• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tyler-ES
    Lackey
    • Jul 2013

PA/UE has gone too far

So I purchased what ended up around 1500-2000$ worth of FP. The server kept timing out so I assumed I wasn't charged. Well my CC was charged and iTunes had no record of the sale(due to a faulty UE server). Not only did I wait almost 2weeks to hear "sorry you have no receipt we can't help you" from support. Now I have to wait 60+ days to dispute this with my CC company.

Note: I even sent support my transactions STRAIGHT off my CC bill and their response was "sorry iTunes shows nothing"

I STRONGLY ADVISE ALL PLAYERS TO STOP BUYING AND SPENDING SO PA WILL FIX THESE ISSUES
    Last edited by Tyler-ES; 02-12-2014, 03:24 AM.
  • eti
    Street Boss
    • Nov 2013

Re: PA/UE has gone too far

Originally posted by Tyler-ES View Post
    So I purchased what ended up around 1500-2000$ worth of FP. The server kept timing out so I assumed I wasn't charged. Well my CC was charged and iTunes had no record of the sale(due to a faulty UE server). Not only did I wait almost 2weeks to hear "sorry no you have no receipt we can't help you" from support. Now I have to wait 60+ days to dispute this with me CC company.

Note: I even sent support my transactions STRAIGHT off my CC bill and their response was "sorry iTunes shows nothing"

I STRONGLY ADVISE ALL PLAYERS TO STOP BUYING AND SPENDING SO PA WILL FIX THESE ISSUES
    When it says Connexion timed out, the command is sent, but you simply don't recieve the reaction. That's a hell of a bill though... I'm sorry to hear that and I hope that you'll get refunded.

Comment

• Voodoo jester
      Banned
      • May 2013

So I purchased what ended up around 1500-2000$ worth of FP. The server kept timing out so I assumed I wasn't charged. Well my CC was charged and iTunes had no record of the sale(due to a faulty UE server). Not only did I wait almost 2weeks to hear "sorry you have no receipt we can't help you" from support. Now I have to wait 60+ days to dispute this with my CC company.

Try to contact apple this is one instance they do grant refunds.. If not they could find the receipts for you..

Pa isn't entirely to blame its possible the issue is on apples side... The time out error messages look the same regardless if it's apple or pa. Since this is a persistent problem even when pa didn't have time out problems it's reasonable and logical to conclude its apples fault...

Coupled with being charged but no receipt it's even more likely apples fault

Comment

• Tyler-ES
        Lackey
        • Jul 2013

I would agree voodoo, but I've had so many issues with purchases in this game apple has said "purchases in this game are at your own risk"

Comment

• Voodoo jester
          Banned
          • May 2013

They say that to try and discourage you from seeking refunds and try to shift blame from them... Now games that use companies like mobage or tapjoy while they use iTunes for purchases... The purchases are handled differently

Comment

• Tyler-ES
            Lackey
            • Jul 2013

iTunes has given me plenty of refunds and actually provided good and real customer support. This isn't iTunes. This is about a overgrown game with McDonalds service and a 5yearold server that can't handle anything.

Comment

• Tyler-ES
              Lackey
              • Jul 2013

image.jpg

Here is the error msg

Comment

• Voodoo jester
                Banned
                • May 2013

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2859[/ATTACH]

Here is the error msg
                That comes from iTunes. Not pa..

I get that in dawn of the dragons and another one called kungfuhouse, air patriots. Gf gets them on candy crush

Comment

• Tyler-ES
                  Lackey
                  • Jul 2013

Voodoo this is straight from UE and their servers. Stop backing PA/UE.

If it was iTunes UE could still see my purchases and accept my CC receipts as proof. Again iTunes as told me "all purchases are at your own risk" in this game

If it was as simple as a iTunes problem, support should have issued my lost FP with no issues. They didn't.
                  Last edited by Tyler-ES; 02-12-2014, 04:55 AM.

Comment

• Voodoo jester
                    Banned
                    • May 2013

Voodoo this is straight from UE and their servers. Stop backing PA/UE.

If it was iTunes UE could still see my purchases and accept my CC receipts as proof. Again iTunes as told me "all purchases are at your own risk" in this game

If it was as simple as a iTunes problem, support should have issued my lost FP with no issues. They didn't.
                    If it was pa then why haven't you gotten receipts that you previously mentioned not getting... If it was purely pa then iTunes would have a record and pa could see like you said.

But since this is not the case it's obviously iTunes... "If you eliminate all possibilities the. Whatever's left however unlikely is the answer"

Think logically.. I'm not backing pa because that's what you all seem to think I do.. I simply take the info given and respond after thinking about it logically.

Pa support as well as any other game out there will not issue iap without receipts. As iap bypass apps can generate custom receipts this is a secondary precaution just by some chance someone manages to bypass the server checks during the purchase process
                    Last edited by Voodoo jester; 02-12-2014, 05:14 AM.

Comment

• Subrux
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Voodoo jester View Post
                      If it was pa then why haven't you gotten receipts that you previously mentioned not getting... If it was purely pa then iTunes would have a record and pa could see like you said.

But since this is not the case it's obviously iTunes... "If you eliminate all possibilities the. Whatever's left however unlikely is the answer"

Think logically.. I'm not backing pa because that's what you all seem to think I do.. I simply take the info given and respond after thinking about it logically.

Pa support as well as any other game out there will not issue iap without receipts. As iap bypass apps can generate custom receipts this is a secondary precaution just by some chance someone manages to bypass the server checks during the purchase process
                      Spreading bad information yet again!

Also whoever spends that much on an app deserves it, maybe you'll realize how stupid you are and grow up and get a life.

Comment

• Tyler-ES
                        Lackey
                        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Subrux View Post
                        Spreading bad information yet again!

Also whoever spends that much on an app deserves it, maybe you'll realize how stupid you are and grow up and get a life.
                        There are people that spend a lot more on this "app", it has nothing to do with having a life or not. That was my golf club money, I decided I didn't need a new driver so I said wth why not. The point of this thread is to get people to STOP SPENDING! Nothing will change if we continue.

Comment

• Vincent
                          Boss
                          • Jan 2013

There are people that spend a lot more on this "app", it has nothing to do with having a life or not. That was my golf club money, I decided I didn't need a new driver so I said wth why not. The point of this thread is to get people to STOP SPENDING! Nothing will change if we continue.
                          I say new golf club!!!!!! Or Xbox one with titanfall collectors edition!
                          I am not in danger, I AM THE DANGER!

Comment

• J_Walker
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Voodoo jester View Post
                            That comes from iTunes. Not pa..

I get that in dawn of the dragons and another one called kungfuhouse, air patriots. Gf gets them on candy crush
                            Exactly what I was gonna say.

Comment

• UWE_Tank
                              Community Manager
                              • Dec 2013

We have already confirmed with Apple iTunes. We advise you once again to take the issue up with Apple as we do not directly handle monetary transactions. http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/

We can not further assist you in this matter.

This thread will be locked.

- Tank

Comment

Working...
                              X