Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

About killing spree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About killing spree

It seems that KS works diffently as anyone here thought. I have KS lvl 2. I had 3 times ~30 crits in a row, and had these results :
    First crit : 1,5x normal dmg
    10th crit : 2x normal dmg
    20th crit : 2,5x normal dmg
    30th crit : 3x normal dmg
    I tested this on multiple targets of different lvl. It seems that KS doesn't peaks, but dmg stacks slower, because the dmg increase is applied on bonus dmg only. Crits base bonus dmg is 50%, this means that with KS lvl 2, the 2nd crit will have 55% bonus dmg, the next one would have 60%, etc. However, I wasn't able to determine if it stacked on the base bonus crit dmg or on last crit bonus dmg. In the secons case, it would be : 50%, 55%, 60,5%, 66,5%... But this is quite hard to determine as the difference is relatively small.

Anyone have more info on this?

Re: About killing spree

Originally posted by eti View Post
    It seems that KS works diffently as anyone here thought. I have KS lvl 2. I had 3 times ~30 crits in a row, and had these results :
    First crit : 1,5x normal dmg
    10th crit : 2x normal dmg
    20th crit : 2,5x normal dmg
    30th crit : 3x normal dmg
    I tested this on multiple targets of different lvl. It seems that KS doesn't peaks, but dmg stacks slower, because the dmg increase is applied on bonus dmg only. Crits base bonus dmg is 50%, this means that with KS lvl 2, the 2nd crit will have 55% bonus dmg, the next one would have 60%, etc. However, I wasn't able to determine if it stacked on the base bonus crit dmg or on last crit bonus dmg. In the secons case, it would be : 50%, 55%, 60,5%, 66,5%... But this is quite hard to determine as the difference is relatively small.

Anyone have more info on this?
    Crit damage isn't based on the bonus it's based on the base damage of the hit example below is with ks2

150+15 = 165
    150+ 30 = 180
    150+ 45 = 195
    150+ 60 = 210
    Etc

There's another thread on this already don't know where

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo jester View Post
      Crit damage isn't based on the bonus it's based on the base damage of the hit example below is with ks2

150+15 = 165
      150+ 30 = 180
      150+ 45 = 195
      150+ 60 = 210
      Etc

There's another thread on this already don't know where
      My results are incompatible with what you suggest. This can't be right as it takes me at least 8 shots to get to double dmg
      Last edited by eti; 02-06-2014, 12:29 AM.

Comment

My results are incompatible with what you suggest. This can't be right as it takes me at least 8 shots to get to double dmg
        Very accurate actually
        Last edited by Voodoo jester; 02-06-2014, 12:39 AM.

Comment

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...p=docslist_api

Go here top part is ks calculator

Enter base crit on a2
          Last edited by Voodoo jester; 02-06-2014, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo jester View Post
            Very accurate actually
            This simply can't be right. Test it first before you treat me as an idiot... If empirical data can't confirm your theory, how can it be proved right?
            I had 3 KS of 30+ shots that followed this scheme, tested on different targets to be as precise as possible. I couldn't have more than 10% margin of error.
            after 5 : ~180
            After 10 ~200-210
            After 15 : ~230
            After 20 : ~260
            After 25 : ~285
            After 30 : ~310

This is what I've tested, and I am 90% right when I am to estimate a player's strenght at first sight, so please, give me more proofs than a simple theory that is invalidated by all the data my empire members and I collected (We had way more than 3 KS, only 3 went to 30+ shots, but we recorded a dozen of 10+ shots KS)

Comment

This simply can't be right. Test it first before you treat me as an idiot... If empirical data can't confirm your theory, how can it be proved right?
              I had 3 KS of 30+ shots that followed this scheme, tested on different targets to be as precise as possible. I couldn't have more than 10% margin of error.
              after 5 : ~180
              After 10 ~200-210
              After 15 : ~230
              After 20 : ~260
              After 25 : ~285
              After 30 : ~310

This is what I've tested, and I am 90% right when I am to estimate a player's strenght at first sight, so please, give me more proofs than a simple theory that is invalidated by all the data my empire members and I collected (We had way more than 3 KS, only 3 went to 30+ shots, but we recorded a dozen of 10+ shots KS)
              I've had over a dozen conversations with a dev on this. It works as I described. I have thoroughly tested it and noticed how bugged it was. It use to be able to get you to where you can one shot a level 3 jug now that's impossible to do

Your data is flawed because I know you are using hs in conjunction which throws results off quite a bit as a normal crit and hs can stack... But killing spree is still only counted 1x despite that hit being technically 2x crits
              Last edited by Voodoo jester; 02-06-2014, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Then how can't I get the right dmg bonus? It wouldn't be the first time the devs mistake on programming skills (Barricade that didn't work on defence, Suppress that lasted even if the target spent a token, last stand that could be used more than once a war)

Edit : I've always counted HS as a single crit
                Last edited by eti; 02-06-2014, 12:56 AM.

Comment

This skill is one that's working properly. The dev I've had these discussions with is the head of the department that handles bugs. Which he himself played sniper and tested ks extensively also on top of airmid and others including zero from fa, uly, many in rm.

It works exactly how I described for exact details please visit link and input base crit data on a2.

Comment

I can't get acces to your link...
                    Last edited by eti; 02-06-2014, 01:03 AM.

Comment

I can't acces to your link
                      You need to create an account... It's done like this on purpose. There are other calculators that are still being worked on and need to keep it under control till it's ready

Comment

I have a google account...

Comment

You logged in? It should allow you to see and edit it

If you're having issues still pm me I'll add you to the white list and it will for sure work then

Comment

No problem pm me your google doc email and I'll add you..

Now this calculator assumes damage based on even playing field and you always got the same damage on crit... And that you have ks2 and only used regular attack.

There are other factors to consider... This calculator is just to illustrate how it works.. Results will obviously vary.

Differences in eatk/edef will affect damage and thus the ks bonus.

Ks and hs combo also throws it off and other things.

Comment

Well... I never got to 3x dmg after 10 shots... My best non-headshot crit was 744 after 34 shots. I attacked a much weaker target at the 21th shot and dit only 607 dmg. My base dmg was at the moment, of 240-250 vs the weakest and 220-230 vs the first guy's strengh. I asked my empire mates to test him in order to confirm.
                              Even if you have the devs on your side, I can't get data close to what you stated... I'll keep up collecting data, but you're sniper too, maybe you should try it out

Comment

Working...
                              X