Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Silver Bullets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Silver Bullets

Originally posted by sludgeboy View Post
    You are unlucky. I have 1/5 of your combined total E/S and have received 4 times as much as you. Keep hitting and it will even out. Also, I hit 10 stamina hits. no 1/5 hits. I think the bigger stamina hits will bring in more bullets. Used my 960 silver to get 760 eagles. It will take a lot to get another 900 silver to get epic. No impossible but rather a lot.
    I guess Im unlucky on my 3 accounts too then. So much stamina wasted with about 100 silver eagles in total on one account. And the other account which is a LSI build only got 50! What gives!

яєρ мє

Comment

So I've unloaded over 2500 energy onto jobs with my main account, really pissed me off because I didn't a single silver bullet, that's right, not one. But when I unload 250 energy with my mini I get 16 bullets, something might just be wrong... Or am I seriously that unlucky
      CHA0S FAMILY

Comment

This event just got even harder, the points just to an abysmally low rate.
        Nikâ„¢

Comment

there have been so many tweaks today, not all for the good, how is it that drop rates haven't improved at all? All the 200 free eagles did was inch us a little closer. So now you feel sooo close that you feel the need to use more refills to get those last eagles but another refill and another 6 silver bullets and you realize the tier might as well be 10,000 eagles.... come on and fix this already

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
            there have been so many tweaks today, not all for the good, how is it that drop rates haven't improved at all? All the 200 free eagles did was inch us a little closer. So now you feel sooo close that you feel the need to use more refills to get those last eagles but another refill and another 6 silver bullets and you realize the tier might as well be 10,000 eagles.... come on and fix this already
            I have only spent about $200, which is a drop in the bucket compared to anyone in the top 100 (maybe even 200...) and have well over 3,000 eagles.

Comment

whats your secret then or do you have 2000 energy as well. i'mm still averaging 6 bulletser 1000 energy

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                whats your secret then or do you have 2000 energy as well. i'mm still averaging 6 bulletser 1000 energy
                I am 2k en/1k stam base, then with Airport and Space Program, slightly more.

Comment

lol so double the energy. I'm not spending $400 for a single epic. If they would just increase the chance to like 20-30% instead of the 1% it is now to get 6 this would be much better and i for one would consider buying FP to get refills and stop complaining
                  Last edited by Steve; 07-03-2014, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Yesterday at this time I was convinced the drop rate for silver bullets was less than the programmers intended. After playing the event for a while I guess I was wrong.

I have 2000E/1000S, and spent $20 on FP. This netted me 300 silver bullets for 1400 total. (Got 900 from previous event and 200 from the gift yesterday.) I'm willing to spend another $10 bucks to get to 1500 (need Dragon Lord for fusion fodder. Fuse him and Baron to make 2* Sin [HATE Baron])

Just not willing to spend the extra $100 necessary to get to 3000 silver eagles. If you are willing to spend, and have plenty of energy and stamina, it looks like about $100 is all it takes to get to 3000. Not bad for those who are willing, but my XBOX can sure provide a hell of a lot of entertainment for $100.

Comment

Drop rates suck on bullets plain and simple. 500 energy 16 refills got me 70ish silver bullets I'm out on eagles ill wait on lvl rewards

Comment

I seem to collect on average 10-40 silver bullets pr energy refill, just doing dice jobs.

2000 energy/1k stam

Comment

the problem is drop rates suck, but it seems everyone is happy just to spend money now. Seems there is no public outcry to get the drop rates increased ecept for me not letting it drop. The devs have fixed most things that people have complained about to make the event better but until more than just 10 people complain its not going to change. 10 bullets on 2000 energy and your not outraged? Think about the normal player that is a hybrid build or bsi with 500 or less energy it's completely impossible for them to have a chance without spending near $1000.

Im not even getting silver bullets from collecting anymore. I keep getting gold bullets. How does that help me get eagles. I really dont need the extra critical. How about let us trade gold for silver at say 1 gold for 2 silver. Or even give eagles for using gold as well.
                          Last edited by Steve; 07-03-2014, 07:16 PM.

Comment

As much as I would like that, there's absolutely no way that the devs could change the drop rates this far into the event. The people who have dropped major bank to get to the top would throw a fit, and rightfully so. That would be vastly unfair for everyone currently at the top.

Comment

The number of eagles / silver bullets doesnt really have an effect on the big spenders. A majority of big spenders are going for rank that's all points. the number of eagles you have doesnt count in that ranking. Once you get to 3000 eagles no mater how many more you get has no effect. The person with 3000 eagles and the person with 30000 eagles get the exact same prize. The extra bullets will give extra non stamina hits but the impact to a big spender would actual be better the refills they use would also give them more bullets. All it would do is give normal player a chance at getting to 1500 still would probably have to spend to get to 3000

Comment

I have dumped a ton of points into dice jobs...and yep, only got one reward out of it....would doing bosses be easier? but then that takes away from stam on the event

Comment

Working...
                                X