Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Powerleveling Guide

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Powerleveling Guide

How successful and productive is this?
    EvE wars everyone needs to be on the same page to win as a whole

Comment

@Merrci, it's very productive. But you have to accept that you will be getting hit by people for a long time without being able to hit back (that is unless you are willing to spend on crates or the black market LTs). But you will zoom through the levels and get to a state where you can build a really strong character.

If I was able to do it again (which i sort of am, but not really), I would do take energy to 2000 and stam still to 600 (as i did) but the critical chance is...

...along the way, i would 5* EVERY blackmarket LT that came up (for the uninitiated that means buying 16 of them) and all their gear.

With the first one, I would fuse it up with others i actually wanted (like Blink, Pain and Centurion) until they were 5*. And buy them again (i believe having fused it, it resets the blackmarket counter). So that I was bouncing people more often, even from early. And also protecting myself from being warred throughout the rest of the game.

I would also make sure you get stamina up to at least 40 quite early as its a better way to guarantee you're at least close to levelling. With the extra bounces, you'll probably level up while you rest.

On Ripz plan, I agree in the main. Except that i'd do Westside more as I am secretly in love with Blink, and you are less likely to get a junk LT.
      Also, i'd make Lotus my first 9*common, as her buff is pretty tasty for most of the cartel Lts i'm interested in.
      Speaking of which, once you've got Pain to a couple of stars, don't bother grinding Slums unless you're building your 9star common... Pain's drop rate is rubbish, so you're better using the spare green from Westside and Meatpack
      Last edited by BadWolf; 11-29-2013, 08:35 AM.

Comment

I dont understand why people are so afraid of getting hit while your squishy.. Keep your rank under 10 until you find yourself strong enough to PVP your rank to the top.
        Why even bother to have a gold rank while your busy farming bosses? Then you keep yourself under the radar without doing _anything_ for it.

Most of the guys on your same low rank doesn't care to attack you as your probably 200-400 levels above. And those who are stronger and bigger than you they don't really attack you since your rank sucks.
        If you aint in an empire warring someone else. I am, but i still only get hit like 1-2 a day at most..
        A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.

SoCo Mafia, Free Agent, Goodfellas, LightningStrike, retired.

Comment

Originally posted by Merrci View Post
          How successful and productive is this?
          I wouldn't choose any other path.

If you wanna go for a max Energy/stamina you need to check out a few things. (Yes i know it has been written before)

1. PVP is not necessary for me at a low lvl. ( Dont even think about trying you get smacked from almost everyone as you dont have attack/defence)
          2. I will play this game for a long time, this is not just a pass-trough game (Year, not a few months)
          3. I am willing to spend on this game. (Come on, yes this build is a high-spender build. I don't even wanna discuss it, lol. When you reach over lvl 1000 you need 12k XP to reach a lvl, so refill is your friend.) This build is a total waste when you get high if you don't wanna spend. I rest my case. When you need 12k to lvl you dont really benefit alot from the 2k energy and 1k stam you get after you level. Its the refills that keeps you at the top.) You dont waste so much stats points you could have put into att/def if you think you will be an awesome leveler after level 1k by living on the extra E/S you get each time you level. It will just be like peeing in the ocean. The gap between you and a high att/def build will just be closer and closer as soon as the time pass by.

Think of your options, you don't really have to be a high level player to have fun, or even rank yourself to 24, or do great damage in EVE.

This build is not a gift from god, or the answer to everyone's prayers. It is just "another way" to play your toon.
          Just choose wisely, that's what i am saying :-)
          Last edited by RipZ; 12-03-2013, 08:51 AM.
          A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.

SoCo Mafia, Free Agent, Goodfellas, LightningStrike, retired.

Comment

Originally posted by RipZ View Post
            I wouldn't choose any other path.

If you wanna go for a max Energy/stamina you need to check out a few things. (Yes i know it has been written before)

1. PVP is not necessary for me at a low lvl. ( Dont even think about trying you get smacked from almost everyone as you dont have attack/defence)
            2. I will play this game for a long time, this is not just a pass-trough game (Year, not a few months)
            3. I am willing to spend on this game. (Come on, yes this build is a high-spender build. I don't even wanna discuss it, lol. When you reach over lvl 1000 you need 12k XP to reach a lvl, so refill is your friend.) This build is a total waste when you get high if you don't wanna spend. I rest my case. When you need 12k to lvl you dont really benefit alot from the 2k energy and 1k stam you get after you level. Its the refills that keeps you at the top.) You dont waste so much stats points you could have put into att/def if you think you will be an awesome leveler after level 1k by living on the extra E/S you get each time you level. It will just be like peeing in the ocean. The gap between you and a high att/def build will just be closer and closer as soon as the time pass by.

Think of your options, you don't really have to be a high level player to have fun, or even rank yourself to 24, or do great damage in EVE.

This build is not a gift from god, or the answer to everyone's prayers. It is just "another way" to play your toon.
            Just choose wisely, that's what i am saying :-)
            Question for all: What would be the ideal goal to have your attack/defense at before going after your gold badge?

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Parks View Post
              Question for all: What would be the ideal goal to have your attack/defense at before going after your gold badge?
              I think at least 1000atk/2000def. I'm at 1000/2076 right now and starting to win duels. I was rank 10 for the longest now I'm at rank 15 at the moment.

Comment

About 6 months ago, I read that the guideline was 50 points attack and defense for each Rank. So at 16, you would want to be at least 800/800. But at Level 850, you will be weak relative to others around you. You will have to drop 300 levels to beat players to get that badge and they will cry like little babies.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr death View Post
                  About 6 months ago, I read that the guideline was 50 points attack and defense for each Rank. So at 16, you would want to be at least 800/800. But at Level 850, you will be weak relative to others around you. You will have to drop 300 levels to beat players to get that badge and they will cry like little babies.
                  That seems to be overly cautious. I have been pretty successful with duelling and warring largely due to LTs, equipment and above all else....learning to pick your targets. Maybe battlelist has been fairly kind to me, looking for indicators on who may be weaker -- not neccessarily lower ranks -- helps a lot. Not farming unless you are sure you can tank the response is a good idea too.
                  3435CB

Comment

There is nearly always someone stronger, so if you roll the LSI build, just focus on hitting people first. Once you can hit to a decent level, then worry about bouncing people more. I assume the 70% of attack power going as defence still stands?

Comment

I am only just now reading this and getting familiar with it. I'm a level 223 my stats are: Energy 243, Stamina 221, Attack 442, Defense 451. Do you guys think it's too late for me to start doing this power leveling or could it still be done ?

Comment

You can always move across, even when you get up around 500, it will just take a bit of time to correct. Just all in energy and make sure you've 5 starred the maps to death

If you've already spent money you're not willing to waste on the account, just correct it. If not, then you could roll an alt - it will take a while, but lv64 is only a week old and has 470 energy, so you can get it levelled reasonably quick.

What i would seriously consider is - if you're willing to spend - go full mental: reroll and buy all 16 of every Blackmarket Lt and their gear as you go. That way, you will have a pretty tough toon even from early days - which will put people off attacking or warring you - even while you level up. And then when you open your seats you can fill them with big number. I missed out on doing this. It was a mistake. Especially since i'm so crate-shy!

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr death View Post
                          Haha, but they'll be aight as long as I don't farm them! I should be at 800 attack/defense by the middle of January. I'm starting to see a lot of bounces, Rotfl

Comment

Originally posted by jelko91 View Post
                            I am only just now reading this and getting familiar with it. I'm a level 223 my stats are: Energy 243, Stamina 221, Attack 442, Defense 451. Do you guys think it's too late for me to start doing this power leveling or could it still be done ?
                            It's never too late to PL! Energy pumping speeds up leveling, and stamina pumping sustains that leveling speed

Comment

Just hit 130 and 1000 energy on my alt, added 120 stamina just to get my gear

яєρ мє

Comment

My alt is around 360, E 1,761 S 431 A 113 D 156, I did pause to add some attack and defense. I'm done with all jobs and I am now on just dice work. I rolled a Baron which is a huge help in not wasting Energy on leveling as I do spend. I now need to roll a Duke so I can stop wasting Stamina.

It does almost as good a job on bosses up to Illuminati as my main which is around 650. I'm building my 6th island and when it is done, I will start the LT building properties before finally moving onto the Fortress related properties.

The nice thing is the ability to level easily on 1 refill.

Comment

Working...
                                X