Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Less experience when using stamina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Less experience when using stamina

Ever since they moved the experience away from the stats and made it invisible i have noticed a significant decrease in exp per stamina. I've been tracking it pretty closely and before i would get 1 stam = 2.5 xp. Now i'm getting about 2.2. Has anyone noticed a decrease in experience or is it just me?

Re: Less experience when using stamina

i feel like the exp you get from stamina has actually increased significaly. but maybe it's just because i started using assassin instead of sniper in boss fights, maybe it has something to do with it

Comment

Originally posted by Mja View Post
      i feel like the exp you get from stamina has actually increased significaly. but maybe it's just because i started using assassin instead of sniper in boss fights, maybe it has something to do with it
      Class doesn't effect the experience you yield.

This honestly wouldn't surprise me, they will probably update it soon™.
      You Industry. We in the streets.

a i r в о r n e ✈

Comment

No, HW return less xp when boss in multiple.

Comment

No, HW return less xp when boss is in multiple

Comment

No, maybe it is the fact that we don't know what we are getting make it feel smaller.

Also I am pretty sure heavy's class power gives less xp per stamina used.
            1594dc
            362b14
            Add Me

Comment

ALL class powers give the same amount of xp. The heavy class had a visual glitch. I get the same xp across all classes i use

Comment

I just had 1080xp till next lvl with 460 stamina saved up, thought to myself sweet that'll get me through.......I now have 540xp till next lvl so that as a horrible return per stamina used.

I don't know whether they did change anything but it does seem worse for me last few weeks. Taking the xp gained visually brings out the conspiracy theory in my head that they did nerf xp change and the visual "improvement " just hides it better for them.

Comment

You know what's more of a scandal? The boss damage goes down when you get stronger. As I can agree with XP needs to coin back I just can't point fingers at PA for tuning down XP since I have no solid proof. But where I do have solid proof is when you get stronger you do less damage on bosses. I don't know how they do it but I and another empire meet has seen it. He tracked his damage he was doing 100 levels before and stumbled that he did more dmg with weaker LTs and lower stats. I can second him as I helped my couisin unlocked his last two seats at lvl 100. I had him in a GK doing 10 stam hits with 3lts Commons and Uncommons, he got 32k on those hits. Then he leveled up and I put all rares in his inner circle (yes they were all stronger) and to my amazement he was doing 27k with the same 10 stam hits.

If this is some silly way to "balance" the game, then we got more issues than just lack of XP

**Tap Banner for Latest AO LT post**

Comment

Not sure i agree with your guys' assessment as I used to get 37k for 1000 stamina on RpC's, and now I get 42-45k per 1000 stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Parks View Post
                      Not sure i agree with your guys' assessment as I used to get 37k for 1000 stamina on RpC's, and now I get 42-45k per 1000 stamina.
                      Don't get me wrong, I do see an increase when I add more stats but there must be something happening when your 100 down the road and you did more damage. It's not easy to track but you if you keep a log of everything you'll eventually see it.

Edit: I really wish I screen shot my cousins account when he went from 32k to 27k but it was on his iPad. I know that it's been mentioned before that stat points diminish in power say 0-1000 gives more boost than 1000-2000 atk. I don't have much a problem with that. I don't want to get off topic here since this is about the XP in boss fights. As I said I can't prove the XP so I can't assume of any conspiracy, but the boss damage I'm 100 % sure about. I have confirmed it with several accounts. Again it's not easy to see, and yes you will see damage going up little by little but there are times you'll see you do less damage with the same/more strength.
                      Last edited by AnalOverload; 02-21-2014, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luca Brasi Jr View Post
                        ALL class powers give the same amount of xp. The heavy class had a visual glitch. I get the same xp across all classes i use
                        I don't actually track the xp in bosses, mainly because of the above statements, but I do have the impression that in bosses with multiple hits, you get the xp only for the live targets. In the phases with multiple targets the xp gained is spread amongst all hit bosses, but you gain xp only for the alive ones.
                        In Illuminati for instance, in the helicopter phase with 3 screens, when hitting with 40 stamina as a Heavy, and using Blow attack, you hit all 3 screens but you get the xp only for the alive screen. So if in that hit you get a 1:1 ratio, so 40 xp, you can get 13 or 27 or 40 xp, according to how many screens are alive in that phase.
                        I so hope that I am wrong, but I have seen some not rounded numbers on 40 stamina hits.
                        48BE8B

Comment

Ok so tell me this, if boss damage is more when you're weaker, then what would be the point in getting stronger. The amount of damage I do now compared to half my levels ago is substantially more. I know lvl 2ks that can wipe a boss out from a single hit, I don't think that's less damage there from getting stronger
                          ***TheDavidMf'nRussell3*** ***Atlanta's Own***

Comment

I'm just going to drop this point. Again 3seats=32k, 5seats=27k. I know what I saw. I have build dozens accounts and I know it doesn't show easy but just track for 100 levels. Also seats and LTs.

Comment

Originally posted by dummy View Post
                              No, HW return less xp when boss is in multiple
                              Pretty sure it was proven back a while ago that heavies still get the same xp it's just in decimal when you hit a boss. Although, I may be wrong.
                              You Industry. We in the streets.

a i r в о r n e ✈

Comment

Working...
                              X