Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Inspiration or lack of creativity behind reapers phantom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Inspiration or lack of creativity behind reapers phantom

Originally posted by Voodoo jester View Post
    Ori... Even if you're right...(you're not)
    1) not using tron protects them from Disney (not that they'd use it anyway)
    2) not using Lamborghini logo protects them on one front
    3) Lamborghini can still go after pa a number of ways.. In order for pa to be safe they need a 10% change tell me do you see 10% worth between the orange one and the phantom?
    I would say the difference in the phantom is the hood and the dual wings it has so that is about 10% of the body. The stock aventador does not have it that badass

Comment

Ori... Even if you're right...(you're not)
      1) not using tron protects them from Disney (not that they'd use it anyway)
      2) not using Lamborghini logo protects them on one front
      3) Lamborghini can still go after pa a number of ways.. In order for pa to be safe they need a 10% change tell me do you see 10% worth between the orange one and the phantom?
      I agree with Ori. The art in the game may look like the Tron edition of the aventador but it isn't even that. The tron edition is base off the aventador just like the Reaper's Phantom is. It has absolutely nothing to do with Tron.

This is the art that you're talking about:
      o͞r͟a͞n͡g͞e͞s͞ - A Free Agent - E229D8

Comment

The things mentioned arent even 10% of the drawing.. Those together may cover 2-4% if that.. Add in the neon lighting dfference and the concrete wall and maybe you got your 10%

Comment

This thread is idiotic. It looks nothing like the "tron" aventador. Which is fake in the first place and not created by tron. It has different body kit, rims, spoiler all together. Also the iron curtain is not a jeep commander... I believe it is based off the Knight XV armored vehicle. Thirdly, you guys choose to bring this up now? Every car in this game is based off a real one... Mitsubishi evo, Chevrolet Camaro, Chevrolet Chevelle, Porsche, Ferrari 458, the stealth screams aventador as well, Cadillac escalade, Corvette, Toyota Prius. Every game does this. I see no problem. At least get your comparisons straight if you wanna make an argument. And it's a little late at this point.

/thread
          Last edited by CHIGGS; 08-30-2013, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIGGS View Post
            This thread is idiotic. It looks nothing like the "tron" aventador. Which is fake in the first place and not created by tron. It has different body kit, rims, spoiler all together. Also the iron curtain is not a jeep commander... I believe it is based off the Knight XV armored vehicle. Thirdly, you guys choose to bring this up now? Every car in this game is based off a real one... Mitsubishi evo, Chevrolet Camaro, Chevrolet Chevelle, Porsche, Ferrari 458, the stealth screams aventador as well, Cadillac escalade, Corvette, Toyota Prius. Every game does this. I see no problem. At least get your comparisons straight if you wanna make an argument. And it's a little late at this point.

/thread
            Enjoy seeing VJ's retort
            I am not in danger, I AM THE DANGER!

Comment

Patience young skywalker, patience...

"All I wants a hundred million dollars and a bad b...."
              F R E E A G E N T

Comment

Originally posted by CHIGGS View Post

/thread
                Just to show how epic fail your post is look at the grill on the iron curtain and jeeps.. Enough said.

And there's two cars that are not almost 3... One of them is the same car but painted red and yellow

Comment

Just to show how epic fail your post is look at the grill on the iron curtain and jeeps.. Enough said.

And there's two cars that are not almost 3... One of them is the same car but painted red and yellow
                  ugh... did you even google Knight XV?

Item_iron_curtain.jpgKnight-XV-Front-Homepage-nov2012-NewBody-B0CDF2.jpg

Classic Muscle = 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

Item_classic_muscle.jpg1969 camaro z28.jpg

Import Tuner = Mitsubishi Evo

Item_import_tuner.jpgdownload.jpg

G700 = C6 Corvette

Item_g700.jpgcorvette-c6-12.jpg

GT5 and Sports Car = 2003 Porsche 911 gt2

Item_sports_car.jpgItem_gt5.jpg2003-Porsche-911-GT2-Red-Speed-Front-1024x768.jpg

Lightning and Exotic = Ferrari 458 Italia

Item_lightning.jpgItem_exotic.jpgFerrari-458-Italia-1.jpg

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

Comment

CNT Stealth = Aventador

Item_cnt_stealth.jpgbburago-lamborghini-aventador-lp700-4-yellow-.jpg

SS 69 Thunder = 1970 Chevelle SS

Item_ss_69_thunder.jpg1970 chevelle ss.jpg

Scorpion 500 = Fiat 500

Item_scorpion_500.jpgfiat 500.jpg

Getaway Car = Toyota Prius

Item_getaway_car.jpgToyota_Prius_III_20090710_front.jpg

Armored SUV and Pimped Out SUV = Cadillac Escalade

Item_armored_suv.jpg2007-cadillac-escalade-fron.jpg

Eves Car = Mini Cooper

Item_eves_car.jpg2009_Mini_Cooper-1.jpg

Tony's Rocket = 1970's Corvette

Item_tonys_rocket.jpg1970s corvette.jpg

Again, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with this, every game does it. I love the choice of vehicles in UE. My point was that Reaper's Phantom was based off the Lamborghini Aventador where UE or commissioned artists added their own modifications, OP made it sound like they copied the picture and altered the color, which is not the case.

Comment

Ok after looking at the 3 pics they obviously mixed your knight and a jeep together... The grill the bumper, wheels are dead ringers for jeep... The doors can go either way.

I didn't say there's something wrong with it someone else did.. Archaic I think did but whatever. In comparing the others those all have major changes while maintaining its resemblance

The phantom, stingray, ss 69 are the only ones that could really get pa in trouble if anything but I have a strong feeling those were contracted out

Comment

Jeez do you even Lift?
                        I mean that also feels like a serious Question doesnt it? Like for real why do you even complain about this Stuff. If they have any sort of copyright infringement they will take care of themselves. Thats why Company's have Lawyers that they pay for. And by looking at all those Pictures its obviously that PA surely want to remain a certain look to their Cars just so People still can recognize it.
                        Other then that i really really dont see a god damn Problem in their Art.

I mean jeeez dont you all have something better to do in your Life? Instead of posting numerous Threads with no real Context.

TATATATATATATATATAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by neijiin View Post
                          Jeez do you even Lift?
                          I mean that also feels like a serious Question doesnt it? Like for real why do you even complain about this Stuff. If they have any sort of copyright infringement they will take care of themselves. Thats why Company's have Lawyers that they pay for. And by looking at all those Pictures its obviously that PA surely want to remain a certain look to their Cars just so People still can recognize it.
                          Other then that i really really dont see a god damn Problem in their Art.

I mean jeeez dont you all have something better to do in your Life? Instead of posting numerous Threads with no real Context.
                          Oh you mean like all the threads you've started since joining?

Comment

Working...
                          X