Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Demo level affect building damage?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demo level affect building damage?

Hey Guys, this may have been asked before, but i guess im too lazy to check😏..

Does the level of your demo class affect building damage? im a level 2 Demo, with Level 3 demolition (if that makes sense) ..i do maximum 109 damage to building, where as someone in my empire ive seen do 122 damage, he's a level 3 in demo class..

how much extra damage can you do per level? i only ask because if its a lot i will just hit bosses with demo to get to level 5.

Please no sarcastic answers😎👌

Re: Demo level affect building damage?

I believe both your heavy class lvl and E.attack affect the demo dmg.
    I don't know the exact figure for increase in demo dmg per class lvl (maybe around 8-10, and it might be a diminishing function), but I can say for sure that increasing class lvl will definitely help.

Comment

My take is that the class level impacts the damage more than your player level... your attack \ defense helps. In my experience the class level impacts damage more than anything else

Comment

It seems to me the most important stat tied to building damage is your effective attack

Comment

This is all very good and all but is it just my imagination or do we seem to gain class experience slower than others?

I'm a heavy fanboy and I'm not even lvl5 yet....granted not a big spender but still.

Comment

I saw absolutely no change in damage when I went from class 2 to 3. Was very disappointed. As mentioned in previous threads, class level doesn't seem to do anything yet.

I see slight improvement in damage when I add to my Attack.

Comment

New class skills might be level 3 and up

яєρ мє

Comment

Maybe I'm wrong :X it would be nice to compile a demo dmg range vs. class lvl and e.attk statistics

Comment

Originally posted by Amplexus View Post
                  Maybe I'm wrong :X it would be nice to compile a demo dmg range vs. class lvl and e.attk statistics
                  Someone should do this! would be very helpfull 👌

Comment

Well, I'll happily start with my stats if someone has the time/energy to compile.

I'm a level 765 w/1150 attack (w/out LT upgrades). I am a Level 5 heavy weapon w/Max upgrade to my demo skill (level 3). When doing full strentgh damage in EvE battles (i.e., not dead), I do anywhere from 123 damage to 141 damage to a building, per hit. It doesn't seem to matter exactly what LTs I have seated, as long as they are in my top 20 strongest (I often forget to swap out from doing jobs/bosses/PVP).

Comment

Make sure to add your additional attack from LTs common, that counts

Comment

Common, im level 544, with 1000 attack (without LT's) Demo level 2, class skill 'demo' level 3 (maxed) .. i do anything between 97-109 -- guess Class level affects it quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by The DR View Post
                          Common, im level 544, with 1000 attack (without LT's) Demo level 2, class skill 'demo' level 3 (maxed) .. i do anything between 97-109 -- guess Class level affects it quite a bit.
                          No man...... It's eAtk.............

If u guys really want some sort of accurate dmg keeping..... I am 1200eAtk+ doin avg 120 per hit

Comment

For accurate results, this compilation is ideally gonna need: Range (max/min) of building dmg, Demo skill lvl, Heavy class level, Attack/Defense stats (including bonuses), seated LT's Attack/Defense stats, and equipment.

Could be difficult considering you would need a lot of demo hits (at least 50 or so) to figure out the max/min building dmg, all while keeping the same attk/def stats and same LT's seated throughout the sampling process.

Comment

Couple of weeks back while watching war logs I noticed one of my empire mates hitting a 72 avg on a building. That's in the low range for a demo 2. A heavy demo 2 hits a range of 70-90. The thing is, he didn't go into war as a demo, he went as an assassin.

I think it's probably related to the difference that we're talking about here.

He is a level 700+ though, so My theory was either level or attack. Been asking around to make comparisons.

Another thing I noticed: a while back I noticed that my demo 2 empire mates were hitting 80+ most of the time and their max was 91-92. Whereas I was hitting low 80's or in the 70's more often than not and my max was 88/89.

My empire mates were in their 200's level-wise, 230-ish and 200-ish repectively and I was about 150-160.

Now I'm hitting max of 91 with demo2.

I don't think it's class level cause one of the demo 2's I was talking about above has heavy level 5 while I am only halfway through heavy level 2. So I'm guessing attack or level.

Comment

Working...
                              X