Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Rotation of FP Lieutenant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotation of FP Lieutenant

Hi,

Sorry if this has been posted... I am a newbie to the forum and also to the game (lvl 130 currently). Yes, believe me, I can't find the information for like few months already. Maybe I have not looked closely enough. Maybe it is not there... I guess I will just post again. Here is what I found about rotation of Favour Point lieutenant:

Level 10-20: Seven
    Level 21-30: Tony - My first FP spend !
    Level 31-40: Ghost
    Level 41-50: Nightshade
    Level 51-60: Scropion - My second fav and first 5*
    Level 61-70: Victoria
    Level 71-80: Malina.
    Level 81-90: Buster.
    Level 91-100: Hotwire. - My fav now ! I earn much more from her !
    Level 101-110: Trix
    Level 111-120: Anson - Some good advantages...
    Level 121-???: Victoria Vanderbilt ? Why ???

Here is my question... For level 1-120, FP lieutenant rotates every 10 level. But now I am at level 133 and it is still Victoria Vanderbilt (she has been there since level 120, so 13 levels already). What's going on? I thought it was supposed to rotate every 10 level, now I am lost. I don't know whether these lieutenant will still rotate or Victoria will be eternally staying on my favour point. I don't like her. I want other lieutenant back.

Can I get them back? When? What level? Any high level, could you please shed light / confirm the lieutenant rotation myth? Will Ghost, Nightshade, Tony ever come back?

Many thanks !!!!

Re: Rotation of FP Lieutenant

Victoria Vanderbilt is the latest Lt to come out. Until a new one pops out you'll see a new one.

For the old ones that you already pasty some of them are in crates.
    1594dc
    362b14
    Add Me

Comment

Thanks Markz!

There have been so many conflicting information on forum, some stated that every LT on black market will rotate, some stated it will appear in crate. I wouldn't expect Victoria will just be stubbornly appearing everyday in my Black Market until new one comes out. Oh well... a good way to not spending money then.

I was hoping to get Tony back so I can purchase his items...

Comment

Originally posted by DK-Knight View Post
        Hi,

Level 121-???: Victoria Vanderbilt ? Why ???
        For one she is a very strong uncommon.
        Second, she allows an empire to grow much faster. I can't speak of her value in an older, upgraded Empire, But in a newer one trying to bang out upgrades she is very useful.

Comment

Victoria stats are high, indeed. But I doubt a level 60 easily affords the extra donation from her bonus.
          48BE8B

Comment

Originally posted by alexian View Post
            Victoria stats are high, indeed. But I doubt a level 60 easily affords the extra donation from her bonus.
            She is not available at lvl 60. Only available at lvl 121. But your point is valid at lvl 120.

Comment

Your brackets are incorrect, They should start at 10, 20, 30... Scorpion goes after Victoria, she's available from lvl 50-59. She could probably be useful to empires at their very beginning, when donations are capped at 100k...
              Last edited by eti; 04-02-2014, 02:17 PM.

Comment

I'e added this info (as best I can figure it) to the wiki page at http://underworld-empire.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Market. There's a bunch of conflicting information (probably because it changes over time), but this is my best bet as to the current situation.

Comment

I'm now confirming all info:

Yes, rotation is a bit of a bullock. No rotation what so ever. It just means from level 1 to level 120, you will have ONE SINGLE chance to get FP LT at every 10 levels. When you hit level 120, the newest LT will be the one that haunts your black market until another NEW LT comes out.

All previous LTs will be in crates (business scheme) and NO CHANCE to purchase previous items...

Amen.

Comment

As a new player or if you make a second account you get a chance to purchase all promos and fp lts that older players purchased. It's a way to make sure everyone has same opportunities. Once you reach certain lvls though the game plays the same for everyone. So victoria will remain until the next lt is released. You should though have a few more promos come available at certain lvls.

Comment

Sorry bud, but this has been the same for all players starting the game. Hey, feel lucky, many of us including myself didn't learn nor realize the value of purchasing these Lts while available each 10 lvls up to the lvl you're at now. You will however get a promo at lvl 150 and 180 if I'm not mistaken and both are good deals. If there's anything I can help you with DK-Knight I'm more than willing to help with bud, PM me in-game 70256 or msg me on here man, cheers.
                      ***TheDavidMf'nRussell3*** ***Atlanta's Own***

Comment

Hey DRR3,

6D27F1 and 5edc2c, if you are interested !

Cheers !

Comment

Good thread
                          I also believe it would be sweet if the Developers where to regularly rotate the Lt's via Black-Market especially for people who over looked the importance of them and their abilities Yes they are able to be achieved or re-obtained through crate rolls and scratches but what about their weapons/gear?
                          i have yet to obtain Dukes rifle or see it able to be gained via dice jobs or scratches but non the less i'd love to see New and Old Lt's re-visited
                          i'd welcome the purchase or even the chance of obtaining certain Lt's and their related items other then the likes of Legendary Epic etc which is able to be reached by meeting certain thresholds in boss battles and again like most things its chance - you do these challenge's by "chance" of obtaining these items if it was a guarantee each and everytime of getting certain items where would the fun be in even trying or joining a empire / public boss battle this would take alot of interest away as "casual" gamer's enjoy the challenge the possibilities and take pleasure in seeing hard work or abit of time and effort pay off.

Comment

Originally posted by R H View Post
                            Good thread
                            I also believe it would be sweet if the Developers where to regularly rotate the Lt's via Black-Market especially for people who over looked the importance of them and their abilities Yes they are able to be achieved or re-obtained through crate rolls and scratches but what about their weapons/gear?
                            i have yet to obtain Dukes rifle or see it able to be gained via dice jobs or scratches but non the less i'd love to see New and Old Lt's re-visited
                            i'd welcome the purchase or even the chance of obtaining certain Lt's and their related items other then the likes of Legendary Epic etc which is able to be reached by meeting certain thresholds in boss battles and again like most things its chance - you do these challenge's by "chance" of obtaining these items if it was a guarantee each and everytime of getting certain items where would the fun be in even trying or joining a empire / public boss battle this would take alot of interest away as "casual" gamer's enjoy the challenge the possibilities and take pleasure in seeing hard work or abit of time and effort pay off.
                            all great ideas, which is why they will absolutely never happen.

Comment

I would love to have the ability to define my own LT load-out packages. For example, packages for: Fighting Bosses (boss damage bonus LT’s and Critical chance bonuses), PVP and EVE. Sadly, that will probably never happen…

Been playing for over a year and getting closer every day to quitting. This game has so much potential to be better

Comment

Working...
                              X