Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Just a couple question b4 i make certain decisions

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a couple question b4 i make certain decisions

i have a couple question which I want to ask before I continue playing the game, because it seems to me its not worth playing...

1) start with random question: I notice many played castle age b4, which I did not play. Is the game still "alive"? I am comparing castle age directly to this game. If majority of you moved from castle age to underworld empire, it means CA properly died and is a fail server, and how can you guarantee underworld empire wouldn't fail any sooner? (I love to play a server which can last forever, ideally =D)

2) Is getting favor point a must to play, or thrive in this game? It seems to be tactically approach was used in the game to push people purchasing the FP. I don't really feel the server has any intention of keeping player who doesn't pay to keep playing, and that's the concern to me because, what keeps a server running forever, is not those who are paying (people will buy even if you don't ask them too, its just their nature and they are just rich), but those who aren't playing, and the reason is: they are the majority of the population. If these dudes leave, who you gonna play with? Just 2 updates you can significantly see the difference between paying and not paying to play. Future fate? I expect the trend to be the same, oh yea, more crazier stuffs should be coming out.

3) is the server ever going to let those who doesn't pay, obtain FP in some way (excluding reputation or FP you started with), for instance getting Fp by 10% chance every boss fight. I just want an answer "yes" or "no".

I think you and me can easily name situation where they exemplify the difference between pay and not pay to play. but here are my few:
    a) stamina refill 288 a day, if you are lv 100 and assuming you do 50 points every stamina u used, ur best at a day is 15k points a day. red clan boss fight is 150 hours limited time? if u do constant 50 points a hit, your best will be 90-100k points in 6 days (the entire boss fight ~ i note just a rough estimation). Probably a non-paying player still can get epic loot (the threshold will be 80-100k i guess, judging from previous boss fight), but what about the next 2 or future boss fight? A non-paying player doesnt have much liutenant or equipments (the difference between paid equipment and free one are so darn huge!) if you think leveling up to say, Lv500, to get enough attack power (which barely affect damage outcome), how long would that take you? 1 year at least i assume (I note the time to lv increase exponentially). In other words, you definitely have to pay to play in the next new bosses, that's another tactical approach to make fast money, to me. Anyway, i think it would be very EPIC for non-paying player to get epic beyond red clan boss fight. Your call?

I can keep this go on and on and on. But I want some easy answer for these question first. Personally and in conclusion, this is not a viable game to play, unless you are rich. but how rich are you? will you pay forever or may be something new come out (just like this one replacing castle age?) and you choose to move on? I dun know, just guessing. It is just a iOS game, the server can close anytime they want, you cant complain I suppose, that's why people like to make apps and sell them? make fast money and no complains or whatseover, or probably they don't care depending on their intention and motifs.

have fun peeps.
    Last edited by Unknown; 03-03-2013, 04:15 AM.

Re: Just a couple question b4 i make certain decisions

Buy a ps4 instead, its coming out this year, an online is free

Comment

Castle age as I heard is still alive and strong, fp point for free are coming later, this is a brand new game and many improvement are being made. You just have to keep playing and waiting. On the last update it was all about empire wars not really about anything else so to a free player it may seem like they are way behind paying player. Also you don't have to be rich to play this game, If your lucky enought 50 bucks and give enough of a bonus to keep you up there. Even if you dont pay the game is still fun. you just have to wait longer and work harder, i only started to pay a little beacuse i had some spare cash and this is the only game I have worth spending some money on. Non paying players can easily get epic loots it's just going to take more work and timing.
      sigpic
      FBF0C0 EN/ES/AF/TS

Comment

I was voicing this in my sin post... Glad I'm not the only one who thinks the updates r crazy.

Comment

This update is great! And yes I do lost some money on 'useless' LT's and stuf, but then again I also had a Diablo. The game is still fresh.. give it some time. The only thing I don't like is that their are many empires from Canada that had a really heads up start. Then again, just play because you like it :-)
          sigpic

Comment

actually the biggest thing that pissed me off the most is the high level player + P2P player because with them, anything can happen during a boss fight. Like yesterday, me and my friend thought we would fail a skull king for sure, suddenly a super high level come in fresh, started hitting our final boss, 0 points, 2500, 6000, 10000, 14000 then finally landed 24000 points, skull king dead. WTF? Of course, this is an example where its good that it happened. But on the other hand, when I summoned my, if I don't open to public, i cant take it myself. If i open to public, I cant win it all....

if whenever we choose to make boss public, we can select what range of player we want to join...wouldn't that be great... =( i wasted so much point. Some people are jerk, they just come in hit the threshold they need for epics, such as 7000 for skull soldier then turn away and go somewhere else, leaving an enforcer for my poor assassin to drop T_T

Comment

Them are the breaks even with lvl lock no guarantee a player won't do the same. In fact lvl locks are a bad idea if u need help and someone who wants too can't enter.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown View Post
                actually the biggest thing that pissed me off the most is the high level player + P2P player because with them, anything can happen during a boss fight. Like yesterday, me and my friend thought we would fail a skull king for sure, suddenly a super high level come in fresh, started hitting our final boss, 0 points, 2500, 6000, 10000, 14000 then finally landed 24000 points, skull king dead. WTF? Of course, this is an example where its good that it happened. But on the other hand, when I summoned my, if I don't open to public, i cant take it myself. If i open to public, I cant win it all....

if whenever we choose to make boss public, we can select what range of player we want to join...wouldn't that be great... =( i wasted so much point. Some people are jerk, they just come in hit the threshold they need for epics, such as 7000 for skull soldier then turn away and go somewhere else, leaving an enforcer for my poor assassin to drop T_T
                Huh? I thought thats how EVERYONE is supposed to play... Anyways there's always gonna b waste, one way or another, because it's not supposed to b a highly coordinated teamwork on Bosses. Just a bunch of gangsters going for loot. Whether u want to waste or how much u wanna waste depends on how badly u need that. Nobody can get what they want spending exactly what they like to. Otherwise ppl will stop trying pretty quickly... I wasted hundreds of thousand(points of course) and still can't get what I long for, so I just have to keep trying, today, tomorrow, next week, next month... ...

Comment

well, it depends u can adjust the level of entry if u want may be. Actually, I want to take that back and clarify a bit more. well, honestly, it is quite personal and has sth to do with my build. I added too much attack and almost abandon stamina and energy. I thought that could help me boost my attack. However, what i learned from the expperience is that, adding attack or defense doesnt do a thing at all, even when dueling, they gives little impact. its your gears that dominated. Energy and Stamina are definitely the biggest determinant how much points you can score on boss, how much level you can gain each day, and if its worth to refill with FP. Attack and defense are so useless.....they do...shit... =(. So what I did not like was that, people say, lv 150 with 250 stamina with no attack value, can come in do tonnes of damage and if he lucky and level, booomm, another couple million damage. I think more emphasis should be put on attacking and defending value, as in how these attribute truly affect damage and received damage. It doesnt make sense a lv 2 can kill boss equally to lv 100, regardless of gears. I just dont like it, well I added wrong stats =(

between, anyone knows what is the max level? max stat points you can allocate? and max item you can hold for each type?
                  Last edited by Unknown; 03-04-2013, 03:50 AM.

Comment

No idea. Blue is lvl 771 now. Guess he can have over 1000 or even 2000 attack now? U gotta ask him and if he's kind enough...

Comment

i do a rough comparison with my friend who started about same time as i do. At first we were only 1-3 levels apart. he chose to add stamina, I chose to add attack. and now, i am lv 90 he is 120. when we both use 1 stamina to hit the boss using same class, he does more damage than me. I have 350 atk he has less than 100. he did pay a bit and buy some crates.

When you have more gears and liutenants, it makes ur base attack useless. Why? because of the addition. the more bonus you gained for attacking, the less impact ur base attack is gonna matter. Assuming A + B where A is ur base attack and B is gear bonus (other bonuses as well). 100+20 and 100+400, clearly in the latter example, the 100 attack contribute less.

I hope more emphasis can be built on base attack and defense, bring up its significance.

win using attack or defense....its all lies.... =(
                      Last edited by Unknown; 03-04-2013, 06:09 AM.

Comment

1) start with random question: I notice many played castle age b4, which I did not play. Is the game still "alive"? I am comparing castle age directly to this game. If majority of you moved from castle age to underworld empire, it means CA properly died and is a fail server, and how can you guarantee underworld empire wouldn't fail any sooner? (I love to play a server which can last forever, ideally =D)
                        Castle Age is still going strong on both Facebook and iOS. It is not dead by any means. Also, believe it or not, the majority of players have never played CA before coming to Underworld Empire. If people have come over to Underworld Empire from Castle Age, it is most likely because they liked the company, original approach, and mechanics used.

2) Is getting favor point a must to play, or thrive in this game? It seems to be tactically approach was used in the game to push people purchasing the FP. I don't really feel the server has any intention of keeping player who doesn't pay to keep playing, and that's the concern to me because, what keeps a server running forever, is not those who are paying (people will buy even if you don't ask them too, its just their nature and they are just rich), but those who aren't playing - Paying, and the reason is: they are the majority of the population. If these dudes leave, who you gonna play with? Just 2 updates you can significantly see the difference between paying and not paying to play. Future fate? I expect the trend to be the same, oh yea, more crazier stuffs should be coming out.
                        Getting Favor Points is not necessary to play or thrive in the game if you continue to be active. I know I play on my personal account at home without ever spending a dime (no, it was not a mod/admin account but a basic one).

3) is the server ever going to let those who doesn't pay, obtain FP in some way (excluding reputation or FP you started with), for instance getting Fp by 10% chance every boss fight. I just want an answer "yes" or "no".
                        You already do. There may well be more in the future, Underworld Empire is still a young game.
                        sigpic
                        Never lose your curiosity!

Comment

i do a rough comparison with my friend who started about same time as i do. At first we were only 1-3 levels apart. he chose to add stamina, I chose to add attack. and now, i am lv 90 he is 120. when we both use 1 stamina to hit the boss using same class, he does more damage than me. I have 350 atk he has less than 100. he did pay a bit and buy some crates.

When you have more gears and liutenants, it makes ur base attack useless. Why? because of the addition. the more bonus you gained for attacking, the less impact ur base attack is gonna matter. Assuming A + B where A is ur base attack and B is gear bonus (other bonuses as well). 100+20 and 100+400, clearly in the latter example, the 100 attack contribute less.

I hope more emphasis can be built on base attack and defense, bring up its significance.

win using attack or defense....its all lies.... =(
                          Actually, the hidden key to your point is that he's over level 100 and you're under level 100. That gives him access to 2 more chairs than you. Wait till you're level 100 and then compare to his attack. I am sure you will do more damage than him per hit even if by then he's level 150.

Comment

Originally posted by yudaz View Post
                            Actually, the hidden key to your point is that he's over level 100 and you're under level 100. That gives him access to 2 more chairs than you. Wait till you're level 100 and then compare to his attack. I am sure you will do more damage than him per hit even if by then he's level 150.
                            ohh, you are right =) I will keep an eye of that and check it again once I unlock those 2 seats. Anyway, it still go back to my A+B example, unlocking 2 more seats are the added bonus to factor B, this will dilute out the impact of factor A. I will compare how much attack are attack one I have those 2 lietenant seats occupied.

Seems like there is no cap to everything in the game? what is the max level attainable and max attribute you can allocate? I seldom play game, dunno why I started this one. It makes me wanna to cry, because as human being we already spend 80% of our time (average) waiting for sth, and now there is more waiting T_T

Comment

Originally posted by Airmid View Post
                              Airmid's reply.
                              Oh I see. Yea, I noticed I got a FP after finishing up a boss yesterday. Hmmp, but I wonder what is the chance to get that? By low chance I would assume it's no more than 10 %? I made a post on another thread, cannot remember which one, where I made an assumption:

Assuming FP drop is 10% from boss fight and you do only Ghost Killer to obtain that since you already have 9 Stars Sara and all gears. Assuming you do 1 ghost killer a day on average. So, that would make it 1 day 1 ghost killer, 10 days = 1 FP, 1 month = 3 FPs? In other words, I need play 30 months just to buy a crate?

Anyway, another thing that makes me lose incentive to play is regarding the "cap" in the game. What is the max lv? max stat? well, I make a horrible mistake by allocating most points to attack value. Now, I get to level once a day on average, and I am expecting slower when I get to higher level. So, if i were to reach a level to what Blue has achieve so far, does that mean i need 2 years for that? well, 1 day 1 level, 771-80 = roughly 700, that's roughly 2 years. yes, i have a feeling even lv 1000 is not the max in the game. Do you have any idea?

Comment

Working...
                              X