Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

When is enough Enough?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is enough Enough?

Hi. This is my first time on this forum but I've been playing UE for about 2 months now. I have to say I'm enjoying myself. That is until I encountered this guy who thinks nothing about throwing nasty words around and thinks he is great because of it. And by describing it as such, i'm actually giving him a lot of slack. He has been saying crap to some members of my empire and even others who have seen what he wrote and responded in kind.

I've taken the liberty of recording screenshots after a verbal tit-for-tat continued on for longer than I expected. I really don't mean trouble but I can't just sit and not do something about it. Especially after some of the things he's called me and others. I know its just a game and all, but is any of this really passable as in game banter? Please enlighten me, am I being over-reactive?

I'm not sure if this is where a post like this belongs but here goes.

Photo 2-02-2014 11 24 06 pm.jpgPhoto 2-02-2014 11 04 43 pm.jpgPhoto 2-02-2014 11 04 45 pm.jpgPhoto 2-02-2014 11 04 48 pm.jpgPhoto 2-02-2014 11 04 51 pm.jpg

Here I'd missed a few lines of text because he started to spam the wall while I was taking screenshots. But the convo goes something along the lines of if my friends were so tough and can beat him up for what he said then let them come. I know I probably shouldn't have encouraged it but in my anger I asked him where he lived. He said Brisbane (which I'd already know from other posts he'd made to other people), and asked for mine...

Photo 2-02-2014 11 05 02 pm.jpgPhoto 2-02-2014 11 05 06 pm.jpgPhoto 2-02-2014 11 05 09 pm.jpgPhoto 2-02-2014 11 05 12 pm.jpgPhoto 2-02-2014 11 05 14 pm.jpgPhoto 2-02-2014 11 05 18 pm.jpgPhoto 2-02-2014 11 06 59 pm.jpg

And just in case you think this is an isolated incident.... here's some other screens of his same verbal diarrhea to others.

Photo 2-02-2014 11 24 16 pm.jpgPhoto 2-02-2014 11 24 25 pm.jpgPhoto 2-02-2014 11 24 46 pm.jpg

You be the judge. But honestly, when is enough, enough?? Any mods on care to comment or advise? Thanks! ♡

Re: When is enough Enough?

Delete all his post and block him. Then he won't be able to pm you. If you seen him it will show "<blocked>".
    If he post things on your wall it will also show "blocked".
    Last edited by Hunter; 02-02-2014, 12:28 PM.
    Hunter=CB in-game name.. 👀🎪Sinister Circus🎪

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
      Delete all his post and block him. Then he won't be able to pm you. If you seen him it will show "<blocked>".
      If he post things on your wall it will also show "blocked".
      Thanks Hunter. I realise I can do that but this goes on outside of pms. Its on people's walls. I haven't personally lost things on my wall but other people have. I just wonder if there is such a thing as banning people who is like this to other players...there is making fun but this is simply beyond that.

Comment

Let me farm him

Comment

Haha I saw you on world chat yesterday talking about him, so I x'ed him.

Comment

Ava, please send a report to support at [email protected]. Players have been banned in different formats in the game for offences such as this when reported. Support would review it but for now just block him.

Comment

1st off Ava, don't EVER give out any info on your whereabouts to anyone you're feuding with on this game. It's just best that way cause you never know who or what is on the other line.

2nd send those shots into support, they will handle this accordingly and will make sure this punk never gets in touch with you again.

3rd thing, I will farm this guy from now on. No XP or BP I can get from em and I'm not really big on farming but in this case I'll make an exception. Take care love, PM me in-game and we'll talk more on it.
              ***TheDavidMf'nRussell3*** ***Atlanta's Own***

Comment

This title makes me think too. Ive been wondering when enough is enough with my current problem in this game also. It's funny how long something can go on for in this game. I've also learned that no matter how long you've known someone in this game that if you want to a keep a high level player in your empire happy you'll let them do whatever they want.
                I am not in danger, I AM THE DANGER!

Comment

Originally posted by TheDRR3 View Post
                  1st off Ava, don't EVER give out any info on your whereabouts to anyone you're feuding with on this game. It's just best that way cause you never know who or what is on the other line.

2nd send those shots into support, they will handle this accordingly and will make sure this punk never gets in touch with you again.

3rd thing, I will farm this guy from now on. No XP or BP I can get from em and I'm not really big on farming but in this case I'll make an exception. Take care love, PM me in-game and we'll talk more on it.
                  So it is enough if a girl gets farmed? But not enough if I get farmed by a level 700 and his entire empire, and the empire farms and bullies my empire, right DDR?

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent View Post
                    This title makes me think too. Ive been wondering when enough is enough with my current problem in this game also. It's funny how long something can go on for in this game. I've also learned that no matter how long you've known someone in this game that if you want to a keep a high level player in your empire happy you'll let them do whatever they want.
                    Good point, I was being farmed and harassed, by a level 700, but because he was a high level payer, the empire stood by him, and also bullied and farmed 2 of my empires, and even said I should also apologize to him or they would kick me out of the game, lol

Comment

Like Hunter said, put this dude on block and instruct all your empire members and friends to do the same. Some people send you a message just so they have you on their message board so they can easily attack you instead of waiting to see you pop up on the battle list. In this case I think its just pure harassment so send those pics to customer support and see what happens.
                      sigpic

Comment

My simple suggestion would be to block any idiot like that and send the ss to support for action.
                        Never give out real life info as it's already been said. u never know who is the person on the other side.
                        This is a pvp game and emotions of people run high. Specially of people with big egos who think they r the best and no one has the right to hit them while they hit others with impunity. They fail to realize that it's a game and majority of times a civil conversation goes a long way to settle stuff. Other times ignoring them works wonders. As These creeps just love the attention.

Just my two cents. Cheers and hope u continue to enjoy the game and not let a few rotten apples spoil it for you. There are a lot of good players here as well.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mist View Post
                          My simple suggestion would be to block any idiot like that and send the ss to support for action.
                          Never give out real life info as it's already been said. u never know who is the person on the other side.
                          This is a pvp game and emotions of people run high. Specially of people with big egos who think they r the best and no one has the right to hit them while they hit others with impunity. They fail to realize that it's a game and majority of times a civil conversation goes a long way to settle stuff. Other times ignoring them works wonders. As These creeps just love the attention.

Just my two cents. Cheers and hope u continue to enjoy the game and not let a few rotten apples spoil it for you. There are a lot of good players here as well.

I heard Mist is one of the good players... I think it's true.
                          Hunter=CB in-game name.. 👀🎪Sinister Circus🎪

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
                            Good point, I was being farmed and harassed, by a level 700, but because he was a high level payer, the empire stood by him, and also bullied and farmed 2 of my empires, and even said I should also apologize to him or they would kick me out of the game, lol
                            Mark, stop hijacking every thread to complain more. Mark you too could have been reported for calling that level 700 a pedophile and threatening to hack everyone. You are not the Ava of your story like you pretend to be.

Sorry you are having trouble Ava. First rule would be not to feed the troll. The more one eggs it on the longer things seem to continue. Sometimes women in this game are called ridiculously nasty things because players can hide behind their screens with anonymity.
                            sigpic

Comment

No mark, once again your are twisting the story around in hope of receiving some kind of sympathy.. You got farmed for running your mouth and talking trash. The fact that he was a high level had nothing to do with it. It doesn't matter who it is or what level they are, we stick up for our members here. So please quit using the forums, and other people posts on forums, to complain and cry about the situation YOU created.

Comment

Working...
                              X