• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BiancaK
    Thug
    • Aug 2013

The Long Road of a Pure LSI - I'm about to give up

Hey guys,

I started my LSI toon (which is now my main) back at the end of August. Since then I have gotten to level 453 (not paying for refills), and my stats are the following:

Energy 3065
    Stamina 520
    Attack 2
    Defense 2
    Health 100

My goal was originally to get to 4000 energy 1000 stam, then I'd pump attack. But the problem is that this process is taking so long. It seems like I'm never going to make it. I'm level 453 yet I bounce off of some level 80s. I'm starting to reconsider if what I'm doing is a good idea. I'm semi-useful in EvE as a lvl 3 decap assassin, but I'm tired of being squishy. Should I abandon the 4000/1000 target and just start pumping attack?
  • Markz1337
    Street Boss
    • Apr 2013

Re: The Long Road of a Pure LSI - I'm about to give up

You could stop with energy, and work with stamina and attack. Until you stamina gets 1000+.
    1594dc
    362b14
    Add Me

Comment

• DL_Joker
      Underboss
      • Oct 2014

You should've stopped at 2000 Energy. Paid energy refills only refill up to 2000, with everything you've put into energy you could have enough stamina to reach the 1000 refill limit and have leftover SP to put into Attack/Defence.

With what you've got, your best bet is to start focusing on pumping up Attack and exclusively hit dice jobs to star up your lieutenants.

My Regards,
      Joker,
      Member of Irish Mafia.

Comment

• BiancaK
        Thug
        • Aug 2013

The reason I didn't want to stop at 2000 energy is because thats not even enough to get 1 LT from westside. I wanted to get 4000 so I could get 1.5 LTs per level up. Also I don't plan on buying refills. I have about 67 energy refills right now from events, scratchers, etc.

Comment

• Selene
          Retired Game Guru
          • Dec 2014

Originally posted by BiancaK View Post
          The reason I didn't want to stop at 2000 energy is because thats not even enough to get 1 LT from westside. I wanted to get 4000 so I could get 1.5 LTs per level up. Also I don't plan on buying refills. I have about 67 energy refills right now from events, scratchers, etc.
          Joker is right, you should have stopped at 2000 (or 1818, if you want the +10% energy properties to kick in).

Even if you are a non-spender now, you never know when you might decide to invest some disposable income in the game. Paid refills cap at 2000, so it's a good idea to stop there.

Even if you are 100% sure that you will never spend a penny on the game, pushing energy all the way to 4000 (as you can see now) makes you really squishy.

Yes you will have a ton of energy to burn each level up, but that happens far less often as you progress. At some point the diminishing returns no longer outweigh the opportunity cost of investing in energy.

My recommendation is to stop adding energy, pick either attack or defense (not both) based on personal preference and/or your EvE class. Then push that stat up until you can win or bounce most of the time.
          Inactive as of July 14, 2015

Comment

• Shithead
            Goon
            • Apr 2014

As LSI who went the pure way, I think hybrid is better, ie invest in energy and stam bout same. More stam means ion avg quicker leveling than energy and at least makes u usefull against bosses so u can progress on that aspect in game : )

Going over 2K has its uses but Selenes point is true it Will get harder to level gradually. If u have lost of stam that can compensate but still. As u want to go LSI I'd put sp in stam now, when u reach lil below 1k switch to atk or def. if ur not spending refills it's gonna be a long road anyway putting in stam makes it a lil quicker imo bc leveling. Use ur energy to open thechallenge that gives lts u like and then crunch it to gain attack power at same time. Hope that helps : )

Comment

• Markz1337
              Street Boss
              • Apr 2013

I am a pure hybrid from start. I hardly reach 1100 energy and 800 stamina, cost me 20fp to level up and a little luck with RNG. Hybrid is the way to go actually. Personlly I am planning to have 5k and 2.5k energy base.

If you want your 4k energy you just need 3636 energy and your set, just get those property.
              Also you get more xp from stamina then energy. Stamina payout is 1, 2, 3, or 4 times the xp you put in.

Seeing that you are an assassian go with attack.
              1594dc
              362b14
              Add Me

Comment

• Immortal1
                Thug
                • Aug 2014

I'm level 431 with 1818 en, 295 stam and 1560 att. I'm demo and loving this build. My advice would be to raise attack and pay tribute to syndicate. Make sure you 5* everything and earn your goals for extra skill points. Once you hit 1000 att you should be ready to start some PvP. I had my 16 badge around 1300 att easily and will be pushing for 19 after the event ends. Once you're happy with attack you can switch who you pay tribute to and put points in energy or stam.

Comment

• DarkLotus
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2015

Like Joker said, HIT THOSE DICE JOBS!!!! It'd be sooo nice having that much energy

Comment

Working...
                  X