Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

The unspoken rule

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The unspoken rule

We don't allow it. And I'd say that's pretty common.
    IMO if your going to do it, best be sure that your empire can handle the retaliation.
    There are a few empires that are basically "above" this rule. Mostly because A) there aint much 95% of UE can do about it and B) its an expected thing, the intentions aren't to see if they can beat you like someone said earlier, their intentions are to find someone to play with for the day Don't be that guy, lol.

Comment

My empire does not condone hitting members of a empire during EvE unless we are at war. This is just how I run my empire and it is in no way a "standard rule" within the game. I figure what comes around goes around and most empires we face in EvE have friends in high places...keeps things in check. Some peeps will hit once just to see if they will bounce during EvE. I honestly dont mind but its not how we conduct business. Every empire is ran by somebody with different ethics and this is what makes this game fun and exciting.

If you dont want empires hitting you during EvE dont hit theirs. Word travels fast
      sigpic

Comment

Similar to the unwritten don't hit hundreds below your level. People still do it, hitting during eve is the same still gonna happen. There's nothing wrong with either of these things, it a frikn war game.

Comment

Originally posted by jooker View Post
          Similar to the unwritten don't hit hundreds below your level. People still do it, hitting during eve is the same still gonna happen. There's nothing wrong with either of these things, it a frikn war game.
          Level means nothing, this rule doesn't mean anything to me and I think that most people would agree with me on this point.
          Hitting 100 lvl lower doesn't change anything, you can still lose and you don't get any info on current eve...

Comment

Yeah the hundreds below means nothing to most. That is just telling lsi not to PVP. Once you pass lvl 550 I think all bets are off. The biggest difference I have been hit by I think is around 2500 lvls. Pretty sure I had no chance but a lvl 900 lsi can still easily lose to a lvl 500 bsi. This is mostly to keep hybrid players happy as bsi players love to bounce high lvls and lsi are accustomed to getting hit but way higher and lower lvls

Comment

Hitting down is the only choice for a true Lsi player he better have good Lts because I'm going after my points lol. It's more about the badge to me. If they are a 20+ BR that guy knows pvp lvl just means you like jobs/boss hunt to me not to mention the poor win/loss a down hitter will have is a dead give away he's weak

Comment

I don't even understand why this is a topic at all in a war game.

it's basically, the topics about , how to PvP, who you should hit, when you should hit etc. but people always forget 1 thing. It's a game, and basically if you are above lvl 1000 , you are a spender let it be events only or each week. Your money, do w.e you want. Don't get told how to build your toon, or how to play it, Yes take advice, but always be the one at the end who does what he/she wants. otherwise you are simple paying for the game which you make someone else play on. Just pm me itunes gift codes, it's way easier if you want to pay for me lol.

The game depends, on the player. When EvE starts it's Empire versus Empire, I totally understand the guys who are willing to spend 100 stamina on enemy empire killing from top to bot, while waiting for tokens. The game allowed you to get quicklinks. So why should it be non-sportmanship.

If it was a horrible thing, go make a suggestion for PA that the empires you are facing are unavaible of attacking you until the war is over. Before that please don't make the rule.

I see a lot of empires out there who have already made those "rules" and call it to have "class" but seriously it's a war game. When ever i leave my iphone on charger and go to work, or go to bed, the moment i wake up/return from work, i'm actually expecting notifications that i have been executed.If not than i'm suprised.

The moment you started this game you knew it followed real time strategy, or RTS-game, so I find it pathetic that people even tries to take the time to care of how it should be played.

Also Since it's PvP I hate low lvl noobs who has to pm me "why you hit so much lower lvls" because you have a god dammit badge you shouldn't have at your current level and somehow it's the highest badge on my current battle list , so fk levels. and then i just hit again.

Comment

I think candy is missing the point lol but glad your here and enjoy playing your funny candy

Some people just play different that's all

Comment

Originally posted by niiik View Post
                    it is a war game after all.
                    x10000

Comment

Originally posted by Candy View Post
                      I don't even understand why this is a topic at all in a war game.

it's basically, the topics about , how to PvP, who you should hit, when you should hit etc. but people always forget 1 thing. It's a game, and basically if you are above lvl 1000 , you are a spender let it be events only or each week. Your money, do w.e you want. Don't get told how to build your toon, or how to play it, Yes take advice, but always be the one at the end who does what he/she wants. otherwise you are simple paying for the game which you make someone else play on. Just pm me itunes gift codes, it's way easier if you want to pay for me lol.

The game depends, on the player. When EvE starts it's Empire versus Empire, I totally understand the guys who are willing to spend 100 stamina on enemy empire killing from top to bot, while waiting for tokens. The game allowed you to get quicklinks. So why should it be non-sportmanship.

If it was a horrible thing, go make a suggestion for PA that the empires you are facing are unavaible of attacking you until the war is over. Before that please don't make the rule.

I see a lot of empires out there who have already made those "rules" and call it to have "class" but seriously it's a war game. When ever i leave my iphone on charger and go to work, or go to bed, the moment i wake up/return from work, i'm actually expecting notifications that i have been executed.If not than i'm suprised.

The moment you started this game you knew it followed real time strategy, or RTS-game, so I find it pathetic that people even tries to take the time to care of how it should be played.

Also Since it's PvP I hate low lvl noobs who has to pm me "why you hit so much lower lvls" because you have a god dammit badge you shouldn't have at your current level and somehow it's the highest badge on my current battle list , so fk levels. and then i just hit again.
                      I'll second that!

Comment

The only empire to ever piss me off was Pure+Evil, they intentionally will farm your whole squad if they're losing in EVE more recently I found that by moving from a top 100 empire into a top 10 they don't farm the higher team so I don't get it... but yes, certain empires like to farm and aren't classy.

but then again its like Pure+Evil told me when I talked complete utter shit to them "it's an attacking game, PVP is part of the game EVE or not".

Ultimately, there is always someone stronger than you so even I fight my own battles at level 296 even if its a level 600 picking on me I'd rather deal with it myself then call for backup and its a never-ending cycle at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Necrofessr View Post
                          I think candy is missing the point lol but glad your here and enjoy playing your funny candy

Some people just play different that's all
                          Thats why you have to be the biggest jerk right now right ?

"I think candy is missing the point lol" "Some people just play different thats all"

I'm glad that you can decide what you want to say. So do you agree that people play different? or are you trying to say that people who doesn't see the game you do, are missing the point? Basically it's double standards

and since you go that far, please explain me your hello kitty rules/points of the game, so i know how to spend 3125213 million cash for send you an ally invite and gift you daily with diamonds cuz it's a loving cuddle game right?

Comment

Originally posted by Candy View Post
                            I explained it already earlier in this thread... all you did was go off on a rant. That's why he said you missed the point, which you absolutely did.

Comment

Insulting other players for a difference of opinion is uncalled for. Infractions will be issued to guilty party if it occurs further. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by chelsea View Post
                                Insulting other players for a difference of opinion is uncalled for. Infractions will be issued to guilty party if it occurs further. Thanks.
                                I wasn't meaning it as an insult. I just thought she missed the point. Its not about rules or whatever. I just wanted to know how many people observe the unspoken rule still Not rant about sweet love or diamonds or stuff. No need to spend on my Allie invite. Here my code 36fa74. Gift me knives though diamonds are to flashy for my taste

Comment

Working...
                                X