Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

BSI and LSI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSI and LSI

Ok I am new to this game.......so uh what does BSI and LSI stand for?

Newb

Re: BSI and LSI

LSI means high energy and stamina build=fast leveling
    BSI means high def and atk=PvP build

Comment

Both are concepts imported from Castle Age. It stands for "Battle Strength/Stat Index" while LSI is "Levelling Strength/Stat Index".

Comment

Originally posted by Bojek View Post
        Ok I am new to this game.......so uh what does BSI and LSI stand for?

Newb
        Don't worry about neither exist..

Lsi would be leveling speed index but with the caps on energy and Stam it doesn't exist.

Bsi battle strength index same thing eventually your only source of sp comes from leveling and daily respect so it avgs out to around 5 and thus doesn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo jester View Post

Lsi would be leveling speed index but with the caps on energy and Stam it doesn't exist.

Bsi battle strength index same thing eventually your only source of sp comes from leveling and daily respect so it avgs out to around 5 and thus doesn't exist
          Your logic is as fascinating as ever.

Comment

Well, technically the caps are only on refills. Level up refills your energy and stamina 100%

Comment

Originally posted by DvEight View Post
              Well, technically the caps are only on refills. Level up refills your energy and stamina 100%
              Yeah. But because of those refill caps no one is going to be putting sp passed 2000/2000 (stamina costs 2 sp for each point)

Comment

Originally posted by Iceline View Post
                Your logic is as fascinating as ever.
                Bsi is also dead and I'm going use myself as an example... I can't get anymore sp unless I level, or daily respect or new content is released as it stands my current bsi is 4.481804949053857. If I add 1 daily respect point it becomes 4.483260553129549 for a difference of 0.001455604075692. What this last number means 1 sp = 0.001455604075692 bsi at my current level. It will take a total of 667 days for me to raise my bsi by 1(assuming I don't level) now imagine people like maddog, db, beast, zero... How many days do you think it will take them to raise their bsi 1 point? I guarantee with the refill caps being set the way they are that it won't take nearly half the time to level up.. This is why bsi is also dead does not exist we all will avg out to 5 bsi in the end.

Comment

So you are ultimately saying around a 5bsi endgame is pretty good?

Comment

So you are ultimately saying around a 5bsi endgame is pretty good?
                    We'll you can get higher than a 5 but it would take days if not playing only respect... Or days of eve grinding to complete.. You can see already for me being about avg level in game will take almost 2 years to raise bsi 1 point..

This can be fixed so that not everyone ends up with the same build but there needs to be several changes made..

1) ramp up exp requirements for leveling every so often.
                    Example:
                    At level 1000 require an additional 1000xp per level

At level 2500 require an additional 2000 per level

In addition to keeping current ramp of xp

2) implement a calculation for lsi, remove the refill cap and instead implement a cap on lsi stats and a specific lsi

3) offer more ways to gain sp through crafting, special bosses etc.

Individually these will do nothing but together they will ensure that endgame builds will always be different.
                    Last edited by Voodoo jester; 01-21-2014, 01:10 PM.

Comment

The only thing I don't like is you #3 suggestion. They will find some way for that to cater to the LSI builds again and us low energy/stam peeps will fall farther behind

Comment

It's not to late to change dv8. Start pumping now fella. I do 1 stamina per lvl up personally and can't see me changing that for the next 500 lvls or more.

Comment

The only thing I don't like is you #3 suggestion. They will find some way for that to cater to the LSI builds again and us low energy/stam peeps will fall farther behind
                          Yeah I agree dv8 but the thing is.. Lsi and bsi can't and won't exist without these 3 things..

Without all three everyone's builds will be the same in the end ... The only difference is how they get there

Comment

Originally posted by Muppet View Post
                            It's not to late to change dv8. Start pumping now fella. I do 1 stamina per lvl up personally and can't see me changing that for the next 500 lvls or more.
                            Oh I'm still pretty low level so I'm not worried about leveling speed just yet.

Yeah I agree dv8 but the thing is.. Lsi and bsi can't and won't exist without these 3 things..

Without all three everyone's builds will be the same in the end ... The only difference is how they get there
                            What do you mean they don't exist? They are good numbers to get an overall view of someone's build, don't you think? They (mainly BSI) just get used wrong so often that they don't exist now? I understand that LTs can play a huge roll, but at the same time for a majority of the UE player base they probably don't make that much of a difference.

There is no reason to be a pure BSI build, to go from rank 21-24 you get a measly 15 SP, while at the same time getting raped by the elite in UE......... seriously 15SP.....

I am all for some sort of crafting system, but it needs to be tied in with real pvp somehow. People at the highest ranks should get an item each day for holding that rank...... At the same time all three ranks in the top tier would have to fight bp decay daily, the higher the rank the more decay. This is the only way to implement some sort of true pvp in a game like this. All these scrub lvl 500 LSI builds with 1k stamina and 22+ badges farming way down to get their ranks and then bitching about being farmed cuz they are weak. If you want to be in the top tier of pvp you should have to fight for it everyday, no need for a leaderboard, badges would actually reflect your strength at the top. This would get rid of some of the super high lvl hitting lower lvls because stamina would need to be spent on higher badges.

Comment

Oh I'm still pretty low level so I'm not worried about leveling speed just yet.

What do you mean they don't exist? They are good numbers to get an overall view of someone's build, don't you think? They (mainly BSI) just get used wrong so often that they don't exist now? I understand that LTs can play a huge roll, but at the same time for a majority of the UE player base they probably don't make that much of a difference.

There is no reason to be a pure BSI build, to go from rank 21-24 you get a measly 15 SP, while at the same time getting raped by the elite in UE......... seriously 15SP.....

I am all for some sort of crafting system, but it needs to be tied in with real pvp somehow. People at the highest ranks should get an item each day for holding that rank...... At the same time all three ranks in the top tier would have to fight bp decay daily, the higher the rank the more decay. This is the only way to implement some sort of true pvp in a game like this. All these scrub lvl 500 LSI builds with 1k stamina and 22+ badges farming way down to get their ranks and then bitching about being farmed cuz they are weak. If you want to be in the top tier of pvp you should have to fight for it everyday, no need for a leaderboard, badges would actually reflect your strength at the top. This would get rid of some of the super high lvl hitting lower lvls because stamina would need to be spent on higher badges.
                              Dv8 I'm saying is that because of the limitations from refills and eventually running out of content everyone's builds will be the same. Because of the limits on refills and eventually running out of content lsi and bsi do not exist..

With no way of obtaining more stats outside of leveling and respect builds will become "uniform" what good would lsi or bsi serve if everyone's build is the same? That's why they do not exist

Comment

Working...
                              X