Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

[EVENT] Create a Lieutenant!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airmid
    replied
    Re: [EVENT] Create a Lieutenant!

Please ---> Vote Here <----

Leave a comment:

• TonKa
    replied

Sorry all had to edit (to delete large img, it was potentially infecting my computer from hosting site) NO changes were made to character or img 'sadded Thanks)

Originally posted by TonKa View Post
    Reserved OMG YOUR THE BEST UE *Original art: Not copied, stolen, traced, or any faulty means of acqusition
    .[ATTACH=CONFIG]675[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]864[/ATTACH]^^^^~..Click Image's...~^^^^

Destiny
    a.k.a "Lady Luck" *Luck be a Lady as the song go's, get a date with Destiny and see what your future holds.Good Luck

Destiny said to be the last remaining blood of the Roman goddess, Felcitia who brought favorable luck to any who wished it.
    (Obtained through ALL challenge jobs but with set drop chance. So you wont know if you'll get her from street fights, fast & furious, drinking contest, High Roller, Build a Reputation, Fight to death, or (italy/Russia) challenges.

Ability:
    Luck of the Draw- 1% chance on jobs dropping Gear, Random LT's, Fp's, or daily scratcher (or Aces) for achievment
    Ability: Russian Roulette- Upon successful Challenge Job completion, You have option to "PASS", and collect "random" prize.
    (-Prizes include: Commom, Uncommom, Rare & Epic -Gear,Weapons, Vehicles, LT's, & scratch off's or Achievment (below)

Achievment: "Date with Destiny" -after collecting 4 card drops "aces" *Recieve x1 Gold Scratch off.
    (Future update)
    Note: The ablility Russian Roulette is an optional ability if Dev's choose to add and not the focus.

Rare: 1star- 20/23 1% chance to drop gear from jobs
    1-4star 1% 5-7star 1.5% 6-8star 2%
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
    GEAR:
    Lucky charm ( a bracelet/necklace) +3 eng. to Lady Luck
    Death Deck (throwing cards) +2 atk. to Lady Luck (no stack)
    Oh? craps: (diamond studded dice) + chance to disable vehicles (pvp)
    Lucky Limb: (fresh cut rabbit foot) + chance to defend attacks
    Add: Chance for her drop EPIC PARTS, from Boss fights/challenges/job's to create EIPIC admin/Dev Boss
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______
    Character Notes: accents: 1. lucky rabbit's foot (freshly cut one lol) 2. gold items: Dice necklace charm, rings, gun(s) and playing cards 3.Hair: Dark black w/ green highlights (was thinking redhead, but Kate) 4. Tattoo(s)- arm/wrist "lady luck" and poss. henna style full arm with 4 leaf clovers, card suits, dice, and ca$h. 5. Gown:- Satin Black or Dark green witha satin look or maybe velvet? 6. Eyes: green

*Had severe infection on computer and needed to remove (large img, with blue background only) no other changes were made. Promise
    Last edited by TonKa; 04-19-2013, 02:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Freddy
    replied

Originally posted by Mist View Post
    No I didn't draw them. Can't draw for squat and needed something that represented the kind of look I wanted them to have. The final look is anyways dependent on the devs which ever lt gets selected.
    Lol, fair enough. They do look pretty cool though.

I can't wait to see which LT makes it into the game. I hope they'll allow the unique abilities that players have suggested, some of them sound pretty fun/useful.

Leave a comment:

• Mist
    replied

Originally posted by Mr. M View Post
    I thought you just used Chris Angel as your idea.
    Lols nah. He is too freaky for me. The emperor lt was a last minute addition I still like my first team idea for eve. Heh. But could certainly use the sp this lt will give. Specially since I haven't touched quests a lot and the dice missions are repeatable they become source of unlimited sp using this lt if selected. This is the ultimate lt if u really think about it.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. M
    replied

I thought you just used Chris Angel as your idea.

Leave a comment:

• Mist
    replied

Originally posted by Freddy View Post
    Hey Mist, saw your entry, did you draw those yourself?
    No I didn't draw them. Can't draw for squat and needed something that represented the kind of look I wanted them to have. The final look is anyways dependent on the devs which ever lt gets selected.
    Last edited by Mist; 04-18-2013, 08:50 PM. Reason: Spelling.

Leave a comment:

• Alper
    replied

Most ideas are great and made with heart. Thanks Tonka & Mist for your opinion, i like yours too

Leave a comment:

• Freddy
    replied

Originally posted by TonKa View Post
    You should have kept the drawing's just deleted the "ispiration" lol Was stil a good Lt. If you have the info saved post it on LT idea's thread for future use.

I thought sarcasm due to the "must be a drawiing" I assumed and I'm the fool for once. (maybe twice hahaha)
    <is actually a Lieutenant now so I'll be expecting TonKa LT in favor store.haha
    Lol, I'll be keeping an eye out for the TonKa LT XD

I might add it someday to that section, will work on it more for now though

Leave a comment:

• TonKa
    replied

You should have kept the drawing's just deleted the "ispiration" lol Was stil a good Lt. If you have the info saved post it on LT idea's thread for future use.

I thought sarcasm due to the "must be a drawiing" I assumed and I'm the fool for once. (maybe twice hahaha)
    <is actually a Lieutenant now so I'll be expecting TonKa LT in favor store.haha
    Originally posted by Freddy View Post
    Haha, I didn't mean to be not easy I didn't mean is as though "what's your problem", I was just wondering why you thought my comment was sarcastic.

Side note: Thanks, got it figured out and removed the attachments
    Last edited by TonKa; 04-18-2013, 07:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Freddy
    replied

Originally posted by TonKa
    Did I quote you ? No, so be easy. 3 post's deleted since I said that. I'm only calling out those who think their slick, and stepping on those who followed intructions. That's all. I may have came at you a lil' although not my intended meaning.
    SIDE NOTE: if you scroll down on the (advanced edit page) click manage attachments, this will bring up the "loader" page then you have to click "x" and it will ask if you are sure you want to delete.

PS- Dont assume I have a problem, not many are well versed in punctuation and expressing through text. True
    Haha, I didn't mean to be not easy I didn't mean is as though "what's your problem", I was just wondering why you thought my comment was sarcastic. Maybe you recognized the characters from somewhere else that I didn't know of.

Side note: Thanks, got it figured out and removed the attachments

Leave a comment:

• Freddy
    replied

Just so we are all aware there a many EDITS dont after contest end. AND a submission!!!! That is not playing fair. How do you expect to win?? Jus' Sayin'
    Hope that wasn't directed at me, I know I'm not in the running, I just can't figure out how to delete the attachments... Did anyone actually update their entry after the event?

If you saw the entry how did you miss the part " this is only what I imagine they look like" or were you trying to be sarcastic ?
    I didn't miss it, and no, I'm not being sarcastic. I don't get your problem - it could mean it's his drawing of how he imagines they will look, but the devs can rework it how they like (which is how I interpreted it), or it could mean it's a pic he found of how he imagines they will look. Which is why I asked
    Last edited by Freddy; 04-18-2013, 07:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rash
    replied

Originally posted by UWE_HidrA View Post
    Airmid has been sick the past few days
    if that case..i really hoping airmid give more time for us to touch up our Lt create..hmm

Leave a comment:

• UWE_HidrA
    replied

Airmid has been sick the past few days

Leave a comment:

• rash
    replied

arghhh pls topup time for this event airmid..

Leave a comment:

• Hippie
    replied

hopefully they took note of all the valid entries right after the contest ended. If not then maybe those people are disqualified?

I really excited for to see the top 3. I assumed "soon" would be later that night not (+)2 days, but i guess we had a lot of good ideas and didn't make it easy for them to pick only 3.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X