Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

How Arena Works - Breakdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Arena Works - Breakdown

All this information is from how CA ran Arena I imagine it will be the same because MAN WAS IT PROFITABLE. Some confirmed features were updated below

Arena Breakdown:
    You get 10tokens that regen at 5min a token. So 50min to regen them all. You enter the Arena and can duel or war anyone (Within about +-100lvls). Everytime you do this you will win or lose and attain points for each "win". You may farm the same person all 10 times if they have enough health.

However here at UE it has been confirmed they decided to eleviate some of that pressure on the 50min time frame and give us 30 tokens so it gives us 2.5hour regen... So set your alarms every 2.5 hours and be grateful it's not every 50min like CA was. Refilling will be slightly more important here as the people in CA that were on it every 50min were able to keep up. Here though its much easier to attack every 2.5hrs thus to get ahead of everyone else you will need to refill here and there.

To answer a question if you get attacked in arena and lose YES you lose points. It's basically like BP minus the ranks so every person gives you the same points. The one with the most points at the end wins.

After you have 0 tokens you may refill using 5FP or wait the 5min-2.5hrs till your tokens regen and attack again.

You must set alarms every 2.5hrs all day for the entirety of the event. If you want to be in the top only spending minimally you literally must wake up at night every 2.5hrs and everyday EVERY 2.5hrs. Religiously. Because others will spend boatloads refilling using FP.

You may think oh 5fp to refill? Not bad. Yeah that adds up quick and everyone else is saying the same thing and going crazy!

Arena is nuts and not for the faint of heart. I've seen people just give every penny they have as Arena approaches the end because once you put in $500 and your top 50 and SO close to Top10 well you can't leave without Top 10 now and you just keep spending until its attained.

Seriously Arena is insane. Start warming up now.

Good Luck combatants. With my 1atk and 1def stats I could be deadly 😒

With the 30token regen it is possible refills will cost 10fp however I think they will stick to 5fp
    Last edited by Archaic; 08-29-2013, 03:59 PM.

Re: How Arena Works - Breakdown

1 attack n 1 def!! Stay away from me Archaic you are scary .. Lol

Comment

Not spending a penny on this one.

Comment

It has already been confirmed that we will have a 30 token limit. That gives us 2.5 hours to use them, instead of 50 minutes.

Comment

When someone attacks you do you loose point?

You can attack anyone within the 100 levels? What about the battle ranks? Do they have any effect?
          48BE8B

Comment

Lets all just play the event, with no FP. Agreed?

Comment

Originally posted by Cipher View Post
              Lets all just play the event, with no FP. Agreed?
              Yep that'll happen...

Comment

I'm not, my hybrid leaning toward LSI can no longer compete effectively with people at my level. I stopped PVP a while ago in order to focus on leveling, 5 staring jobs and beating lots and lots of bosses. I will play of course, but I am realistic about getting Reaper. I will be happy with the 3 free rolls or the free roll. I need to sleep too. Of course once the event starts and the competitive juices start flowing, it might be a different story.

Of course it would not have hurt if they gave us a minimum level to hit for a guaranteed 1 star. The top players are going to have themselves a monster of a LT and will be that much harder to beat once they level it up. That is how they are going to suck in the whales. This people is an event for whales only (Vegas for the biggest spenders).

Comment

Originally posted by Iceline View Post
                  It has already been confirmed that we will have a 30 token limit. That gives us 2.5 hours to use them, instead of 50 minutes.
                  That is awesome I will update the OP

Comment

Originally posted by alexian View Post
                    When someone attacks you do you loose point?

You can attack anyone within the 100 levels? What about the battle ranks? Do they have any effect?
                    Like normal duels yes u lose points on losses. And no your in game battle ranks are seperate from event so not affected.

You can only attack people in your arena fight list. Not sure what lvl bracket will be.
                    sigpic

Comment

In further thinking I don't agree with 30 tokens because it makes it very difficult for free playing players to get high ranks because a lot of people can step in to drop tokens every 2.5 hours. So to get ahead of EVERYONE you must refill which is dumb.

In CA when you had to drop tokens every 50min I remember a gentleman that went by Shenanigan and he was Top 50 without spending a penny because he dropped tokens every 50min for the whole event.

Basically the bigger the time frame the more FP matters to get ahead.

The smaller the time frame it allows free players that dedicate themselves to arena to be able to be high ranks with no money.

Sorry don't agree UE. At all.

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic View Post
                        In further thinking I don't agree with 30 tokens because it makes it very difficult for free playing players to get high ranks because a lot of people can step in to drop tokens every 2.5 hours. So to get ahead of EVERYONE you must refill which is dumb.

In CA when you had to drop tokens every 50min I remember a gentleman that went by Shenanigan and he was Top 50 without spending a penny because he dropped tokens every 50min for the whole event.

Basically the bigger the time frame the more FP matters to get ahead.

The smaller the time frame it allows free players that dedicate themselves to arena to be able to be high ranks with no money.

Sorry don't agree UE. At all.
                        How exactly does it make a. Difference?? A dedicated person will still use same tokens as they feel. I actually like the option to hold 30 as it allows a chance for real life and sleep. And yes fp will matter more but can't help that as it would have with the 10 tokens as well. Unless they increased cost of refill. Will wait and see when arena starts. Right now it's all speculation
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mist View Post
                          How exactly does it make a. Difference?? A dedicated person will still use same tokens as they feel. I actually like the option to hold 30 as it allows a chance for real life and sleep. And yes fp will matter more but can't help that as it would have with the 10 tokens as well. Unless they increased cost of refill. Will wait and see when arena starts. Right now it's all speculation
                          Mist seriously?

You are competing against every other player. As you said having 30 tokens it allows for more sleep/rest. Unfortunately that means everyone gets more sleep/rest so you will not move up in rank. You will just stay flat the whole time. The ONLY way to get ahead is to spend FP and gain an advantage.

It is harder at 50min refills so you have a chance to move ahead if you stay on it every 50min.

Think about it Mist. It isn't rocket science

Comment

If they make the refills more than 10 FP it would be fine

Comment

That would be pricey

Comment

Working...
                              X