Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

PA/UE has gone too far

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PA/UE has gone too far

So I purchased what ended up around 1500-2000$ worth of FP. The server kept timing out so I assumed I wasn't charged. Well my CC was charged and iTunes had no record of the sale(due to a faulty UE server). Not only did I wait almost 2weeks to hear "sorry you have no receipt we can't help you" from support. Now I have to wait 60+ days to dispute this with my CC company.

Note: I even sent support my transactions STRAIGHT off my CC bill and their response was "sorry iTunes shows nothing"

I STRONGLY ADVISE ALL PLAYERS TO STOP BUYING AND SPENDING SO PA WILL FIX THESE ISSUES
    Last edited by Tyler-ES; 02-12-2014, 03:24 AM.

Re: PA/UE has gone too far

Originally posted by Tyler-ES View Post
    So I purchased what ended up around 1500-2000$ worth of FP. The server kept timing out so I assumed I wasn't charged. Well my CC was charged and iTunes had no record of the sale(due to a faulty UE server). Not only did I wait almost 2weeks to hear "sorry no you have no receipt we can't help you" from support. Now I have to wait 60+ days to dispute this with me CC company.

Note: I even sent support my transactions STRAIGHT off my CC bill and their response was "sorry iTunes shows nothing"

I STRONGLY ADVISE ALL PLAYERS TO STOP BUYING AND SPENDING SO PA WILL FIX THESE ISSUES
    When it says Connexion timed out, the command is sent, but you simply don't recieve the reaction. That's a hell of a bill though... I'm sorry to hear that and I hope that you'll get refunded.

Comment

So I purchased what ended up around 1500-2000$ worth of FP. The server kept timing out so I assumed I wasn't charged. Well my CC was charged and iTunes had no record of the sale(due to a faulty UE server). Not only did I wait almost 2weeks to hear "sorry you have no receipt we can't help you" from support. Now I have to wait 60+ days to dispute this with my CC company.

Try to contact apple this is one instance they do grant refunds.. If not they could find the receipts for you..

Pa isn't entirely to blame its possible the issue is on apples side... The time out error messages look the same regardless if it's apple or pa. Since this is a persistent problem even when pa didn't have time out problems it's reasonable and logical to conclude its apples fault...

Coupled with being charged but no receipt it's even more likely apples fault

Comment

I would agree voodoo, but I've had so many issues with purchases in this game apple has said "purchases in this game are at your own risk"

Comment

They say that to try and discourage you from seeking refunds and try to shift blame from them... Now games that use companies like mobage or tapjoy while they use iTunes for purchases... The purchases are handled differently

Comment

iTunes has given me plenty of refunds and actually provided good and real customer support. This isn't iTunes. This is about a overgrown game with McDonalds service and a 5yearold server that can't handle anything.

Comment

image.jpg

Here is the error msg

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2859[/ATTACH]

Here is the error msg
                That comes from iTunes. Not pa..

I get that in dawn of the dragons and another one called kungfuhouse, air patriots. Gf gets them on candy crush

Comment

Voodoo this is straight from UE and their servers. Stop backing PA/UE.

If it was iTunes UE could still see my purchases and accept my CC receipts as proof. Again iTunes as told me "all purchases are at your own risk" in this game

If it was as simple as a iTunes problem, support should have issued my lost FP with no issues. They didn't.
                  Last edited by Tyler-ES; 02-12-2014, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Voodoo this is straight from UE and their servers. Stop backing PA/UE.

If it was iTunes UE could still see my purchases and accept my CC receipts as proof. Again iTunes as told me "all purchases are at your own risk" in this game

If it was as simple as a iTunes problem, support should have issued my lost FP with no issues. They didn't.
                    If it was pa then why haven't you gotten receipts that you previously mentioned not getting... If it was purely pa then iTunes would have a record and pa could see like you said.

But since this is not the case it's obviously iTunes... "If you eliminate all possibilities the. Whatever's left however unlikely is the answer"

Think logically.. I'm not backing pa because that's what you all seem to think I do.. I simply take the info given and respond after thinking about it logically.

Pa support as well as any other game out there will not issue iap without receipts. As iap bypass apps can generate custom receipts this is a secondary precaution just by some chance someone manages to bypass the server checks during the purchase process
                    Last edited by Voodoo jester; 02-12-2014, 05:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo jester View Post
                      If it was pa then why haven't you gotten receipts that you previously mentioned not getting... If it was purely pa then iTunes would have a record and pa could see like you said.

But since this is not the case it's obviously iTunes... "If you eliminate all possibilities the. Whatever's left however unlikely is the answer"

Think logically.. I'm not backing pa because that's what you all seem to think I do.. I simply take the info given and respond after thinking about it logically.

Pa support as well as any other game out there will not issue iap without receipts. As iap bypass apps can generate custom receipts this is a secondary precaution just by some chance someone manages to bypass the server checks during the purchase process
                      Spreading bad information yet again!

Also whoever spends that much on an app deserves it, maybe you'll realize how stupid you are and grow up and get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by Subrux View Post
                        Spreading bad information yet again!

Also whoever spends that much on an app deserves it, maybe you'll realize how stupid you are and grow up and get a life.
                        There are people that spend a lot more on this "app", it has nothing to do with having a life or not. That was my golf club money, I decided I didn't need a new driver so I said wth why not. The point of this thread is to get people to STOP SPENDING! Nothing will change if we continue.

Comment

There are people that spend a lot more on this "app", it has nothing to do with having a life or not. That was my golf club money, I decided I didn't need a new driver so I said wth why not. The point of this thread is to get people to STOP SPENDING! Nothing will change if we continue.
                          I say new golf club!!!!!! Or Xbox one with titanfall collectors edition!
                          I am not in danger, I AM THE DANGER!

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo jester View Post
                            That comes from iTunes. Not pa..

I get that in dawn of the dragons and another one called kungfuhouse, air patriots. Gf gets them on candy crush
                            Exactly what I was gonna say.

Comment

We have already confirmed with Apple iTunes. We advise you once again to take the issue up with Apple as we do not directly handle monetary transactions. http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/

We can not further assist you in this matter.

This thread will be locked.

- Tank

Comment

Working...
                              X