Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Ghost massively overpowered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ghost massively overpowered

Regardless of the leaderboard issue or not. It seems to be that Ghost is the best class for collecting cc's, either by EvE bonuses or by Bosses.
    Bit-part low spender. LEVEL 10 Terminator and all skills maxed out.
    Working on Ghost now.

TERMINATORS RULE EvE.

Personal records in EvE
    Building damage record (non shields) 11,211
    Building damage record with shields 13,397
    Player damage 110,006

Comment

Originally posted by lincsidney View Post
      Regardless of the leaderboard issue or not. It seems to be that Ghost is the best class for collecting cc's, either by EvE bonuses or by Bosses.
      It can definitely help for some accounts but assassin/reaper is another great option for folks who are looking for more cc/leaderboard appearances in EvE. It's a bit situational depending on one's empire though.
      Come join us
      on the official
      Underworld Empire Discord Server
      https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post
        It can definitely help for some accounts but assassin/reaper is another great option for folks who are looking for more cc/leaderboard appearances in EvE. It's a bit situational depending on one's empire though.
        If you don't want many bonuses or leaderboard appearance, may I suggest you switch to turdminator!
        Bit-part low spender. LEVEL 10 Terminator and all skills maxed out.
        Working on Ghost now.

TERMINATORS RULE EvE.

Personal records in EvE
        Building damage record (non shields) 11,211
        Building damage record with shields 13,397
        Player damage 110,006

Comment

Against mediocre teams and not using nuke, I've broke 40k damage and 4,000 demo as terminator. Of course that was the morning war so not much competition (mid to low legend empire). Give a terminator access to an HQ, can easily do 1k per hit consistently. Think I only didn't get tokens absorbs spot on leaderboard that morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Cocaine View Post
            Dr death, your maths is broken. A good leader board haul can net me 60+ extra cc. Regardless, I've said that the leader board is not at all the main focus of my point at all, so please stop bringing it up. This is about an overpowered class.
            The players that are crying like babies are assassins that used to own the board. Sorry but we have terminators on there, Titans ghosts and reapers on our board all the time. It just depends on the opponent and the route. We are a Top tier legend league the tier 2 classes are by design more powerful.

As far a ghosts being too OP, ask them about deflect or having 50%+ of every shot being absorbed by a Titan. They can easily kill themselves with a couple of shots also.

Terminators can easily get shot damage that used to be an assassins only award. Should we nerf that class?

Now as far as progressing much faster, you are of course talking about boss fighting for max points as a sniper instead of your chosen class. You can progress in your class at the same pace, you just CHOOSE to hit BOSSES as a different class. There are plenty of boss sub-levels that favor the various classes. You just have to either wait until that one appears then get your points. I do agree that bossing as a sniper overall does result in more boss points despite what the developers say.

By they way, the 5-6 class coins I was talking about was for winning 1 category in the war. Yes when you take 4-5 spots you do end up with a significant haul.

Comment

When I was a hard-hitting sniper in my empire, I was very rarely ever on the board. Assassins always took 4-5 on it, even though I felt I was doing more work. As a Ghost, it's hit or miss. Sometimes I'm on the board sometimes I'm not. It depends on a lot of different things. When I'm lucky and an opponent has more health than I hit him with, I can land single shot damage. But mostly I get Player Damage/MVP. I think it's fair for Ghost to get player damage. MVP needs to be calculated better.

But if your focus is the leaderboard, then you're focusing on the wrong thing. If that had been my focus as sniper, I would have just gone to a smaller crew. I feel like ever since the splash change, assassins/reapers in general have been mad at Ghost and calling it OP. I might be wrong, but I feel my class is being attacked for no reason. I don't think we're OP. We do have to win to be effective anyway.

Comment

How many times do I have to say it. THE LEADER BOARD IS NOT MY FOCUS.

Comment

Ok ghost is not OP, reaper is underpowered. Now happy?
                  Every class has some unique skills, which make them desirable. Assasins/reaper are by definition stealth attack and decap class. With reaper they first made decap ability a joke with declining decap, and then made this class cripple by splash damage waking players. Terminators main job is to destroy buildings and shields, Titans job is to defend, Ghost job is to do damage and Reaper's job?????????? Well give us reapers a violon and we can play music for the empire for 2 hours war.
                  Originally posted by TK Makto View Post
                  When I was a hard-hitting sniper in my empire, I was very rarely ever on the board. Assassins always took 4-5 on it, even though I felt I was doing more work. As a Ghost, it's hit or miss. Sometimes I'm on the board sometimes I'm not. It depends on a lot of different things. When I'm lucky and an opponent has more health than I hit him with, I can land single shot damage. But mostly I get Player Damage/MVP. I think it's fair for Ghost to get player damage. MVP needs to be calculated better.

But if your focus is the leaderboard, then you're focusing on the wrong thing. If that had been my focus as sniper, I would have just gone to a smaller crew. I feel like ever since the splash change, assassins/reapers in general have been mad at Ghost and calling it OP. I might be wrong, but I feel my class is being attacked for no reason. I don't think we're OP. We do have to win to be effective anyway.
                  ⭐️SouthernStars⭐️

Comment

Every class has some unique skills, which make them desirable. Assasins/reaper are by definition stealth attack and decap class. With reaper they first made decap ability a joke with declining decap, and then made this class cripple by splash damage waking players. Terminators main job is to destroy buildings and shields, Titans job is to defend, Ghost job is to do damage and Reaper's job?????????? Well give us reapers a violin and we can play music for the empire during 2 hours war.

⭐️SouthernStars⭐️

Comment

Originally posted by ZiaBoy View Post
                      Every class has some unique skills, which make them desirable. Assasins/reaper are by definition stealth attack and decap class. With reaper they first made decap ability a joke with declining decap, and then made this class cripple by splash damage waking players. Terminators main job is to destroy buildings and shields, Titans job is to defend, Ghost job is to do damage and Reaper's job?????????? Well give us reapers a violin and we can play music for the empire during 2 hours war.
                      But what's changed? Reaper is the same class it was months ago when they were all released. Up until 3 weeks ago with the splash change, reapers were happy with their class. Ever since then, a massive onslaught of "Ghost is OP" has been raging on. Why? Reaper's never did massive damage, Assassins only did massive damage with cripple. Sniper/Ghost has always been the designated class for doing high damage. It was always meant to be that way. So why are these complaints only coming up now?

Is it really all because of Ambush? Ambush is a skill that only works against sleeping players. I've seen and heard of reapers switching to ghost strictly because of the splash change. Was Ambush really such a pivotal focus of the reaper class? Because these reactions make it seem as though the whole point of people going reaper was to get Ambush and then hit sleeping targets and get free tokens. As soon as that was changed a little, then the class was no longer worth having. Hitting sleeping targets exclusively doesn't help your empire.

I'm not trying to piss people off again, but I'd really like to know why. Why now? After months of seeing Reaper and Ghost do exactly the same things, why is it that now, all of a sudden, Ghost is OP? The only thing that has changed is Ambush, and only slightly. And if you really think things are so unbalanced, what ideas do you have for balancing it?

Comment

Cocaine, you seemed to be getting bashed by people thinking it is a leader board minor issue with you (it doesn't sound that way to me). You are correct, as a Ghost higher level in my empire I now consistently take in 4-5 leader board slots, sometimes for each of the 3 wars I do daily. That's and extra 25-35cc each time for me. Ghost's can obliterate the leader board, and the enemy! Love this class. But those power shot deflects hurt!

Comment

Our empire is very active, but we're all mid lvl players (300 to 650) and we play high diamond low legend all the time. Today a ghost joined on other team and in 15 tokens burned right through our defender and used up all our packs with one shot kill after another. Our defender was a heavy and ghost was 200 lvls higher, but still. Bulletproof only blocks certain crits apparently.

I am enforcer and I am routinely hit for 300 or damage by ghost 200 or more lvls lower on a loss for them. Power shot shouldn't proc like that in a loss. I just switched to Titan so we'll see how that goes, but it's disappointing to not be able to defend your building because of one ghost on the other team.

Comment

But what's changed?
                            I think the change is that there are so many Ghosts now. In the beginning the checks and balances of deflect, was enough to disable the few ghosts in an EvE match. Nowadays, its empires of Ghosts against Ghosts, and they damage dealt has far exceeded the potential for absorption. With deflect being really the only way to slow a ghost down, there just aren't enough ways to balance their power. More and more people are switching to Ghost, because of the realization, "Why worry about getting them into decap range when I could just kill them dead with a single token spent on powershot. If decap is good to take out a player that's at 750 hps, when is powershot capable of capping someone when it hits for 1k reliably? (Remember, you only need to get them below 200, so 1200hp is cap range to a strong ghost).

Comment

Maxed reaper is way more fun than maxed ghost. Extra 20% attack power bonus and 40%+ damage bonus (60%+ with precise blade), that's some pretty decent bonus.

if you are in top legend, without reaper plague your team is doomed, if you know what i'm saying.

Comment

Originally posted by DFish View Post
                                Our empire is very active, but we're all mid lvl players (300 to 650) and we play high diamond low legend all the time. Today a ghost joined on other team and in 15 tokens burned right through our defender and used up all our packs with one shot kill after another. Our defender was a heavy and ghost was 200 lvls higher, but still. Bulletproof only blocks certain crits apparently.

I am enforcer and I am routinely hit for 300 or damage by ghost 200 or more lvls lower on a loss for them. Power shot shouldn't proc like that in a loss. I just switched to Titan so we'll see how that goes, but it's disappointing to not be able to defend your building because of one ghost on the other team.
                                I'm in the same exact boat: See Pic -> Milk.jpg

Notes:
                                Lvl 502 Enforcer
                                Approx 2500 Defense
                                Over 5000 EVE health

Comment

Working...
                                X