Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Question about Heavy weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Heavy weapon

Does your attack lvl effect how much damage you do when you demo or is there a cap?

Re: Question about Heavy weapon

Yes attack effects your demo damage and no there isn't a cap.
    You are not what you are born but what you have in yourself to be.

Comment

My attack is 600(+42) and my damage to a raw building is 99-119, including demo 3.

I believe somewhere between 9-14.5% of your attack determines your damage to buildings. I should be close if not mistaken.
      1594dc
      362b14
      Add Me

Comment

It's weird 'cause there's someone wo claims to ave less attack then me but his damage is beteen 120 and 140
        when mine is 110 to 130. He says that weapons and lieutenants make te trick.
        My attack is 1000 (+35) level 391 rank 20.
        level 3 demo
        Last edited by fil; 07-06-2014, 10:40 PM.
        KCN one day KCN for ever!!

Comment

What demo lvl do you have? If you have demo lvl 2 and he has 3, that could make the difference.

Comment

Defence gives more building damage then attack. we have a def only guy in our empire who does 150-180 demo damage.

yes i do know that attack is 100% atk + 70% def

and visa versa during defending

but demolishing buildings, seem to benefit defence more.

Comment

After months of research I find that Lts and equipment make a big change. I was stuck @ 100-120 per hit after leveling my Lts and stocking up on weapons I'm 110-130 yes attack /defence make the base I have found very little diffence in high attack or high def when Lts & equip are simular This is of course all speculation but take into account I have over 225+ heavies info and have done term paper amounts of research on demo but I'm sure as with any therory some will disagree
              Last edited by Necrofessr; 07-06-2014, 12:52 PM. Reason: Misspelling

Comment

I dont think there is a cap to be honest.
                Nikâ„¢

Comment

If there is a cap it's over 167 that's the biggest single hit I've seen in war log not mine and riddler hits for 155+

Comment

Originally posted by Necrofessr View Post
                    After months of research I find that Lts and equipment make a big change. I was stuck @ 100-120 per hit after leveling my Lts and stocking up on weapons I'm 110-130 yes attack /defence make the base I have found very little diffence in high attack or high def when Lts & equip are simular This is of course all speculation but take into account I have over 225+ heavies info and have done term paper amounts of research on demo but I'm sure as with any therory some will disagree
                    I would have to say this seems to be correct. I have two accounts with demo3 that I have experimented with over the last year. While adding to attack does increase damage in very small increments, I have seen a larger change in damage done based on my LT setup and after gaining certain equipment. This would make sense as it has been proposed that demo correlates to duel PVP format. My findings have been that defense does add to demo damage done but only at 70% of adding to attack which is what I would have expected. It would be nice to know which buildings we are hitting have reinforcement improvements (although if I hit under 120 I assume they do). What I don't understand is my best damage LT setup is not what I use when I duel in PVP. For instance, I seem to gain more damage with my 4 star Scorpion or 4 star Malina in Assassin seat versus seating a 2 star Raven. My 2 star Raven is fully leveled and adds to attack stat so my assumption would be that this would be the better LT to seat but that does not seem to be the case. Just when I think I have this demo figured out, I find out I am still confused.

Comment

I would love to know what determines demo damage. At Demo level 3 and over 1000 attack i am doing the same damage i did when i was at 600 attack when i got demo 3. Since then i've added 400 points to attack and have replaced my seat 1 star epics/rares with 3 star epics and 4 star rares (or 5/6 star uncommons) and have seen absolutely no change in my damage output on a building. regardless of my set up i have not seen my damage above 119.

After reading that LTs affect your output i even went and seated 5 1 star common LTs and still did 98-118 damage.

Comment

the highest i've hit for was 125... i have over 1500 att. i don't know what makes demo 3 more powerful.

Comment

I find the hardest hitting demo guys all have Sin seated when getting their best hits The Lts seated make a difference but I'm still working that out. I find that I get a much higher Avg with Ak and alpha seated even though the are no where near my best choices plus the gyms adding extra effects my Avg by a point every 3 gyms built

Comment

Originally posted by Luca Brasi Jr View Post
                            the highest i've hit for was 125... i have over 1500 att. i don't know what makes demo 3 more powerful.
                            Luca,

What LTs do you have seated when in EVE and what is your def stat? I also have 1500 atk with 1200 def and hit between 120-140 range. I hit 143 once but have not seen that in awhile.

My EVE set is
                            Assassin - 4 star Scorp
                            Enforcer - 4 star Ariel
                            Right Hand - 4 star Cent (but change to 2 star Diablo when Eve starts)
                            Captain - 2 star Sin
                            Underboss - 3 star Baron

I would like to figure this out once and for all.

Comment

Nero that more assassin Lts set up For demo think more atk or def bonus atk from your stats I also find that Lts that give a Stam bonus work better than energy bonus for demo Not a perfect solution but maybe helpful

Comment

Working...
                              X