Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Class Powers - Level 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Powers - Level 2

The information circulating in the existing thread created by players is generally incorrect.

Here are the new class powers explained in more detail

Enforcer:
    • Juggernaut - 3% chance of +2000 health

What does it mean? About 3% of the time when a battle starts you will get an additional 2000 health at the start of a battle.

What increases when the power is leveled up?
    The amount of health
    • Deflect - 5% chance to reflect damage

What does it mean? For about 5% of the attacks you receive you will take no damage and your attacker will take 100% of the damage that was supposed to be inflicted on you.

What increases when the power is leveled up? The percentage (%)

Sniper:
    • Lucky Shot - 10% chance to guaranteed win

What does it mean? About 10% of the attacks you make will result in a victory even if it was supposed to be a defeat

The Percentage (%)
    • Killing Spree - +8% crit/damage on critical (stacks)

What does it mean? When you get a critical hit, your next hit become 8% more likely to be a critical hit, and it will do extra damage. For every consecutive critical hit you achieve you will continue adding another 8% to critical chance HOWEVER if you fail to critical your crit % and damage are reset to their base levels (all killing spree bonuses are reset)

The percentage (%) of increase in probability you will get a critical on your next hit

Assassin:
    • Cripple - damages 10% of target health

What does it mean? When this skill is used it will CONSUME 2 TOKENS, and IF YOU SCORE A VICTORY you will do damage to your target equal to 10% of their CURRENT health

What increases when the power is leveled up? The percentage, %
    • Decapitate - execute target at 500 health

What does it mean? Opponent can be executed at a higher amount of remaining health

What increases when the power is leveled up? The amount of remaining health before player can be executed

Heavy Weapons:
    • Dynamite - 15% 3x3 area splash

What does it mean? When this skill is used it will CONSUME 2 TOKENS. You will hit everyone in the row of the opponent you attacked, everyone in the row above, and everyone in the row below.

What increases when the power is leveled up? The Percentage (%)
    • Collateral Damage - 5% chance to splash on building attack

What does it mean? Each time a building is attacked there is a 5% chance to also do damage to 1 (living) player within the building.

Last edited by UWE_HidrA; 03-06-2014, 06:34 PM. Reason: collateral damage correction

Re: new class powers explained

Thanks for posting this Manimal!

Comment

Re: new class powers explained

Thanks manimal, to be honest it all sounds kinda like it did in my head when I saw them the first time.

I do however like the clarification on the collateral damage skill in that......it is guaranteed to hit a player in the building if you get the last hit on a building, will be hard to enforce this in battles though to make sure a heavy with this skill gets to use it.
      Trying to persuade battle leads that there is a potential 9 FREE tokens here because of this skill if policed correctly is going to be hard .

Comment

Re: New Class Powers Explained

Originally posted by Manimal View Post
        The information circulating in the existing thread created by players is generally incorrect.

Here are the new class powers explained in more detail

Enforcer:
        • Juggernaut - 3% chance of +2000 health

What does it mean? About 3% of the time when a battle starts you will get an additional 2000 health at the start of a battle.

The amount of health
        • Deflect - 10% chance to reflect damage

What does it mean? For about 10% of the attacks you receive you will take no damage and your attacker will take 100% of the damage that was supposed to be inflicted on you.

Sniper:
        • Lucky Shot - 10% chance to guaranteed win

What does it mean? About 10% of the attacks you make will result in a victory even if it was supposed to be a defeat

The Percentage (%)
        • Killing Spree - +8% crit/damage on critical (stacks)

What does it mean? When you get a critical hit, your next hit become 8% more likely to be a critical hit, and it will do extra damage. For every consecutive critical hit you achieve you will continue adding another 8% to critical chance HOWEVER if you fail to critical your crit % and damage are reset to their base levels (all killing spree bonuses are reset)

The percentage (%) of increase in probability you will get a critical on your next hit

Assassin:
        • Cripple - damages 10% of target health

What does it mean? When this skill is used it will CONSUME 2 TOKENS, and IF YOU SCORE A VICTORY you will do damage to your target equal to 10% of their CURRENT health

What increases when the power is leveled up? The percentage, %
        • Decapitate - execute target at 500 health

What does it mean? Opponent can be executed at a higher amount of remaining health

What increases when the power is leveled up? The amount of remaining health before player can be executed

Heavy Weapons:

What does it mean? When this skill is used it will CONSUME 2 TOKENS. You will hit everyone in the row of the opponent you attacked, everyone in the row above, and everyone in the row below.

What increases when the power is leveled up? The Percentage (%)
        • Collateral Damage - 5% chance to splash on building attack

What does it mean? Each time a building is attacked there is a 5% chance to also do damage to 1 (living) player within the building. If you score the last hit on a building (to bring it to 0 health) it is guaranteed to splash damage on a player if one is still alive in the building.

Thanks manimal.. I knew some of my info would be bad... But that's why I said my best guess

Originally posted by Muppet View Post
        Thanks manimal, to be honest it all sounds kinda like it did in my head when I saw them the first time.

I do however like the clarification on the collateral damage skill in that......it is guaranteed to hit a player in the building if you get the last hit on a building, will be hard to enforce this in battles though to make sure a heavy with this skill gets to use it.
        Trying to persuade battle leads that there is a potential 9 FREE tokens here because of this skill if policed correctly is going to be hard .
        Yeah feel you muppet but its imperative you stay alive due to your classes massive damage to buildings snipers if done right can save the empire more tokens than your dynamite.. But I'll try and push to let you use it... Drach isn't one to not try new ideas out

Comment

Originally posted by Manimal View Post
          Heavy Weapons:

Hmm... 15% x 8 people = 120% damage. 2 tokens, and you get an extra 20% of your hit damage spread over the 8 people around your target. If there are less than 7 people around your target, this is a waste of a token. Does that make sense? Now considering that as a Heavy I only hit players after buildings are clear, I may not have many opportunities to hit the center of a 3x3 block of people with health. I will pass on this one and keep saving for demo 3. (I just wrote out my thinking process in case it helps any other heavies out there).
          sigpic

Comment

LOL cheers voodoo, I only wanna use it a bit .......just get so bored stomping buildings only, just doesn't feel like pvp ya know. Oh and the drop in class coins due to less points is a pain in the A!

Comment

Originally posted by Bacon View Post
              Hmm... 15% x 8 people = 120% damage. 2 tokens, and you get an extra 20% of your hit damage spread over the 8 people around your target. If there are less than 7 people around your target, this is a waste of a token. Does that make sense? Now considering that as a Heavy I only hit players after buildings are clear, I may not have many opportunities to hit the center of a 3x3 block of people with health. I will pass on this one and keep saving for demo 3. (I just wrote out my thinking process in case it helps any other heavies out there).
              While I'm not disagreeing with your logic, I want to point out that when the skill is leveled up it becomes more powerful. The degree to which the skill is "worth it" may be very different when it is fully powered up.

Comment

Ty for the clarification. Also are these final skills if not then how many skills can we expect in terms of lvled classes? Eg these are new lvl 2 skills. Are there going to be skills for increasing lvls? If so up to how many lvls do the classes and skills go? Just curious in terms of class investment.
                sigpic

Comment

I was thinking the same for now. If you can afford to upgrade to lvl2, however, someone said that it's at 25%, so 25%x8 = 200% dmg, so it will be more and more worth it as you keep lvling Dynamite.

Comment

This skill is going to see its best results at lvl 2 and 3. I agree with you tho, if you are gonna use it at 15% I would say u gotta be hitting 7 or more.
                    It's going to rock on those sniper towers/HQs that have a whole bunch of people in the offensive positions

Comment

I have a few more clarification questions for following 2 skills. Sorry for being technical :X

1. Juggernaut - Is +2000hp in-game hp or Empire battle specific hp? Because I remember that the formula for Empire battle hp = 1200 + (in-game hp)x4 for Enforcers. So I guess my question is, would it increase hp by 2000 or 8000?

2. Killing Spree - Is the % increase additive or multiplicative? Say you score 5 consecutive crit hits starting with 5% chance, would the crit chance and crit dmg go 5%-13%-21%-29%-... etc, or 5%-5%x1.08-5%x1.08^2-...?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by DvEight View Post
                        This skill is going to see its best results at lvl 2 and 3. I agree with you tho, if you are gonna use it at 15% I would say u gotta be hitting 7 or more.
                        It's going to rock on those sniper towers/HQs that have a whole bunch of people in the offensive positions
                        At level 1 you need to hit primary target for a minimum of 120 damage to get the same kind of damage output as flamethrower..(damage to token ratio)
                        Last edited by Voodoo jester; 05-29-2013, 07:44 PM.

Comment

I want to know if LT's that increase critical percent apply to EvE or not. I'm not sure on this. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Amplexus View Post
                            I have a few more clarification questions for following 2 skills. Sorry for being technical :X

1. Juggernaut - Is +2000hp in-game hp or Empire battle specific hp? Because I remember that the formula for Empire battle hp = 1200 + (in-game hp)x4 for Enforcers. So I guess my question is, would it increase hp by 2000 or 8000?

2. Killing Spree - Is the % increase additive or multiplicative? Say you score 5 consecutive crit hits starting with 5% chance, would the crit chance and crit dmg go 5%-13%-21%-29%-... etc, or 5%-5%x1.08-5%x1.08^2-...?

Thanks!
                            Reread the descriptions please. He said for killing spree it adds another 8% so 8-16-24-32

And it's. only 2000, given damage capacities and what not they won't make it 8000

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo jester View Post
                              At level 1 you need to hit primary target for a minimum of 120 damage to get the same kind of damage output as flamethrower..(damage to token ratio)
                              I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. It's all % based. Lvl 1 Flamethrower will give you 10% x 2 players, (an extra 20% per token). Level 1 Dynamite gives you an extra 10% per token. At level 3 Dynamite has potential to be great. I'm just going to finish Demolition first. I think demo is the most important skill for a heavy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X