Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Powerleveling Guide

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Powerleveling Guide

I got to 100 allies before level 100, just to simply ward off any passing glances. I notice a lot of people just look at ally count when trying to find an easy target for wars. Granted it wont stop anyone who actually takes time to look at a character before they attack but it slows some down.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by s0fr3shh View Post
      I'd agree with this if you just have some attack/def as a powerleveler. But this guide suggests that you keep it at 1/1 until you're done with 2k/1k en/stam. Even with 500 allies, that's 500 times ~2, which is 1000 stats for war. For someone with even 50 allies, they only need 20 base stats to be of equivalent base strength for war, and for anyone over level...10, 20 attk/def isn't very hard to beat. War would NOT be the preferred option, only dueling after you've reached a certain amount of LTs.
      you would think so, but during the last event i managed to find quite a few people to beat with war. actually had better luck with it than duel. i was probably around level 100 at the time, but i don't remember.

It's also been my experience that most powerlevelers will get to 500 allies much, much slower than BSI build players. This is just due to the simple assumption that they don't care about PvP early on, so having any number of allies neither helps or hinders them, because their record early on doesn't seem to phase them at all...
      i deviated a bit from the guide. i raced up to 500 allies and got a few battle ranks for the SP. the more SP early, the better.

Comment

I got my 500 allies before hitting level 30. It was fun watching people bounce off of me for a while. Ow that I'm approaching 80, they can beat me down pretty good. That is fine for now, I am going to maintain the dedication until I get my energy and stamina up to close to those levels. The only deviation that I will do, is that I am going to raise both up at the same time. I am finding that once I level up and burn it all down, I am getting further and further away from the next level and have to wait longer and longer to recharge for the next level. If this is becoming an issue below 80, it will then become a major problem around 200.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr death View Post
          I got my 500 allies before hitting level 30. It was fun watching people bounce off of me for a while. Ow that I'm approaching 80, they can beat me down pretty good. That is fine for now, I am going to maintain the dedication until I get my energy and stamina up to close to those levels. The only deviation that I will do, is that I am going to raise both up at the same time. I am finding that once I level up and burn it all down, I am getting further and further away from the next level and have to wait longer and longer to recharge for the next level. If this is becoming an issue below 80, it will then become a major problem around 200.
          Raising both at the same time would make it essentially the same leveling speed, but would make it slower in finishing starring the jobs and collecting LTs (especially in light of LT fusion). Just a heads up.
          Why so cereal?!
          sigpic

Comment

As s0fr3shh said, it would be better to go energy first. The SP from 5 starring jobs will actually make it faster. Im @ 225 now and a full energy dump gets me pretty close to level
            sigpic

Comment

Yea if you follow Each it Aand I's guide, you won't see the dividends being payed off until your energy is around 800-900! Then you'll notice that you can star up jobs quickly, one energy refill will make you level, getting LT's starred up. Currently I'm a level 296, and my energy is 1351. Started Powerleveling a month ago, and now I have Blink/Hector 4*, Caine 3*, Kate is missing a copy to be 4*. Halfway done with 5* Russia, then it's off to Hong Kong, and challenges

Comment

So still think Westside is the best now that Fusion is available?
                sigpic

Comment

My level 97 with 622 Energy gets me within 300 points, so I leveling almost 3 times a day now. It has slowed down a bit, but I am almost done 5 staring my 4th area, Westside I am beginning to open up, I had extra cash and want to start buying the toys needed. I have done the secret jobs. I am remaining true to it. It is nice to level and then collect 3 more stars from jobs completed. I need a Barron and a Scarlet for this Energy build. I'm only spending on the promo packs that I see every week (they give you a chance to buy all of the promos that have been offered already).

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                    So still think Westside is the best now that Fusion is available?
                    Yes because it's the lowest costing dice job that has a rare and two uncommons. I now plan on going with it until Kate is 9 starred. Once Blink and Hector are 9 starred, I'll use the extras towards combining and fusing with a monthly favor LT that I really like. After that its all Hong Kong unless something better comes out.
                    Each It And I- B5DBB9
                    Mist Knights

Phase 3:
                    Level- 1010
                    Energy- 2000
                    Stamina- 1000
                    BSI- 3.01

Powerleveling Guide:
                    http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...leveling-Guide

Dice Missions:
                    http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...-Dice-missions

Comment

OK that's what I thought. I'm almost done 5 starring Hong Kong so I wanted to make sure before I dove into it. Thanks again Each
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                        OK that's what I thought. I'm almost done 5 starring Hong Kong so I wanted to make sure before I dove into it. Thanks again Each
                        Np, I definitely won't be mixing it up with dice jobs with the rate that they're adding new job Areas. Even with 2000 energy it's hard to keep up with them to where you can spend alot if time on A Dice job.
                        Each It And I- B5DBB9
                        Mist Knights

Phase 3:
                        Level- 1010
                        Energy- 2000
                        Stamina- 1000
                        BSI- 3.01

Powerleveling Guide:
                        http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...leveling-Guide

Dice Missions:
                        http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...-Dice-missions

Comment

Originally posted by Each It And I View Post
                          Np, I definitely won't be mixing it up with dice jobs with the rate that they're adding new job Areas. Even with 2000 energy it's hard to keep up with them to where you can spend alot if time on A Dice job.
                          I've start on the HK Dice, I must say dragon lee is pretty awesome, up to 3*

Comment

Originally posted by itzthereality View Post
                            I've start on the HK Dice, I must say dragon lee is pretty awesome, up to 3*
                            What a waste. Slightly better than Fox for double the energy spent, well invested.
                            Last edited by s0fr3shh; 08-24-2013, 08:09 PM.
                            Why so cereal?!
                            sigpic

Comment

What a waste. Slightly better than Fox for double the energy spent, well invested.
                              Slightly better?

Last I checked, 3* Fox was +9 attack, while Dragon Lee is + 16

Slightly is not the word I would be using sir. That's a big difference.

And going to the 4* level, Fox is only 11, to lees 20.

Just sayin.
                              Last edited by itzthereality; 08-24-2013, 08:23 PM.

Comment

are his base stats balanced or does he favor att or def?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X