Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Fusion advice (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusion advice (again)

I guess i hope analytical will reply, lol.

Im a bit analytical myself.

Fusing every leg:
    2 =3
    3 =3*3=9
    4 =9*3=27
    5 =27*3=81
    6 =81*3=243
    7 =243*3=729
    8 =729*3=2187
    9 =2187*3=6561

Starting with 1* x and fusing y (combined) and z (combined). Always fusing into the LT that u want to star up.
    2 =1+1+1=3
    3 =3+2+2=7
    4 =7+4+4=15
    5 =15+8+8=31
    6 =31+16+16=63
    7 =63+32+32=127
    8 =127+64+64=255
    9 =255+128+128=511

Point is, never fuse away an already fused LT. Only fuse away 100% combined LTs, and always fuse into the LT that u want to star up. If not, the losses are way too high.

My LTs
    1 arya lucky bers scar caine mortar ariel dragon boris kate chro
    2 chro scar caine alpha stacy tagg dragon toro fox
    3 caine
    4 fox kate
    6 kate
    7 kate

Tagg needs one extra 1* to be fusable. Not sure about Caine.

I want a 8* Kate.

Fuse "now" (and make 2 kate3* to combine in the end): boris1*, mortar1*, toro2*, stacy2*, chro3*, dragon3*, fox4*, caine4*. Ariel1*, bers1*, fox2*, tagg2*. 5 kates. Missing LTs total: 9. Waste compared to combining: 18
    Get kate to 5* and 1*, then fusion: 8 kates. Missing LTs total: 11 Waste: 15
    Get kate to 5* and 4* and 1*, then fusion: 16 kates. Missing LTs total: 21 Waste: 7
    Get kate to 5* and 4* and 3*, then fusion: 20 kates. Missing LTs total: 20 Waste: 3
    Combine kate instead of fusing: 23 kates. Missing LTs total: 23 Waste: 0

So question is; what would u do? By choosing the top 2 options, i could maybe do it in one or two VIPs. By choosing option 3, 4, or 5, i would be looking at a long time and a lot of money, but also have less waste.

I will work on fox when kate is 8*. I do realize ill be fusing her away with the top two options, but a 8* fox is a looong term job anyway, so..

And yea, i have the uncommons i need to complete my circle already, thats why i go for the easiest to get rare (fox) after kate is done.

Does it even matter that i waste a lot of rares by doing the first two options? Will i regret it? I have big personal stats, so i dont think they will make any real difference in war.

TheD

(A little analytical too..)
    Last edited by TheD; 09-12-2014, 12:05 PM.

Re: Fusion advice (again)

Keep on doing dice.

Would be a waste to fuse up.

Comment

Ive been working on 8* Lotus for far too long. I am fusing other common LTs and what I have experienced is there are too many common LTs that you need at least one of. When that happens I have to wait till I aquire that LT. EX: I have 5* AK, Mia and Lotus. I cannot fuse them if I dont have at least one 1* AK. I know AK is required for jobs so this is why its taking me so long
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pmich View Post
        Keep on doing dice.

Would be a waste to fuse up.
        Why? I get that fusing fox is not smart since im going for her next, but will i ever need all the other rares? For what? They help in war, but if the war formula is something like att/def*501(or more with sin)+everything else summarized, then the first part of the equation is so enormously much bigger (unless ur just starting off in the game) than the sum of the rest. It would mean practically nothing if i had one or ten LTs more or less. The way I see it, LTs are good only for ur inner circle, and those lts that have wanted bonuses.

Am i mistaken?

- TheD

Comment

It all depends really. If you have the money to burn, and don't care about the wasting of FP then fuse away! If you're willing to be patient, and not rush things then don't spend. By the looks of things you are a BSI and not LSI like me so dice jobs wouldn't really work for you and wouldn't be as quick to get the LT's you're looking for. (I have 300 stamina, takes me a few days to claim) If you have more stam or around the same you get the idea

Quite honestly, UE is a pay to win game the ones who are highly ranked have spent the most money in the game. Unless some high level wants to call me out on this?

Comment

Originally posted by RoboCop View Post
            It all depends really. If you have the money to burn, and don't care about the wasting of FP then fuse away! If you're willing to be patient, and not rush things then don't spend. By the looks of things you are a BSI and not LSI like me so dice jobs wouldn't really work for you and wouldn't be as quick to get the LT's you're looking for. (I have 300 stamina, takes me a few days to claim) If you have more stam or around the same you get the idea

Quite honestly, UE is a pay to win game the ones who are highly ranked have spent the most money in the game. Unless some high level wants to call me out on this?
            Thanks for replying guys.

Im a spender i spend way too much on this game, lol. I have low stam, and refill eng only. My eng (with bonuses) is 1750ish. I know that combining is best for a couple of reasons, but if u want to get strong fast, then fusion is a valid option.

The real question is: Does it even matter if i fuse away a lot of rare LTs that will never make my inner circle anyway?

Comment

Those extra LTs that do nothing help you in war either attacking or defending. Otherwise they are worthless unless you seat them for jobs (Barron, Scarlet, ect), EVE (Centurion) or PVP (Hotwire), or refills (energy or stamina LTs).

Comment

I wouldn't fuse away fox if I were you, you'll save a lot of refills on your way to the 8* fox by keeping her.

Comment

I sometimes get a little impatient, but ive decided i wont fuse fox. That would be stupid. Other than that - as long as it is an LT that will never make my circle, and does not have a bonus i need, no one has shown me a reason to not fuse it away. If the war formula i wrote above is close to the truth, 10 extra LTs wouldnt even mean 0,01% of my attack power. This is what confuses me, and also what makes me wonder why there are so many boss hunter builds.. Lts, gear, weapons, etc - it all is completely insignificant to your war strength, unless youre a low lvl with few allies..

Thanks for the replies, guys

Edit:
                  the way i see it (simplified):
                  Duel: only 5 lts. We all know this.
                  War: stats vs stats (sin makes a difference) is 99,9%. The rest is insignificant

I would have around 3.300.000 attack from my stats and allies, an extra lt with 100 att and 100 def is a joke..
                  Last edited by TheD; 09-13-2014, 09:01 PM.

Comment

I did make my 8* Kate. I collected some more Kates first, and then fused a lot of LTs that i knew would never make my circle. I spared Fox since thats the one Im working on now. Im almost at 5* Fox. 7* rare is the minimum to make my inner circle, which means Im 1/4 on my way to putting Fox in my circle.

I did, however, run into a new problem that I did not think of earlier. Doing westside i used my 9*penelope/2*vice combo for extra xp. This gave a nice xp return. Meatpack(fox) gives less % xp to start with, and also costs so little that my vice does not give enough xp for it to count. Its rounded down. All in all; now i need 0,5-1 refill more pr lvl than before.

Looking through the UWE wikia, I can see that westside gives the best xp return of all dice jobs. This creates the dilemma:

1. Do Meatpack. My best choice for improving duel strength. Get Fox to 7*, and maybe 8* down the road.
                    2. Continue westside. My best choice for lvling fast and continue to raise my personal attack stat. My inner circle won't improve, except that i after some time get enough Hectors and Blinks to make a fourth 9* uncommon.

The premise is that I will never reach Kate 9*, i cant afford it. 8* Fox costs almost half of 8* Kate (which is what I would need to make kate 9*). I have three 9*uncommons, and one 8*uncommon.

I dont expect any replies, but at least some of you can read a conclusion to my original post, and what new dilemma this resulted in.

Comment

Working...
                    X