Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Anime recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anime recommendations

I have been posting to the forums for a couple months and have noticed that a lot of you seem to enjoy Anime. I watched Cowboy Bebop years ago, but haven't really watched any since. Does anyone have any recommendations on what to watch? I am interested to see what the fuss is all about...I may even become the newest convert! Thanks for your input

Re: Anime recommendations

Watch " sword art online ", trust me! You will love it! It's about players submerged into an online mmo game that actually kills the player in real life if they die in the game during the first arc of the series. Kirito!!! Also watch Basilisk , it's a very dramatic Ninja anime and could lead to tears in finale. Naruto is an anime I have found to be a real tear jerker when my favorite character dies, the recent death some weeks ago of another major character really pricked me but I do HATE Sakura!. I am subscribed to crunchyroll.com where I watch a ton of animes! yes i am a GEEK and proud of it! lol.

Comment

Shaman king. It's sort of kiddie, but the last episode literally had my in chills the whole time
      Black Butler
      Claymore

Comment

• Code Geas
        • Ouran HIgh School Host Club
        • Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
        • Death Note
        • Kuroshitsuji
        • Inuyasha
        • Rurouni Kenshin
        • Hanasakeru Seishounen
        sigpic
        Never lose your curiosity!

Comment

A sampling of some of my favorites...

Movies:
          Akira
          Ninja Scroll
          Spirited Away
          Howl's Moving Castle

Series:
          Airbender (if you count it as anime)
          Elfen Lied (if you are ok with blood and nudity)
          Evangelion (gets pretty philosophical toward the end)
          Angel Beats
          Eureka Seven (ending was a little too cheesy for me though)

Comment

Thought there was a thread on this already?

Anyway, here's my list.

Top Tier "must watch"
            Naruto - Ninjas
            Death Note - Mystery/Detective. First episode was amazing.
            Initial D - Cars/racing. Great music

Other notables
            Yakitate Japan - Making bread. Funny.
            Bleach - Death gods.
            ~For the swarM~

Comment

Code Geas is better than Death Note - If you watch Death Note, Only watch Season 1.
              sigpic
              Never lose your curiosity!

Comment

ooo I forgot Ranma 1/2, but only seasons 1 and 2. later seasons and movies become painfully repetitive to sit through.

Comment

One Piece is pretty much all I watch right now. I'll definitely endorse Naruto (got tired of it but it has some amazing moments), Code Geas, Akira, Ninja Scroll, Spirited Away, and Howl's Moving Castle.

I'll add Ghost in the Shell, Princess Mononoke, and Grave of the Fireflies. I don't watch much anime anymore, but there's some truly great ones out there.

Edit: As noted by FatmaN, here is the older Anime thread http://underworldempireforums.com/sh....php?968-Anime
                  Paul - EmpireShadows

Comment

I'm sorry I swear I meant to check...but I got lazy. Thank you for the input. I will try to watch them all and sorry again for the repost of an existing thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Airmid View Post
                      Code Geas is better than Death Note - If you watch Death Note, Only watch Season 1.
                      COMPLETELY AGREE... I wish I would've stopped and imagined my own ending after season 1...

My Personal List That I Guarantee You WILL Love (In no particular order)

1. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (How did no one say this yet?? Easily one of the most action-packed, emotional, and completely badass anime ever to grace our earth)

2. Code Geass (Amazing show! Plot twists and giant robots... What more could you ask for?)

3. Death Note (Great thriller anime to start off with)

4. Outlaw Star (Classic anime, and one of my personal faves... You can't go wrong watching this.)

5. Naruto (Pretty much the most popular anime/manga out right now alongside Bleach. Might take awhile to catch up though)

6. Bleach (Same description as Naruto)

7. Clannad/Clannad After Story (The first part is VERY lighthearted and humorous, the afterstory brings real-world issues upon the characters and takes a serious dark path. I'm a dude and I cried watching this... big, manly tears. Not gonna lie. Watch this only if you have a giant box of Kleenex nearby)

8. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (Great character personalities and story, hearing Kyon's inner thoughts will definitely make you laugh, but it does make you wonder a bit.. And there is actually a religion based on this show in Japan... Haruhi-ism, check it out)

9. Cowboy Bebop (You already said you watched it, but no list is complete without Bebop in it)

10. Samurai Champloo (If you loved Bebop, you will definitely love this show. If you want a quick laugh and tease about what the show is about, check out the Baseball Episode and try not to laugh... $5 iTunes gift card says you won't be able to keep a straight face.)

There. Hope you enjoy if you pick one of these! I would personally watch any of them again 😁

Comment

Watched an episode of 2 of Code Geas, didn't really get into it.

Originally posted by Manimal View Post
                        ooo I forgot Ranma 1/2, but only seasons 1 and 2. later seasons and movies become painfully repetitive to sit through.
                        I liked the Ranma movies I also liked Seasons 1-4.. I think that's where I stopped.

Originally posted by Julia View Post
                        I'm sorry I swear I meant to check...but I got lazy. Thank you for the input. I will try to watch them all and sorry again for the repost of an existing thread.
                        No worries There's a LOT of anime here to watch
                        ~For the swarM~

Comment

Usagi drop. Rin is easily the cutest character in all of anime. She makes my heart melt.

Kimi ni Todoke season 1. Will make you laugh and cry at the same time. Very heart warming.
                          Last edited by Anshin; 05-08-2013, 12:40 AM.

Comment

I liked all of Death Note. I know a lot of people didn't like the ending... but I liked it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DvEight View Post
                              Shaman king. It's sort of kiddie, but the last episode literally had my in chills the whole time
                              Black Butler
                              Claymore
                              Definitely CLAYMORE! Claymore is one of the best anime shows I have ever watched. There aren’t many episodes and it kind of leaves you hanging, but still an awesome show.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X