Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Why the big change to Sin?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why the big change to Sin?

Originally posted by Alper View Post
    In my opinion an epic should have an ability which
    a) improves over time, or
    b) is something special and stays special.

Diablo, Raven, Sin (although right now too overpowered) and Enzo belong to the category a)
    Duke and The Dragon Lord belong to the category b)
    Mastermind and Tigress to none of both. Their ability wont increase, only if you increase them in stars. Normally soon they would get obsolete, while the other epics dont. R.ight now they it is even a bad choice to put them into a seat, their only benefit is that they can lvl to 32 as an epic, thats it.

On a note: Do not get me wrong, i love how the abilities of the generals in CA and LTs in Castle Age are set. In general the epics do not use value. Orc King is still my top 5 general, after over 3 years of playing. Malekus and Ambrosia are still top pvp generals, same as Mephistopheles (same abilities as Diablo, Raven and Sin).
    I'm glad u find duke special ... =_= I just find having to unseat him b4 each execution really tedious... If ever we get to trade LTs he's the 1st one I'm giving away

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
      I'm glad u find duke special ... =_= I just find having to unseat him b4 each execution really tedious... If ever we get to trade LTs he's the 1st one I'm giving away
      I like multiplicator

Comment

I like multiplicator
        Lol but u get more attacks from multiple small stam hits than 1 big 80 stam hit... I've tested both out trust me...

Comment

Originally posted by Artanis View Post
          Don't think there will be any to raven or diablo their caps are very high since there will be plenty of common lieutenants in the future. Duke tigress and mastermind I concur can use a little boost at lower stars
          Do we have a timeline for all this... I would have liked to see the power ups happen together ... Instead of Sin turning mamasan b4 everyone else... Hopefully this boost will happen soon? Also while we r on the topic of duke... I wish his ability is more effective and beneficial...

Right now I'm not sure what to use him for...he's worthless at Pvp and just as useless at boss battles... I personally wish he was more Pvp useful... Maybe add deffense or something? I don't know about anyone else but I didn't spend 5 bucks a crate to get LTs for boss battles... I was kinda hopeing to keep from being beaten up in Pvp when I made the purchases ...
          Last edited by Lisa; 03-02-2013, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Just another thought to this game... I think it needs to be more non-paying players friendly. As in any app or game the non payers are usually the majority players, and the game currently is not set up so those guys can last. I personally think this app will be more fun if there are more players playing.

When the topic of Sin is brought up, I keep getting ppl comparing this app to ca. So if this game is so similar to ca, why does it not come with the incentives ca give to non paying players? I think there needs to be more fp rewards that way maybe those players won't have a 5 star epic LT but neither r they excluded from crates completely.

Comment

Patience

Comment

Patience
                I'm a woman that word doesn't exist in my world...
                But seriously ... I am not going to have to wait 5 years for this boost am I ?
                Last edited by Lisa; 03-03-2013, 12:35 AM.

Comment

I have Sin, and I still get beaten horribly when invading sometimes. Like someone else pointed out that they did not set their build correctly to counter Sin, I did not set my build correctly to properly use Sin. As of now, I have abt 6 Hell's Satans farming me using duel and war options. Just HAVING Sin DOES NOT automatically turn you into a walking nuke tank in war, it actually takes alot more. So if you've properly been gifting and leveling your attack decently while collecting max gear and weapons, you can honestly win against most ppl that have Sin because they don't know how to use her. Relative to how many ppl play UE, not many come on to check the forums so most don't even gather up for war properly and just stick to dueling, bosses, or missions.

There's always going to be someone stronger no matter what Lt. you have, but if someone is beating you in war then buff up your attack and top items and get even in duel. If you don't want to do that, then you should probably just stay away from pvp and focus on something else. This game represents a harsh underworld where luck and skill both come into play. If you spend alot of money and crap out every time while someone else spends the same and is rolling in epics, maybe you should start spending your fp on stamina and energy refills instead to level up quickly and focus on Lts later. There's a lot of different ways to win, it just depends on how well you play the game.

That just IMO though lol, I just play the hand I'm dealt.

Comment

Originally posted by OmniReaper View Post
                    I have Sin, and I still get beaten horribly when invading sometimes. Like someone else pointed out that they did not set their build correctly to counter Sin, I did not set my build correctly to properly use Sin. As of now, I have abt 6 Hell's Satans farming me using duel and war options. Just HAVING Sin DOES NOT automatically turn you into a walking nuke tank in war, it actually takes alot more. So if you've properly been gifting and leveling your attack decently while collecting max gear and weapons, you can honestly win against most ppl that have Sin because they don't know how to use her. Relative to how many ppl play UE, not many come on to check the forums so most don't even gather up for war properly and just stick to dueling, bosses, or missions.

There's always going to be someone stronger no matter what Lt. you have, but if someone is beating you in war then buff up your attack and top items and get even in duel. If you don't want to do that, then you should probably just stay away from pvp and focus on something else. This game represents a harsh underworld where luck and skill both come into play. If you spend alot of money and crap out every time while someone else spends the same and is rolling in epics, maybe you should start spending your fp on stamina and energy refills instead to level up quickly and focus on Lts later. There's a lot of different ways to win, it just depends on how well you play the game.

That just IMO though lol, I just play the hand I'm dealt.
                    Look right now Sin is by far the strongest LT out there. I think most would agree that she gives a HUGE advantage to those who have her. I'm just saying if this is what a epic LT looks like then please make it consistent among epics. Right now there is not a LT that gives this same advantage in duels and that is all I am asking ... Give me something to counter Sin in duels.

Not sure if u understands duels and wars properly, in duels ur stats ur 5 Seated LTs and ur top gear is all that makes a difference. But note that except for ur heavy weapon, all the rest u can obtain from respect. The final respect gear is by far the strongest in all gear. So everyone will have pretty much the same gear eventually. So not sure what u mean by buff up on top gear. I hope ur not telling me to pay respect daily... Think we all do that already. As I see it duel LTs play a huge part in duels which is y I am asking for a duel counterpart to Sin.

In war, ur ally number, ur number of gear, ur stats, the quality of ur gear and ur number of LTs matter. Of all those factors the number of allies works as a multiplier and at 40 that's HUGE. And pls note that although personal stats play a bigger role in duels, they are also quite important in war... So ppl work on them regardless of their build.

We paying members like to work on war because we usually have more lieutenants than the non payers, and because there are more factors affecting war which makes it more interesting. But with the introduction of Sin who gives an absolute advantage ...make life really hard for us who don't have her.

In conclusion I think most who understands duels and war would agree that Sin is overpowering compared to her counterpart LTs and offers players a huge advantage in PVP and not just between those who have her and those who don't, but even between those who r like 1star lvl higher since each star = 5 allies. I don't know if I like the idea of war getting turned into a "how many Sins do u have" affair.

I understand u have Sin and want to see her stay that way, that's fine. But I would like to see the other LTs match up to her since they are all considered epic LTs and are supposed to be on par with each other.
                    Last edited by Lisa; 03-03-2013, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Let me also add, getting gift gear is much easier than getting street or carter LTs to use raven and diablo. So I don't think u should equivalent the two.

I will also add that I spent 500 stam pvping today to test out the new sin effect, let me tell u ... It's a big difference. I wouldn't be here posting if it were otherwise.
                      Last edited by Lisa; 03-03-2013, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anshin View Post
                        I completely agree with Lisa.

With the invade formula multiplying your stats by the number of allies you bring to war, I see this as an unfair advantage on the part of anyone who has Sin. When I heard about her new powers, I decided to give up on pvp. I was completely discouraged. There is no use even trying. It all boils down to luck, and Lady Luck don't think highly of me.
                        I guess I was lucky one day and I got sin, I maxed her out at her highest level, and trust me, it really does not help that much because I am still matched with people that are close to my level, actually it HURTS me because it always matched me with someone like 5 levels above me and they kick my butt...so just saying the grass isn't always greener
                        $tephsigpic

Comment

In my opinion an epic should have an ability which
                          a) improves over time, or
                          b) is something special and stays special.

Diablo, Raven, Sin (although right now too overpowered) and Enzo belong to the category a)
                          Duke and The Dragon Lord belong to the category b)
                          Mastermind and Tigress to none of both. Their ability wont increase, only if you increase them in stars. Normally soon they would get obsolete, while the other epics dont. R.ight now they it is even a bad choice to put them into a seat, their only benefit is that they can lvl to 32 as an epic, thats it.

On a note: Do not get me wrong, i love how the abilities of the generals in CA and LTs in Castle Age are set. In general the epics do not use value. Orc King is still my top 5 general, after over 3 years of playing. Malekus and Ambrosia are still top pvp generals, same as Mephistopheles (same abilities as Diablo, Raven and Sin).
                          Barbarus > Orc king all day. You get 1% crit the same ability and also 2.1% damage to monsters. Curious how people don't think he's better.....

You all are crazy if you think sin is over powered lmao. There is war and also duels. She can't be "overpowered" if she doesn't even play. And I mean being dueled. All u peeps complaining about her.... what kind of LT is she when someone duels you? I see you all throwing the word useless around a lot. When you are defending a duel from another player with Sin she has no ability.

Stop crying cuz you got unlucky with rolls!!!

Comment

At 9 stars tho, tigress gives and effective 200 defense bonus making her very very strong. Sin goes up from 40 to 80. So it may just be a matter of scaling. Stay tuned
                            As a paying player and someone who will pay in the future I see this statement almost as a slap in the face. The amount of time/money it is going to take someone to lvl any epic LT to 9 is going to be ridiculous. More than likely by the time someone hits 9 stars with tigress 200 eDef will be garbage. I have a 2 star tigress now and boy let me tell you, I will not be spinning for her anymore because its not even close to worth it! I now have to spin two 1 star tigress (at what 1.5%?) to raise her ability from -80atk/+110 def to -100atk/+140def???

I don't know much about the other epic heroes, but I can say u guys need to scale the abilities!! Give us a reason to want to reach that next star, besides the +4 lvl cap.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                              I was just wondering why there is such a big change to Sin. If she was say +3 allies I would understand, at +40 would mean that not having her = useless account. I find this drastically unfair. Seems to me we now need to either get Sin or pack up and leave Pvp battles... Really harsh for us players who have already spent so much on the game.
                              Can we not find some kind of balance with this thing?
                              One of the main reasons I got a Sin was to defeat Lisa (muhahahaha) I'm pretty much a Sith when it comes to the Jedi's.
                              I am not in danger, I AM THE DANGER!

Comment

Working...
                              X