Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Post your "fixed" scratchers results here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your "fixed" scratchers results here!

In the recent herald there is a claim that scratchers are "fixed" I am finding the opposite actually, in that lately my scratchers are more and more not returning a "break even" result for refills.

For example here is the results of my most recent scratchers.

I bought 90 fp worth.

2,500,000 cash
    3 boats
    2 cars
    2 home run bats
    2 AK-12
    multiple nothings

Zero refills......

There isn't anything compelling about these but they could be a really fun thing to invest in.

I at one time, very early in my scratching history got a 3* rare, a looooong while ago. I have had the occasional crate roll win, and uncommons and commons. But never an epic, and only twice have gotten the 30x sram/en refills.

I spent close to $100-150 USD per week, most in $20 USd cards.

I sometimes spin crates, but it is usually all into scratchers, since the "fix" they have been far worse for me than previous experiences, where I would "usually" break even or close to it on refills.

Definitely has NOT BEEN THE CASE for the last 4-5 days. DEFINITELY as I have increased spending with very poor results.
    Last edited by Mizzy; 02-27-2014, 12:59 PM.

Re: Post your "fixed" scratchers results here!

I can honestly say i've been doing well. I bought about 225 FP worth recently and i ended up with (approximately on some)
    18 Stamina Refills
    21 energy refills
    2 3* Nightshades
    1* Malina
    2X Crate Roll
    2 or 3 common LTs
    about 10 mil in cash
    and a bunch of items
    in all probably 7 or 8 duds

I did have a stint a few weeks back from i sepnt 90 FP and ended up with 13 duds out of 20 however.
    Unlike you i have never rolled a x15 or x30 refill or rare of any sort.

Comment

A 3*rate has the same chance to win as a 1*epic. That is roughly 20 crates, so 80 fp x 6 + 30 + 30 is 540 fp. 30 refills is the equivalent of 300fp. And you got it twice (waaaaay back). So what you described you got is like 1100 fp at least.

It is all about the perspective 👍
      48BE8B

Comment

Have you checked the odds of 30x refills, rares, and crate rolls actually hitting??? Sounds like you're doing way better than me at getting a return of quality drops. I do agree however that the scratchers were better for me before the "new and improved" scratchers in which I get mostly nothin but boats and red dragons and stuff I could easily afford with my in-game money and now only clutter the board from getting the good items to drop.
        ***TheDavidMf'nRussell3*** ***Atlanta's Own***

Comment

Would prefer if they actually removed the useless equipment. Keep the refills rolls and lts that actually makes it an awesome investment to buy scratchers. It's frustrating getting to the two scratcher day and end up getting either zip or two boats.
          sigpic

Comment

Wait. So they acknowledged that the scratchers were messed up? and "fixed" them? Shouldn't everyone that bought these broken scratchers be reimbursed???

Anyways. Just did 10

1.5 Million Cash( 1mil, 250k, 250k)
            3 Energy refills
            1 Stamina Refill
            1 2X Crate Roll (got a spider and a mia....I hate you PA!!! why would you even put commons in crate rolls???)
            1 M-RS3 Turbo
            1 Red Dragon
            2 Home Run Bats
            2 Sea Corsairs
            1 Classic Muscle
            1 AK 12
            4 Nothings

So I guess in FP value(to me) the 4 refills are worth 40 the 2 crate rolls are worth 60. spent 90 got 100 of value
            Last edited by tha dude; 02-27-2014, 05:47 PM.

Comment

So there was a thread a few weeks back about what's the best we've done on the new scratchers shortly after they were released, and up until fairly recently I had been doing pretty well. Therefore I kept buying fp to spend on Scratchers pretty regularly.

Then all of a sudden 100's of FP were resulting in boatloads of garbage, and I began to wonder how there could be such a stark contrast in winnings so quickly. The fact that they "fixed" something fully explains everything and I can absolutely understand why all I get is garbage now. It's because they "fixed" it.

Needless to say, I've stopped buying FP as PA has continually demonstrated that everything is a cash grab and hardly anything is ever allowed to remain fair. Though I suppose I should actually be grateful that they've provided me with the motivation to stop spending any money at all on this game.
              sigpic

Comment

I've spent maybe towards 400 or so fp on scratchers over the last half year.

Today I had my best result ever.

For 10 scratchers I got 15 energy refills and 16 stamina refills )) and 7 not so great things.

Comment

The majority of my latest scratch "offs" Include "you have NOT won anything this time" lmao Foooooor Reeeeeal ?
                  sigpic
                  # VJ please stop quoting every comment, TonKa*"

Comment

my last 5 scratchers were you have not won anything

яєρ мє

Comment

Yea. Forgot to mention that. A LOT of "You Have Not Won Anything" results.
                      sigpic

Comment

Here is my unlucky history with the new scratchers

1xstamina
                        Bullet proof suit
                        No luck
                        No luck
                        Sea corsair
                        No luck
                        1xenergy
                        Sea
                        Mrs3
                        Mrs3
                        No luck
                        1xenergy
                        No luck
                        Bat
                        Mrs3
                        1xstamina
                        No luck
                        No luck
                        Bat
                        Classic
                        1xenergy
                        No luck
                        Bat
                        Mrs3
                        No luck
                        Ak-12
                        No luck
                        Bat
                        No luck
                        Red Dragon
                        1xstamina
                        1xstamina
                        No luck
                        Dragon
                        1xstamina
                        Bat
                        No luck
                        Ak-12
                        No luck
                        No luck
                        Suit
                        Suit
                        Dragon
                        No luck
                        No luck
                        1* CLt Mia
                        1xstamina
                        1xstamina
                        1xenergy
                        Mrs3
                        Bat
                        1xstamina
                        No luck
                        1xstamina
                        Mrs3
                        No luck
                        Sea
                        Ak-12
                        1mil

Comment

I never bought any scratchers, but from the ones I got through dailies and events, I have never won anything more than 3x stam/energy refills. I've had one crate roll, but no LT's off of scratchers directly. Luck was never my forte though.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Eyes View Post
                            So there was a thread a few weeks back about what's the best we've done on the new scratchers shortly after they were released, and up until fairly recently I had been doing pretty well. Therefore I kept buying fp to spend on Scratchers pretty regularly.

Then all of a sudden 100's of FP were resulting in boatloads of garbage, and I began to wonder how there could be such a stark contrast in winnings so quickly. The fact that they "fixed" something fully explains everything and I can absolutely understand why all I get is garbage now. It's because they "fixed" it.

Needless to say, I've stopped buying FP as PA has continually demonstrated that everything is a cash grab and hardly anything is ever allowed to remain fair. Though I suppose I should actually be grateful that they've provided me with the motivation to stop spending any money at all on this game.
                            Your experiences mirror mine verbatim.

They certainly changed something, I really think that scratchers should have a minor "risk" and more often than not result in a benefit. It makes sense that they are cheap, but they should almost always have an equivilent value woth fp spent. That you can randomly get "nothing" or equiptment far and away not close to the value of the FP I think they should be revisited and big spenders should proceed with caution.

My 90fp earlier

6 x nothing
                            1.5m cash from various prizes
                            3 boats
                            2 suits
                            4 stam refils
                            1 en refill
                            1 ak-12

Comment

Originally posted by EpicNeoGreg View Post
                              my last 5 scratchers were you have not won anything
                              Which should be totally unacceptable.

That is simple theivery.

Getting nothing should be the most rare prize next to the really good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X