Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

I posted The UWE threat to AIRMID, and HIJACK post

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I posted The UWE threat to AIRMID, and HIJACK post

I am not fanning the flames, or adding gasoline to any fire here, as I have much respect for Blue in game and in forums, but Blue - I just want to offer this one piece of advice, take it or leave it - honestly it is of no consequence to me.

"Ignorance is bliss"
    - what the community does not know, will not hurt them. If you feel you are not being herd by the Dev's, pass it to someone you trust and let them try to contact the Dev's. Using proper channels can avoid a ton of unnecessary drama, and in the end, you can hold your head high having knowledge you prevented a great injustice and did not alter the feelings of the community in the process.

Now I know you mentioned you had tried to contact the Dev's with this issue before, and they did not respond, but I have to ask, how long did you allow for them to respond? Neither here nor there I guess, because it is now in the past. But please Blue, lets try to put this down, and let the proper channels be allotted the time to handle these issues.

Just my two cents,

X

Comment

Originally posted by Xcelcier View Post
      I am not fanning the flames, or adding gasoline to any fire here, as I have much respect for Blue in game and in forums, but Blue - I just want to offer this one piece of advice, take it or leave it - honestly it is of no consequence to me.

"Ignorance is bliss"
      - what the community does not know, will not hurt them. If you feel you are not being herd by the Dev's, pass it to someone you trust and let them try to contact the Dev's. Using proper channels can avoid a ton of unnecessary drama, and in the end, you can hold your head high having knowledge you prevented a great injustice and did not alter the feelings of the community in the process.

Now I know you mentioned you had tried to contact the Dev's with this issue before, and they did not respond, but I have to ask, how long did you allow for them to respond? Neither here nor there I guess, because it is now in the past. But please Blue, lets try to put this down, and let the proper channels be allotted the time to handle these issues.

Just my two cents,

X
      Thank you for your kind words. I will once again try going that route. Sock's picture is what is really getting on my nerves because stupid people will actually laugh. Anyhow, I'll give it a try X. Thanks

image.jpg
      Last edited by THEBLUNATIC; 08-30-2013, 05:07 PM.
      sigpic
      B̸L̸U̸∄: T̸h̸e̸ O̸R̸I̸G̸I̸N̸A̸L̸ G̸A̸N̸G̸S̸T̸E̸R̸â„¢

Comment

Originally posted by THEBLUNATIC View Post
        Obsessed with you?? Im not the one with a profile picture making fun of a poor girl with down syndrome along with the title "free BLUE" on it. You were going to get removed after blocking me with your "dumbass" quote. You knew this. That is why you quit. You quit before getting fired for violating your power as a Game Guru. This is common knowledge. You ruined this game for everyone and that is also why your old account says BANNED. Not inactive.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1978[/ATTACH]
        You obviously do not know what you speak. He asked for weeks on end for his Game Guru status to be revoked. Phoenix Age would not do it for him. He got banned from the forums by accident, and was obviously unbanned receiving a personal apology from slayer. Quit acting like you don't know why you're chat banned. It had nothing to do with dumb posts on salvatore riinas wall about him being a pedophile. It was directly related to the amount of death threats and homophobic messages you sent to players in-game. You cry on the forums about Airmid being gone, but you fucking hypocritical asshole harassed the living shit out of her on her facebook account, company owned, and real life. Who knows what else you did to harass her. I tried to be your friend, yet you go and bash my name. You two-faced shit. Which personality is blue today, drugged out or are we taking meds finally? Hopefully you stopped using meth, marijuana, oxy, and coke. If i wanted to be involved on the forums or for my name to be thrown about carelessly i would do it myself. You're a joke blue, you farmed people for so long in-game and no one said shit. Then people can beat you and all of a sudden everyone else around you has to be cheating.

Inspiration:
        "Those who wait for the world to change, never see change in the world." - Sean B.
        "Drama will always exist in a society that feeds on it." - Sean B.
        "Healthcare is free, but we pay for water." - Sean B.

Lost for Words
        "In terms of Airmid, yes I harassed her, not illegally as I was very angry" - Blue
        "155 FP for 1 LT is insane... You can get 6 LTS for the same price from crates, at least 1-2 guaranteed epics." - Innocence

Comment

Originally posted by pablosandoval View Post
          You obviously do not know what you speak. He asked for weeks on end for his Game Guru status to be revoked. Phoenix Age would not do it for him. He got banned from the forums by accident, and was obviously unbanned receiving a personal apology from slayer. Quit acting like you don't know why you're chat banned. It had nothing to do with dumb posts on salvatore riinas wall about him being a pedophile. It was directly related to the amount of death threats and homophobic messages you sent to players in-game. You cry on the forums about Airmid being gone, but you fucking hypocritical asshole harassed the living shit out of her on her facebook account, company owned, and real life. Who knows what else you did to harass her. I tried to be your friend, yet you go and bash my name. You two-faced shit. Which personality is blue today, drugged out or are we taking meds finally? Hopefully you stopped using meth, marijuana, oxy, and coke. If i wanted to be involved on the forums or for my name to be thrown about carelessly i would do it myself. You're a joke blue, you farmed people for so long in-game and no one said shit. Then people can beat you and all of a sudden everyone else around you has to be cheating.
          Arent you Socks puppet? Is that why your being biased. Listen you weird creepy spy. We both know you should also be banned as you were spying on empires chats for months. I cant believe Socks little puppet came to his rescue. Bravo Panda. We all know you and Sock are still spying on empire chats. Just to remind you Sock banned me for exposing the PDF then took it down and then reposted it himself, in an attempt to look like a hero. When he banned me he sent me this: image.jpg and that is the reason Sock was demoted as GG and banned. Dont talk about drugs with me, you have no idea what is true and what isnt. I was caught with those drugs, yes. That does not mean I used those drugs fool. In terms of Airmid, yes I harassed her, not illegally as I was very angry about the cheating and wanted a solution and did so on her Airmid Phoenix Age facebook account. If you havent been reading the Palringo hack pages you wouldn't understand, but since you called me out, I'll let you in on a lil secret: 85% of players over level 500 are loading, 10% are hacking, and the 5% left are legitimate players. I never stalked Airmid's personal account. I said 'Hi,' followed by her name, then said "I guess you declined my friend request. Take care." That was it. You are just insinuating a bunch of bs. All I know is that you and Sock illegally posted my name and city on secureshell, and on uwe forums. For that you both should be sued. Sean if you have a problem with me, come say it to my face. Im sure you have my address, sin number, and credit card numbers by now, along with my entire families as well you creepy creepy loser. Get a friggin life and focus on it. Instead of your GOD's Sock's life. You on top or bottom? Thats my question.

BluE

Blue.jpg
          Last edited by THEBLUNATIC; 08-31-2013, 03:06 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, can we calm down a bit. I know there is a lot of history between everyone here but let's not get too personal. It ends up with just both parties putting each other down, and sometimes that's entertaining but sometimes the attacks can be too personal, and disrespectful. It's an internet forum but we should have some level of respect for everyone here.

Just so you know, we added encryption for chats. It should be hard to crack even if they can see pubnub. Hopefully someone can also try and let us know if we did a good job on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Artanis View Post
              Hey guys, can we calm down a bit. I know there is a lot of history between everyone here but let's not get too personal. It ends up with just both parties putting each other down, and sometimes that's entertaining but sometimes the attacks can be too personal, and disrespectful. It's an internet forum but we should have some level of respect for everyone here.

Just so you know, we added encryption for chats. It should be hard to crack even if they can see pubnub. Hopefully someone can also try and let us know if we did a good job on that.
              Yes Artanis. Im done. I will be happier and less quick tempered once you ask Sock to remove his current TEAM BLUE profile picture though. I feel it only causes animosity and I am not doing the same pathetic act to him. I bet you if I did though, I would be banned.

Blue.jpg
              sigpic

Comment

I think the pic is nice. lol hehehe Blue, just go make your own profile pic and quiet down please. You are upsetting the Natives!

LOL
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kalikandu View Post
                  I think the pic is nice. lol hehehe Blue, just go make your own profile pic and quiet down please. You are upsetting the Natives!

LOL
                  You attacking me now too? Or am I reading this wrong?

Blue-1.jpg
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't think he's attacking you. He's just finding it entertaining. However, I'm going to close this thread if it's ok with you guys as I don't see the point of it now. Banning is going to be a last resort for us going forward, but we need to maintain a level of respect for each other. Try not to incite personal anger between each other or disrespect each other just because the forums are more or less anonymous.

Comment

Working...
                    X