• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UK_Dave
    Lackey
    • May 2013

Having To Deal With Someone Else's Beef

The joys of running an Empire I guess. I noticed some random higher level dude was farming me. I assumed that he'd made a bad character build and couldn't beat anyone at his own level.

Then I get an inbox saying if you kick xxxxxx (naming no names) out of your Empire, I'll stop farming you. I've asked what this guys has done, but heard nothing back yet. But his message came from his weaker character, alternative account. Oh dear! An eye for an eye as they say. His fault for being dumb enough to do that.

The dude with the problem isn't even an officer or leader, and the guy he wants me to boot looks quite new. Very low level. So what he possible could have done is anyone's guess.

Just thought I'd post this, as I've seen a few similar threads. I mean seriously lol Some people need to get a grip. I've come to the conclusion that this guys problem cannot possibly be game related. Due to reasons stated above.

So I either boot someone who's done nothing wrong. Or me and this other guy farm each other till we get bored hmmmmmmm
  • TonKa
    Underboss
    • Jan 2013

Re: Having To Deal With Someone Else's Beef

tumblr_lwf4v1Ems61qmutbbo1_500.jpg
    Some peep's just mad brother, they'll get over it. They alway's do, it's hard to hold a grudge long..... well except for a select few.
    sigpic
    # VJ please stop quoting every comment, TonKa*"

Comment

• UK_Dave
      Lackey
      • May 2013

Ha, ha loving the gif man :-). Your right there. Well I'll just have to wait and hear back. His 'problem' just doesn't appear to make sense? Oh well lol

Comment

• Vincent
        Boss
        • Jan 2013

What's your empire's name? What's your in game name and what's his? LoL just kidding
        I am not in danger, I AM THE DANGER!

Comment

• UK_Dave
          Lackey
          • May 2013

Mystery solved. Yep that dude farmed his weaker account. Just got a game DM. But why not just use his stronger build to farm this guy? Did he not think I might wanna do the same as that guy did? I have got some losses to make up after all ha, ha.

You just couldn't make it up could ya? lol

Comment

• UK_Dave
            Lackey
            • May 2013

Sorry man I'm saying nothing lol

Comment

• TonKa
              Underboss
              • Jan 2013

Stranger event's have/are happening lol. Just squash the beef as a good leader, but never forget this person and show them some love daily (love=executes) Also as the leader be sure not to get involved emotionaly, just look out for your guys and protect who you can.

Use those allie's for bullie's too, they are alway's glad to help!
              sigpic

Comment

• Possum
                Goon
                • Apr 2013

Thought this thread was going to be about Wendy's.
                I don't do sigs.

Comment

• UK_Dave
                  Lackey
                  • May 2013

Well apparently I'm gonna get farmed, and so is my whole Empire lol I'm crying........ with laughter ha, ha.

So obviously this guy is not allowed to join any Empire. Ever. Or something??? Ah well. If I do end up losing members over it. So be it. I was trying to re build anyway. We're still a new Empire and stuff.

It's just a shame for some of the players in my Empire who are quite new and that. He doesn't like the guy for doing exactly what he's doing. Farming a player lower than him. But this douche obviously has a big ego

Comment

• TonKa
                    Underboss
                    • Jan 2013

LMAO Now hungry again. That too funny Poss'
                    Originally posted by Possum View Post
                    Thought this thread was going to be about Wendy's.
                    sigpic

Comment

• UK_Dave
                      Lackey
                      • May 2013

I'm British, and completely off topic, I've been to a Wendy's in Florida once lol

In case anyone wanted to know ha, ha

Comment

• THEBLUNATIC
                        Consigliere
                        • Nov 2012

Originally posted by UK_Dave View Post
                        The joys of running an Empire I guess. I noticed some random higher level dude was farming me. I assumed that he'd made a bad character build and couldn't beat anyone at his own level.

Then I get an inbox saying if you kick xxxxxx (naming no names) out of your Empire, I'll stop farming you. I've asked what this guys has done, but heard nothing back yet. But his message came from his weaker character, alternative account. Oh dear! An eye for an eye as they say. His fault for being dumb enough to do that.

The dude with the problem isn't even an officer or leader, and the guy he wants me to boot looks quite new. Very low level. So what he possible could have done is anyone's guess.

Just thought I'd post this, as I've seen a few similar threads. I mean seriously lol Some people need to get a grip. I've come to the conclusion that this guys problem cannot possibly be game related. Due to reasons stated above.

So I either boot someone who's done nothing wrong. Or me and this other guy farm each other till we get bored hmmmmmmm
                        Pm me 3681DE. Let me know the bully's name and empire. Thanks.

B̸L̸U̸∄â„¢ 
                        T̸H̸E̸ U̸N̸F̸U̸K̸W̸I̸T̸A̸B̸L̸E̸S̸â„¢
                        Chat: Th3b1g121nch3R
                        sigpic
                        B̸L̸U̸∄: T̸h̸e̸ O̸R̸I̸G̸I̸N̸A̸L̸ G̸A̸N̸G̸S̸T̸E̸R̸â„¢

Comment

• Hammer
                          Captain
                          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by THEBLUNATIC View Post

B̸L̸U̸∄â„¢ 
                          Nice! Here comes the big gun Let's pray the bully is not in my family lols

Comment

• UK_Dave
                            Lackey
                            • May 2013

Originally posted by THEBLUNATIC View Post

B̸L̸U̸∄â„¢ 
                            Thanks for the offer buddy. He's stopped farming me. For now at least. But I'll let you know if it starts again. The last message i got from the guy seemed like he'd calmed down a bit. I've not had anyone from my Empire saying he's been hitting them either.

Comment

• brooke
                              Goon
                              • Apr 2013

this sounds oh so familiar... im way ahead of you dave..

and i get it, wendys/dave clever little cookie you are possum

Originally posted by UK_Dave View Post
                              Well apparently I'm gonna get farmed, and so is my whole Empire lol I'm crying........ with laughter ha, ha.

So obviously this guy is not allowed to join any Empire. Ever. Or something??? Ah well. If I do end up losing members over it. So be it. I was trying to re build anyway. We're still a new Empire and stuff.

It's just a shame for some of the players in my Empire who are quite new and that. He doesn't like the guy for doing exactly what he's doing. Farming a player lower than him. But this douche obviously has a big ego
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X