Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

The Mysterious M

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mysterious M

This account has been pointed out in other threads for his crazy level, amazing epics, blah blah. Which is great and all - spenders make the game better for those that play for free. I am not a free player, but at this point the $6k I have shelled out over the past few years is small potatoes compared to what many have spent.

What I am concerned about is the idea that this guy/gal is not actually playing the game. We are 18 hours into the even and he has 535 million boss points for the MMB Event. The next closest has 152 million. 3rd has 129 million, 4th 110 million. This person has more points that 2nd - 5th combined, and by the time I finish this will probably have more than 2nd-6th.

More power to you if you have the money, but the time is what concerns me. Even with badass LTs and unlimited FP, it seems suspect to be so far ahead of others. And yes, I am aware they are level 4655 and counting. 2nd, 3rd and 4th are all 3500 or higher.

I have heard many people say he/she uses a bot or a scripter to run/play their account. I don't know what that means and am way to lazy to Google it. But if they have found someway to automate their account, is that legal? ToS allows this? Again, not going to read the ToS - haven't in two years and am not about to. But figured this might make for an interesting discussion in the least.

M, feel free to chime in.

Re: The Mysterious M

Can this be moved to General Discussion? Didn't realize I was in Technical Support when I posted this. Thanks.

Comment

BEst theory to date...M is a dev.

Comment

Seeing how that account is rockin just about 28% crit chance with just 2 lts, I'm gonna have to ask you to sit down. $6k and you can't put his account together. Sad. Annoying how people still come on here accusing this player of cheating/exploiting because of your envy. So sad.

Comment

With an unlimited supply of cash you could do the same
          When I am good you never remember. When I am bad...you never forget!
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

💀❌ᑎIKᑎᗩKᔕ❌💀

❗️ᑭᗩᗪᗪYᗯᕼᗩᑕK❗️

Comment

Threads like this that leads to flaming players or instigating a witch hunt are frowned upon in forums even though the frustration of been cheated on is quite understandable. Proof of cheating and such should be sent to support. Devs have responded to questions on 'M' in the past. Various threads on 'M' have been opened on forums multiple times but yet 'M' is still active i believe so that says something on its own. I am sure most of us have our doubts about 'M' but only PA can answer the question on the player that is 'M' which they have ( via support ticket and dev chat awhile ago with me personally and on forums i believe).

There are alot of accounts that make me wonder and knowing how much i spent on mine i get brain freeze when i imagine how much some have spent on theirs. All in all... Devs are aware of the player and the fact he/she still plays says all there is to say.

If anyone has proof of cheating then please send to support.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by DvEight View Post
              Seeing how that account is rockin just about 28% crit chance with just 2 lts, I'm gonna have to ask you to sit down. $6k and you can't put his account together. Sad. Annoying how people still come on here accusing this player of cheating/exploiting because of your envy. So sad.
              I didn't accuse him of cheating. I didn't say I could throw his account together - $6k is what I have spent. I'm level 1050. We've both been playing this game for a long time partner, just because I don't have the time/desire to make 2000+ posts doesn't mean I'm the NFG. There is no envy on my end. To do what he is doing by actually being in front of his multiple devices would take all day. Which is what my question was about.

My question is about whether anyone understands what is meant by a player using a bot or a scripter on their account - what is it, how this would be used, is it possible, etc. If no one knows and all I will get is posts from the GGs about how a question like this could be considered flaming, then post that and I will just do my own research. But many of you seem familiar with mobile-app gaming and I figured someone here would either know what I am asking about or at least have heard the same "rumors". And to me they are rumors as I am not a player who is in the "know" for UE. I don't have Line. I don't talk very much, even in my own empire.

Comment

Originally posted by Niknaks View Post
                With an unlimited supply of cash you could do the same
                Cash is not my question. I am not questioning how much he is spending. I am talking about time. Maybe someone better versed with the game mechanics could break down the numbers for a 28% crit rate on his xxxx Stamina used per hit and find an average, then divide it by the time played.

Or not.

Comment

With 1000 more SPs than the runner up, and 8 star epic LTs, he probably hits a lot harder than his competitors. Not to mention essentially infinite refills, with his rate of spending.

Someone crazy enough to reach level 4655 and with that much money, I think that boss score makes sense.

Two other things:
                  1. If you want to accuse someone of scripting, provide some evidence/calculations. Not just "hmm, this looks suspicious."
                  2. Even if he was scripting, do you think that will get him banned? Given the insane spending required to build a toon like that, he is likely the top revenue contributor of UE. I doubt any dev would ever kill the hen that lays the golden eggs, so to speak.
                  Inactive as of July 14, 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Common View Post
                    I didn't accuse him of cheating. I didn't say I could throw his account together - $6k is what I have spent. I'm level 1050. We've both been playing this game for a long time partner, just because I don't have the time/desire to make 2000+ posts doesn't mean I'm the NFG. There is no envy on my end. To do what he is doing by actually being in front of his multiple devices would take all day. Which is what my question was about.

My question is about whether anyone understands what is meant by a player using a bot or a scripter on their account - what is it, how this would be used, is it possible, etc. If no one knows and all I will get is posts from the GGs about how a question like this could be considered flaming, then post that and I will just do my own research. But many of you seem familiar with mobile-app gaming and I figured someone here would either know what I am asking about or at least have heard the same "rumors". And to me they are rumors as I am not a player who is in the "know" for UE. I don't have Line. I don't talk very much, even in my own empire.
                    Yes, you are accusing him of scripting, which would be exploiting, which would be........ Cheeeeaaating. Like Chelsea said, many threads opened about this player and the fact they keep coming up is pathetic. You obviously didn't know what I meant by putting his account together. $6k spent and this ridiculous thread, just wow

Comment

You come on here accusing and you don't even do research on the dude? You just come on here complaining that there's not enough time for him to have that many points. Here's some freebies for you..... He's got 9* anson AND scorpion (heard that might help a little), then you can take a look at his 9* Lucas and hector! I bet he uses one of those! Easy things to spot that could easily avoid this dumbass thread

P.s. Don't forget about his vice, some have said she might be the most OP lt in the game....crazy he would have her!

Comment

You can access your toon from multiple accounts at the same time. Did you ever think that there is an M family? And if not, so what? Instead of blasting him, say thank you when you receive your last 5-7 tier rewards that you would not have gotten if it wasn't for M. The person LOVES this game. Respect that and stop driving him nuts with PMs for ally codes and tips. He is the best in the world right now because he has made the investment and until the next player comes in and drops 100K on this game, he is funding your next update.

Comment

Originally posted by Common View Post

You use the word 'concern' a couple of times in your original post. Concern about his time spent? Maybe he's one of those guys who goes on days long gaming binges. Or maybe his brother or kids plays for him from time to time. (I'm guilty of that - my 2 year old often grabs my iPad when I set it down and starts pressing the screen - apologizes to my teammates who get hit by me in PvP during EvE war).

To me, and others it seems, it sure sounds like you are accusing him of cheating.

Comment

So, I just did a back of the envelope calculation, as you were requesting above.

* He currently has around around 640 million points.
                            * I have about 4.5 million points and I spent roughly an hour (maybe an 1:15 yesterday working on boss).
                            * Let's assume between his higher atk, better Lts, high crit rate, he does, on average, 2x more damage than I do. (No idea if this is the case, but let's assume this for a moment - I'm lvl 930-something by the way.)
                            * He has a 5* Duke, which could give him 5x stam. I didn't use Duke or Red Countess
                            * Let's also assume that he doesn't care if he doesn't even take the time to use his energy from leveling. I'm cheap so I spent the time switching in Baron and doing jobs to minimize the energy lost when leveling. If so, let's assume that he is attacking 2x more frequently than I was attacking.

Given this, he should be able to earn boss points 2*5*2 = 20x faster than I could. In other words, assuming that it took me 1.25 hours to accumulate 4.5m points, it would be reasonable that he could accumulate points at 72 million points an hour. So, to get to 640 million points at this rate, it would have taken him about 8.9 hours. Not completely unreasonable, right?

(One note, I fought the boss over the course of the afternoon, so I could be underestimating the time that I spent on the fight, but even if I spent 2 hours, which I'm pretty sure I didn't, it would still only take him 14.2 hours to do this, which is still very plausible.)
                            Last edited by Mdwstrnkid; 01-22-2015, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Let's add his scorpion/anson/vice combo that let's him ex before anyone else............

Comment

Working...
                              X