Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Powerleveling Guide

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Powerleveling Guide

    Each, I just wanted to pop in and give an update for my powerleveling alt.First of all, excellent work on this guide. It's been very beneficial. Currently at lvl 350, with 1600 energy and 400 stam. I've stuck to the guide almost 100%, with the exception of some stat points added to health due to my placement in EB. One energy refill gives me enough xp to level, as well as a boost into the next level from the Hong Kong dice job. Mia, Fang, AK, and John are 5 and 6 starred, with a bunch extra of each as a fusion reservoir. Kate, Lucas, Hector, Pain, and Blink are 4 starred. I've been using extra Blink's and Hectors to fuse Pain and Lucas, but I'm starting to save them now that I'm hitting dice jobs harder. Every disctrict is 5 starred up to Hong Kong, where I only need 16 more stars to complete. This is a fantastic guide for those who choose this route.

    Comment


    • Re: Powerleveling Guide

      Originally posted by Brynley View Post
      Each, I just wanted to pop in and give an update for my powerleveling alt.First of all, excellent work on this guide. It's been very beneficial. Currently at lvl 350, with 1600 energy and 400 stam. I've stuck to the guide almost 100%, with the exception of some stat points added to health due to my placement in EB. One energy refill gives me enough xp to level, as well as a boost into the next level from the Hong Kong dice job. Mia, Fang, AK, and John are 5 and 6 starred, with a bunch extra of each as a fusion reservoir. Kate, Lucas, Hector, Pain, and Blink are 4 starred. I've been using extra Blink's and Hectors to fuse Pain and Lucas, but I'm starting to save them now that I'm hitting dice jobs harder. Every disctrict is 5 starred up to Hong Kong, where I only need 16 more stars to complete. This is a fantastic guide for those who choose this route.
      Yes this a great guide. The only real problem is not being able to eat anyone! Yet today I got a level 413 BR 14 to bounce off me. No he's not a High BSI or PL, but it was nice to notice a bounce worth mentioning.

      Right now: 2000 energy, 664 stamina, 270 attack, 150 defense, and 110 health. Kate/Hector/blink would be higher starred than they are currently, except I wanted Pain 7* badly. He's only 5* and he drops every 31 collects at 100%. So even with money, it will take another month (Give or take a few weeks).

      Comment


      • Re: Powerleveling Guide

        Originally posted by DvEight View Post
        This is good. I am the complete opposite of this guide and have spent my money on crates instead of refills. I use the crate epics to have a good inner circle because my energy is just way to low to any LTs in a reasonable amount of time

        Also keep in mind if you do decide to start using your refills at 1000 energy you are only utilizing 50% of its total value
        Actually no. I am level 229 right now and have 1120 energy, and I think it is utilizing fully with refills. Because it takes me 2800xp per level up now.

        Comment


        • Re: Powerleveling Guide

          Originally posted by Mark View Post
          Actually no. I am level 229 right now and have 1120 energy, and I think it is utilizing fully with refills. Because it takes me 2800xp per level up now.
          I agree, as long as you can lvl up on one refill i'm satisfied

          Comment


          • Re: Powerleveling Guide

            Originally posted by DinJأ¤vlaFitta View Post
            I agree, as long as you can lvl up on one refill i'm satisfied
            Yes but it still takes time, I have to use at least 300+ stamina to help, that means I still have to wait for recharge. Sucks actually.

            Comment


            • Re: Powerleveling Guide

              Originally posted by Mark View Post
              Yes but it still takes time, I have to use at least 300+ stamina to help, that means I still have to wait for recharge. Sucks actually.
              I'm lvl 340 and i have 1462 energy and 410 stamina, i only miss like 200-100 xp to lvl up after used one refill. :s. You're 100 lvl below me and cant lvl up in 1 refill? Do you follow this guide or did you go bananas on other stats?

              Comment


              • Re: Powerleveling Guide

                Originally posted by Mark View Post
                Actually no. I am level 229 right now and have 1120 energy, and I think it is utilizing fully with refills. Because it takes me 2800xp per level up now.
                Hi Mr. Derp. If a refill can max out at 2000 energy restored and someone is using it to restore 1000....... It is being 50% utilized. So, actually yes.

                It doesn't matter "what you think"
                If you thought 2+2=5, you are still full of shit

                Comment


                • Re: Powerleveling Guide

                  Originally posted by DvEight View Post
                  Hi Mr. Derp. If a refill can max out at 2000 energy restored and someone is using it to restore 1000....... It is being 50% utilized. So, actually yes.

                  It doesn't matter "what you think"
                  If you thought 2+2=5, you are still full of shit
                  You're an ass.

                  Comment


                  • Re: Powerleveling Guide

                    With the new properties out should we reassess what the max en/st to attain is? This was brought up in another post and it's worth considering.

                    If you get both the energy based properties and stamina based properties up to 10%, that would mean you only have to go to 1818 energy and 909 stamina. You save roughly 65 levels of stam/en pumping. Of course this is all dependent on how many of those properties you are allowed to buy. Thoughts?

                    Comment


                    • Re: Powerleveling Guide

                      Originally posted by Cacao View Post
                      With the new properties out should we reassess what the max en/st to attain is? This was brought up in another post and it's worth considering.

                      If you get both the energy based properties and stamina based properties up to 10%, that would mean you only have to go to 1818 energy and 909 stamina. You save roughly 65 levels of stam/en pumping. Of course this is all dependent on how many of those properties you are allowed to buy. Thoughts?
                      I think you are only allow 1 of each type

                      Comment


                      • Re: Powerleveling Guide

                        Originally posted by Cacao View Post
                        If you get both the energy based properties and stamina based properties up to 10%.Thoughts?
                        Whaaaaaaaat?!? You can already take yours to 10%!?!!

                        I bet you are one of the hackers.....

                        Comment


                        • Re: Powerleveling Guide

                          Originally posted by DvEight View Post
                          Whaaaaaaaat?!? You can already take yours to 10%!?!!

                          I bet you are one of the hackers.....
                          Do you need a hug or something? I see you are desperate for attention...

                          Comment


                          • Re: Powerleveling Guide

                            Update: 2002 Energy, 867 stamina -- I won't put up my attack/defense stats as I'm looking for more people to farm me so I have 10 players to return the favor to! Only difference is I won't stop farming.

                            Warning: All high ranks I'm not allies with, you attack me on a daily basis, and I will consider it farming! In return, I will farm the living $hit out of all your lower ranked members until YOU apologize. I don't believe in farming but I will if ya try me. I buy FP EVERY FRICKING WEEK, so be cautious.

                            Also targeting my empire members will just make me keep doing it.

                            Back on topic: My inner circle is almost complete -- 7* Pain, 7* Hector, 7* Blink, and 4*Kate. Currently working on getting Lucas 7* before I finishing starring up Hector/Blink/Kate. Should be done with stamina pumping by Thanksgiving. Attack/defense will be solid by Arena pt.2 (Somewhere between December - January). It will have to be between those two months as Pirate Booty 2 is in March.

                            Once I get to the PvP phase, any PL that has a farmer will be protected by me. It's not right to farm one build because of our weakness and boatloads of in game cash. To find me check for the empire Battle Ground on empire Leaderboards! It won't be wise to ask for my help outside of boss fighting until the end of January where I'll have over 750 attack/defense.

                            Comment


                            • Re: Powerleveling Guide

                              Originally posted by Shai Parks View Post
                              Update: 2002 Energy, 867 stamina -- I won't put up my attack/defense stats as I'm looking for more people to farm me so I have 10 players to return the favor to! Only difference is I won't stop farming.

                              Warning: All high ranks I'm not allies with, you attack me on a daily basis, and I will consider it farming! In return, I will farm the living $hit out of all your lower ranked members until YOU apologize. I don't believe in farming but I will if ya try me. I buy FP EVERY FRICKING WEEK, so be cautious.

                              Also targeting my empire members will just make me keep doing it.

                              Back on topic: My inner circle is almost complete -- 7* Pain, 7* Hector, 7* Blink, and 4*Kate. Currently working on getting Lucas 7* before I finishing starring up Hector/Blink/Kate. Should be done with stamina pumping by Thanksgiving. Attack/defense will be solid by Arena pt.2 (Somewhere between December - January). It will have to be between those two months as Pirate Booty 2 is in March.

                              Once I get to the PvP phase, any PL that has a farmer will be protected by me. It's not right to farm one build because of our weakness and boatloads of in game cash. To find me check for the empire Battle Ground on empire Leaderboards! It won't be wise to ask for my help outside of boss fighting until the end of January where I'll have over 750 attack/defense.

                              I will keep you in mind if I get farmed in the future

                              But I have to ask, why do you have 2002 energy (2 more than the refill cap)? An accident or was this on purpose?

                              Comment


                              • Re: Powerleveling Guide

                                Hey Shai, buddy Looking good!

                                ~~ Wolf / Edit

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X