Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Need EvE build advice please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need EvE build advice please!

Hey guys and gals, I've been playing UE for about a year and a half now but have never really gotten into the whole EvE thing (always just PvP) but I want to try, as I think it could be fun. My stats are as follows:

Level 284
    BR: 22

Energy: 416 (+17)
    Stamina: 120 (+12)
    Attack: 505 (+40)
    Defense: 1231 (+87)
    Health: 105 (+5)

BSI: 6.11

Based on ^ stats, what would be the optimal class for me to pursue in order to be most valuable to an empire? I was originally thinking Enforcer because of my defense, by realize that my health is far too low for me to be an effective enforcer. I was thinking maybe a heavy build would make the most sense?

I really don't know EvE very well though, and could use some advice from more experienced players. I have a bunch of class coins just sitting collecting dust.

Re: Need EvE build advice please!

You've never played eve ? Or are you saying you wish to take it a lil serious now ?

But regarless, for playing for over a year, your lvl is super low which makes me assume you aren't an active player nor pay.
    In that case you would go better with sniper or maybe HW.

Enforcer would take forever for you to build health up based on your activity, and assassin would require a little more activity thru out the match for decaps.

But find out what class you like then go from there.
    Last edited by StvnSD; 08-20-2014, 09:14 PM.
    BandOfBrothers

Comment

I am an active player. The reason my level is so low is because for a majority of the time I only had about 200 energy and 50 stam. It was only recently that I decided to increase energy and Stam to level up faster.

Comment

I would suggest heavy. Defense looks good, and attack is mostly on the level, so you can't go wrong with that.

Then again, this is coming from a year-old sniper, so yeah.

sigpic

Skulls is my Religion. HQ is my Church - ZZ

Comment

Originally posted by Marco The Cheeseburger View Post
          I would suggest heavy. Defense looks good, and attack is mostly on the level, so you can't go wrong with that.

Then again, this is coming from a year-old sniper, so yeah.

I think he would benefit more as an Enforcer... I am a heavy which the radio is 1:1 but his defense is 2:1 so to be honest hes better becoming an enforcer and focusing on Health + Defense and staying that way...

Comment

How many CC you got and what levels are your classes? That is gonna drive it. Either Heavy or Enf. Enf sucks to level as non LSI non big spender (got bored with my heavy and started, brutal and I am 925/475 e/s)

Comment

Where is what I'd did with my accounts, I got them to Level 5 as the EVE class (for the achievement), then just boss fight as a sniper. That way I can do all the upgrades for the class, but get the boss fight rewards. I have Vet 6 and Vet 7 on my main accounts and Vet 4 (close to 5) on my very little spend mini. The Vet skill is for any level of any class.

You don't have to actively switch your class to boss fight as something else, I see that happen from time to time.

Comment

Enforcer makes the most sense but I don't want to dump a lot of SP into health. It would take forever and seems like a bit of a waste. It also makes me more susceptible to mass farming when I make a push for BR 23 & 24.

Could I be an effective heavy?

Comment

Originally posted by groovdog View Post
                  How many CC you got and what levels are your classes? That is gonna drive it. Either Heavy or Enf. Enf sucks to level as non LSI non big spender (got bored with my heavy and started, brutal and I am 925/475 e/s)
                  My classes are really low because Iv never focused on trying to increase them. Sniper and assassin lvl 2 (because of boss fights), heavy and enforcer level 1. I have about 800 CCs to use. I used a bunch on veteran and demo a while ago before considering which build I wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by BiancaK View Post
                    Enforcer makes the most sense but I don't want to dump a lot of SP into health. It would take forever and seems like a bit of a waste. It also makes me more susceptible to mass farming when I make a push for BR 23 & 24.

Could I be an effective heavy?
                    Yes you can but the ratio is 1:1 which means your attack needs some improvement before you truly become effective as a heavy. but yes, it is very much possible!

Comment

Originally posted by RoboCop View Post
                      Yes you can but the ratio is 1:1 which means your attack needs some improvement before you truly become effective as a heavy. but yes, it is very much possible!
                      For me, heavies are split into 2 categories... demoers and attackers. Demo heavies can easily get away with defense lopsided builds, while attacking heavies need a little more attack leaning stats (balanced stats can work too).
                      Last edited by d1sp0; 08-21-2014, 12:52 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Defensive heavy is what your stats say. That's the most effective path for you on your current sp allocation with out have to change how your already built. Go for traps and you will be helpful to your empire very soon

Comment

Originally posted by RoboCop View Post
                          Robo. This is outdated info buddy. Stop by our line chat sometime we test every aspect of heavy class. The 1:1 is no longer the standard for heavy weapons

Comment

Originally posted by Necrofessr View Post
                            Go for traps and you will be helpful to your empire very soon
                            What do you mean by 'go for traps'?

Comment

Originally posted by BiancaK View Post
                              What do you mean by 'go for traps'?
                              Booby Trap is a Heavy Weapon skill unlocked at level 3. It damages healers and the building they are in.

Comment

Working...
                              X