, however, have an inbox full of messages from ES guys saying that we are making the game unenjoyable for them and to stop. I usually leave those guys alone after that. Out of courtesy and respect I don’t boost about it or take SH to post here.

Finally, I just want to say it's a war game, and have fun. You spend money on it, play it how you want to play. If you're not having fun anymore, then it's time to reevaluate what you're doing.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                            Chosen is being kind of bullies, I'm getting hit by grand overlords at rank 16, seriously, I don't mind being hit by say rank 18, but what are they getting out of it.
                            Shane, a lot of people get back bp they lost from ES guys 100's of lvls higher than them farming. It's collateral damage I'm afraid. You are in a top empire during war time, it's going to happen. Refer to the last 2 sentences in my post above.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                              You are probably an officer in your empire?? That's why I would assume you get hit by such strong players

Comment

Working...
                              X